Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

“Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband (52881 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Kingpunter: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2019
“He Decided To Wear My Lipstick”-bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband Teddy A

Won’t you be so jealous tight now if you are still single… Looking at the new fabulous snapshots newly married Bambam just shared on her instagram page with her husband Teddy A.

These two lovebirds really have that genuine undiluted love going on between them, and we can only hope they stay lasting with each other. Inevitably some bits of issues might stir its ugly head sometimes, but they would really need to keep their heads above trouble waters.

She captioned: “Outfit: @bimmms24
Styling: @medlinboss
Gele: @tboygele
Makeup: @chiniellabeauty
�: @momoduweddings @momodumedia
#BamTeddy #BamTeddy2019”

see more - https://www.thesleak.com/that-sweet-kiss-bambam-shares-lovey-selfies-with-husband-teddy-a/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by johnkay1(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Who is deceiving who?

Look at your back, you will see the reality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by JasonScoolari: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Won’t you be so jealous tight now if you are still single…

What a witless and moronic statement by the Op/blogger.... So, we singles should get jealous or hit our heads against a concrete wall because two toilet ambassadors finally decided to tie the knot?

A marriage rooted in Social Media like this won't beat the 40 seconds Olympic gold medalist called Churchill Olakunle.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Davash222(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2019
Teddy's eyes though. Man's so high on some aggressive blunts.

4.20 is bae.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2019
What is wrong with these bloggers abi na Op de ni If you don't have what to write then post pictures only. Ewo ni won't you be so jealous tight now if you are still single In your attempt to shade the singles, you couldn't even spell the right well. I'm sure you meant right not tight. So singles will be jealous now because a man decided to wear his wife lip stick or what exactly
Oga Op, there's more to marriage ooo than A husband wearing his wife lip stick. If you like wear her wigs, carry her on your back and spin her round the house, do pillow fight, cook good food, good sex, clean the house, do the laundry, carry her handbag, give all the luxuries of this world, and what have you, Sir/Ma those things are not enough to hold a home. It's not by power, not by might BUT I repeat BUT by the Spirit and Grace of God. Sho gbo?
Read my signature, Follow on twitter.

37 Likes

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by BlessedNuel: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Love is actually a beautiful thing.... May God bless their union

7 Likes

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by abiolamitodun(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
What is wrong with these bloggers abi na Op de ni If you don't have what to write then post pictures only. Ewo ni won't you be so jealous tight now if you are still single In your attempt to shade the singles, you couldn't even spell the right well. I'm sure you meant right not tight. So singles will be jealous now because a man decided to wear his wife lip stick or what exactly
Oga Op, there's more to marriage ooo than A husband wearing his wife lip stick. If you like wear her wigs, carry her on your back and spin her round the house, do pillow fight, cook good food, good sex, clean the house, do the laundry, carry her handbag, give all the luxuries of this world, and what have you, Sir/Ma those things are not enough to hold a home. It's not by power, not by might BUT I repeat BUT by the Spirit and Grace of God. Sho gbo?
ekujo meta ma oo....olorun...Shey ni mon yi ni lele nigbati mon ka gbogbo nkan te ko loke...bi eshey ko yen lon pamilerin...Shey op len dalohun...ema mu op yen serious jare..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by MiaB(f): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
The comments above are funny, he obviously got the lipstick on his lips after kissing her

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
abiolamitodun:

ekujo meta ma oo....olorun...Shey ni mon yi ni lele nigbati mon ka gbogbo nkan te ko loke...bi eshey ko yen lon pamilerin...Shey op len dalohun...ema mu op yen serious jare..

Ijokan pelu sir. Mo kan ni ki fi ye ni sir. Era sir. Gbogbo ile nkan?

5 Likes

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by abiolamitodun(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Ijokan pelu sir. Mo kan ni ki fi ye ni sir. Era sir. Gbogbo ile nkan?
awa ma...Shey oja nlo ma?...aje atunbo ma wa ma

2 Likes

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by nicepoker101(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
The feeling that this thing won't last grin. Who slap me.

2 Likes

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by PapaNnamdi: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
I give them 16months,

1 Like

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by aristocratic5(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by SURElee(f): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
All my own is I don't want to hear the blossom chukwujekwu and Ken Eric's kind of stories in a year's time o!

4 Likes

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Richdad50(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lol
RiyadhGoddess:
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by ikombe: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
sad
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Jobio1(f): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Attention seekers.[b][/b]
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by AmazingELixir: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
undecided

Are these people this jobless..

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Red flag..??
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Mutemenot(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Someone should advise her to run her marriage privately... sofa media is a social destroyer shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm... It's a good thing they are happy together but less of social media would do their marriage a lot of good...

6 Likes

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok, seen.
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
love wantintin....i go love o
Won’t you be so jealous tight now if you are still single
jealous say wetin happen nah?

1 Like

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Zombiekiller010: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Must they post everything for likes and share?
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by NACE13: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good gracious. It has begun......as usual. Ken Erics, Blossom Chukwu, come here!

1 Like

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by shamecurls(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
We associations of wizards are giving them just 1 year to be together. After that, we would visit their marriage.

They should enjoy every bit of it while it last.
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
This two look good and will last long. God give them the wisdom and strength to carry on

5 Likes

Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
when are these two growing up. you met on media, wed on media still doing this on media and what then is marriage?

must everything be on media?
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Lexusgs430: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
E still dey shack dem..........

She would soon say, he is a 25 seconds man...........
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
them Don start. instagram couples. these peeps will never learn. I travel, eat and wine without posting crap. have always advocated for marriages to be conspicuously kept away from social media. but these people nairaland call "selebrities" will constantly want to show the general public who is not interested that they are happy? who gives a crap whether you are happy or drinking garri? y'all should go and sit quietly. and the mods are not helping at all. they now have special skills in bringing up instagram and facebook pictures instead of real news.
Re: “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
I give them 16months,

As who na??

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Tems Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) / Timaya's Baby Mama Puts Her Sexy Pins On Display {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.