Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Shades Bbnaija Housemate Tacha, Says “she Needs To Drink 8 Sachets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Shades Bbnaija Housemate Tacha, Says “she Needs To Drink 8 Sachets (523 Views)

Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company / EndSARS: Tacha Says This Is Not The Time To Post Beautiful Photos & Videos / A Car Is Not An Investment - Kemi Olunloyo Shades Regina Daniels, Mompha, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Shades Bbnaija Housemate Tacha, Says “she Needs To Drink 8 Sachets by sarahvibes: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo shades BBNaija housemate Tacha, says “she needs to drink 8 sachets of water

Is there anything at all that this veteran journalist wouldn’t say to anybody… I mean she is just way too blunt with her words.

Kemi Olunloyo is the kind of woman that says it as it is, and her latest comments about current Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate Tacha is simply the painful truth.

She noted: “Here I am at 50yo in 2014
Will #Tacha look like me at 50yo?
She needs to drink 8 sachets of water and stay fit. No such thing as body shaming. Stop using psychedelic words.”

https://www.thesleak.com/kemi-olunloyo-shades-bbnaija-housemate-tacha-says-she-needs-to-drink-8-sachets-of-water/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shades Bbnaija Housemate Tacha, Says “she Needs To Drink 8 Sachets by Praizenews: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Best Naira Marley Puta Dance Cover (MARLIANS Edition) / One Stop Power Solution / Don Jazzy Reveals The Tactics He Will Use To Get Close To His Crush, Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.