Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) (25696 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by izzou(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Nawa o. See as you mention all of them name put. Person no fit divorce again. E go turn example grin

Dem must turn example oh

By fire, by force grin
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Welcomme: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind some Nigerians, they must have something bad to say about marriage , especially the male folks. If their male friends or colleagues or even strangers want to marry, they must use mouth scatter the groom head against marrying, while they quietly go and marry their own or they stay single with different babies here and there from different mothers, saying women are this, women are that.

Follow your heart, which you actually did and it's working for u and your wife.

God bless your home amen.

Both you and your wife will live well in complete peace, prosperity and harmony amen

A 24 years old Muslim guy wanted to marry a Christian lady, come and see negative comments. They are married now, it's going to 6years with 3kids, waxing stronger and better..

Enjoy your marriage jare.
The truth is, that same Muslim guy won't allow his own his own sister to marry a Christian. You see the bias and hypocrisy in these our Muslim brothers
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by victorian(f): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Welcomme:
The truth is, that same Muslim guy won't allow his own his own sister to marry a Christian. You see the bias and hypocrisy in these our Muslim brothers

Well the issue is he doesn't care. He's a liberal guy. His dad first opposed to it. Even both parents from both sides opposed it but later the guys dad saw his son is truly in love and has spent so much on the girl. The girl too is Inlove and the Dad of the guy accepted as long as the marriage rites are done Muslim way.
The parents of the girl says hell, no! How dare the father suggest such. They are Christians for God sakes. The parents of the girl banned the girl from seeing the guy.

The girl so in love, was so headstrong and kept quiet. Unknown to her parents, the guy and his family has already fixed the nikkai day. She eloped with her elder sister and they went to the guys place for marriage. They got married that day, just she and her sister with the guys family and the groom.
Alfa wed them, and she moved into the guy's house. She went to her parents place and told them she's now married. Her dad refused talking to her, likewise her mom, she packed her things, and stayed with her husband.
He opened a biz for her as his own business increased , then she quickly got pregnant.

Later the parents of the girl reconciled with the Muslim guy when it's seems he's the one taking care of her elder sister and he also gave the younger sister job in his biz.

He's the only responsible in-law they have. Remembering them during Xmas and eats period with gifts and money. He truly love this girl and she's so beautiful in face and very sexy, I mean endowed and loyal join. Even me sef wonder at her endowment, it's a sight to behold cheesy. The bacca no be small thing.

After the second child was born, the parents of the girl had no choice but to accept and bless their marriage.

So seek for your own happiness, don't let society or family determine your joy.

Na your own u know, leave others to solve their own when their time comes.

He's my childhood, that's why I know this much about him and his wife

2 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by MannieA(f): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
I'm really impressed,I must Say.
Marriage is really a good thing when you meet the right person. Look at the way both of them are glowing!!!
A big congratulations to you Op!!I pray that Allah gives you more reasons to be happy and may celebrations never cease from your household!
I'm really happy for you!

To my dear NL brothers,please and please,do not despise marriage!You should rather pray for a good partner and God to lead your path rather than swearing with your last drop of blood that you won't get married. Yes..there are bad women,there are also good women. Pray to God to give you the right person for you!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 1:42am On Sep 15, 2019
MannieA:
I'm really impressed,I must Say.
Marriage is really a good thing when you meet the right person. Look at the way both of them are glowing!!!
A big congratulations to you Op!!I pray that Allah gives you more reasons to be happy and may celebrations never cease from your household!
I'm really happy for you!

To my dear NL brothers,please and please,do not despise marriage!You should rather pray for a good partner and God to lead your path rather than swearing with your last drop of blood that you won't get married. Yes..there are bad women,there are also good women. Pray to God to give you the right person for you!

Amin thanks so much! Most of them dont know that is only God that give wealth!
OluwaNishola
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2019
money121:

Mama Ni ye baby mi nko? Hope All is well
We are fine sir
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by spiceadole: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Try smile small, beautiful and young family you got. My best wishes
Men ain't supposed to smile in pics.
A smiling man is fake
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Johntemmy(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Happy wedding anniversary to you boss. More money more blessing.
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by CaptainMitch: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2019
Who gave you this false gist?
spiceadole:

Men ain't supposed to smile in pics.
A smiling man is fake
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by tosyne2much(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2019
money121:

Ok thought as much with people like u on nairaland the forum keep moving ooo!
Thanks bro

I pray your marriage keeps flourishing

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by yazga: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Truth be told marriage is a blessing for men. When I looked at OPs picture 5 years ago, compared to now, I see how God has used his wife to grant him favor in life. OP, it is not really Nairaland but that woman by your side that attracted favor to your life. If you were still single and doing business on here, you wouldn't be favored like this unless you're very close to God, those are the two conditions that attract God's favor. Congratulations and many blessed years ahead.

PS: If you want more blessings, treat that woman like an Egg

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Lamanii22(f): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
money121:
2014 VS 2019
What Ever Blessings I have, Everything is from you YA ALLAH,
nothing is from me I THANK YOU, For all the things you have blessed me with...
Alhamudulilahi �
#HappyAnniversary
#IyawoAyyub
#HappyFamily
#OluwaNishola

I can recall 2014 that I posted my introduction anniversary here on Nairaland see here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1903745/see-pictures-introduction-ceremony lot of positive and Negative comments from members, but Alhamudulilahi for today we are still alive to witness today!

You look more handsome now oo... You both looking great... I think marriage radiates more beauty ...

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lamanii22:

You look more handsome now oo... You both looking great... I think marriage radiates more beauty ...
Yes oo if u married the right person oo

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Truth be told marriage is a blessing for men. When I looked at OPs picture 5 years ago, compared to now, I see how God has used his wife to grant him favor in life. OP, it is not really Nairaland but that woman by your side that attracted favor to your life. If you were still single and doing business on here, you wouldn't be favored like this unless you're very close to God, those are the two conditions that attract God's favor. Congratulations and many blessed years ahead.

PS: If you want more blessings, treat that woman like an Egg

Yes ooo I don't joke with her ooo na my jackpot be that ooo
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by yeyeosoronga: 4:55am On Sep 17, 2019
lilmax:

not bad but shower your wife with more money

There's more to a marriage than money. Otherwise, people like Caroline Danjuma would still have been in their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by LewsTherin: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Congratulations dude.

But guy, you black oh!

Na joke I dey joke! No vex oh! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2019
LewsTherin:
Congratulations dude.

But guy, you black oh!

Na joke I dey joke! No vex oh! cheesy cheesy grin

Sure!
Black is beautiful
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by perfectcrown(f): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
money121:

Yes ooo Engr. Ayyub

The day I saw this post(pics),I recognised him from SDK BLOG.
Congrats Bro. May the Lord continue to bless your household.

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by universe26(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
money121:

Thanks bro! Just that most youth don't know the usefulness of this forum! Some just come here to drop dead brain comments instead of Dem to look for better connection! Nairaland don help my life and I will forever be grateful to seun Osewa and the mod!
Better connection dey this forum who no know no go know!

first testimony i've ever seen about nairaland here!
this is good!

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
perfectcrown:

The day I saw this post(pics),I recognised him from SDK BLOG.
Congrats Bro. May the Lord continue to bless your household.
Amin
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Lima98(f): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
money121:
2014 VS 2019
What Ever Blessings I have, Everything is from you YA ALLAH,
nothing is from me I THANK YOU, For all the things you have blessed me with...
Alhamudulilahi �
#HappyAnniversary
#IyawoAyyub
#HappyFamily
#OluwaNishola

I can recall 2014 that I posted my introduction anniversary here on Nairaland see here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1903745/see-pictures-introduction-ceremony lot of positive and Negative comments from members, but Alhamudulilahi for today we are still alive to witness today!

wonderful family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery / Is There Anything Wrong With A Wife Buying A Property In Her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.