Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Kiss In The Rain - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kiss In The Rain (1018 Views)

The Rain - A Story By Ucmacanthony / The Rain (Short Story) / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss In The Rain by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
*(PART 1) KISS IN THE RAIN … TWICE AS WET (18+)*

Funke: Mercy, did you get all the documents for the new arrivals filed? Funke asked as if it “was expected” that I already had. She was always pushing to have things done before they could be. I liked Funke but she was so demanding that it caused a great deal of stress. She had threatened that she may need to hire someone else to help. I knew what that meant; “I would be weeded out. ” I really needed the money badly especially this recession season, I normally complied with Funke’s demands without much of a fuss.
Me: “Yeah I got them finished a few minutes ago. ”
Funke: “Great! now lets see if we can tidy this place up a bit. ” She always treated me as if I were ignorant. She was thirty-seven and I was twenty-two. I was somewhat intimidated by her; she owned her own Fashion Company, though small, it was hers. I was her only employee at this time. She was aggressive in growing the business and promised pay raises along the way. I thought I had a good future with her; that accounted for a lot of my submission to her overbearing ways.
Funke: What time is it?
Me: It’s few minutes to 6pm.
As soon as it was 6pm on dot, Funke locked the door and turned the closed sign around. I watched as she made her way to the bathroom. She would take a shower, an evening ritual that had taken place for the six months I had worked for her. Her bathroom was located in her office; it was spacey and decorated luxuriously. She had explained that this was her home away from home; she deserved some pampering.
I turned off the lights in the office leaving only the small lamp on an end table; closed the blinds to the windows and was all set. I sat back down at my desk. The only thing left was mine and Funke’s evening chat and we would leave.
Funke exited the bathroom; she had left the door to her office ajar, something that she did not normally do. I watched her move about with only a towel wrapped around her. She paraded and posed as if she knew I was watching.
Me: You look sexy in that towel
Funke: Oohh Thanks!
I had never noticed what a nice body Funke had, I did not look at her in a sexual way, only admiring what she possessed. She was petite in stature with medium sized breasts, nice buttocks as I found out when she dropped the towel to the floor. Her long golden black hair was wavy and flowing. Her brown eyes tended to pierce through to the depths of your soul as she looked into yours.
My gaze locked in position as I watched her pull a green summer dress from her closet. She had dropped her towel and pulled the dress over her head, shook her hair. She picked a brush up from her desk, turned and saw me looking. She smiled at me and started brushing her hair. I turned away.
Funke: What are you watching? She smiled
Me: Nothing!
Funke: Are you sure?
Me: Nothing na! I just told you. i smiled
Funke came out of her office and over to my desk.
Funke: “Mercy, how long do you think you want to work here?” She asked
Me: “I need a job for a long time; I would like to work for quiet a few years. ” i replied
She then half sat on my desk right in front of me; I had to back up in my chair a little to give her room.
Funke: “Well you know the girl that worked here before, Deola did a lot for me. ”
Me: “Oh I am willing to do whatever you need me to. ” I was taking initiative now. I wanted to please her because I needed a raise as well as a job.
Funke: “So, whatever I need you to do, you will do right?” A questionable look drew across her face.
Me: “Yeah, I guess so. ”
Funke: “Well there are other things I need besides paperwork. ” She stared at me intensely. “I am a busy woman with not a lot of time for some things. ”
I looked at her with this puppy dog look, I know, I felt it.
Me: “Ummm, what other things is it you need done?”
She moved slightly to the center of my desk where my chair should be, she bent down grabbing the arms of my chair and pulled it towards her. I was now tight in between her legs, and was now beginning to understand what she wanted.
I was frozen in place as I watched her reach down with both hands, grasp her dress and started slowly pulling it up. Her a-s rested on the edge of my desk, as she was half sitting and half standing. She kept rolling up her dress; I could now see her thighs. Her thighs were a smooth milky white flesh.
My heart raced, I gazed between her legs as the cloth drew up over her hips. I was anxious about what I was to see.
The triangular shape of her bush was neatly trimmed; bikini lines were clean-shaven. Around the lips seemed to be shaven as well. I could not move.
Funke kept her eyes on my face, watching my expressions. She wasn’t sure as to yet what I would do. I did not know what I was going to do.
I had never been with a woman before although fantasies frequented my imagination of such. I knew what to do, I knew what felt good on me and I had played it out in my mind but with friends my age. Funke was older, what would she expect? Should we be doing this?
Re: Kiss In The Rain by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
*(PART 2) KISS IN THE RAIN … TWICE AS WET (18+)*

Funke lifted herself onto the desk and placed her feet on the arms of my chair. She parted her knees, this caused her cookie to open up, and I could see she had moistened. I looked closely still anxious about what to do, she scooted forward a little more pulling her feet to the front of the arms. I could now see her a—–e.
One of Funke’s hands found its way to the back of my neck. I felt some force as she started pulling my head towards her c–t. I resisted somewhat but was giving in. She caught onto this and whispered.
Funke: “Go ahead baby, taste of me. Do it good and I’ll take good care of you. ”
Me: Excuse me? Are you asking me to sleep with you? I’m a woman, you are also a woman for crying out loud
She cared not about my threats. I resisted but finally giving in. My head lowered until I was inches away from her. She pulled my head harder until my mouth made contact. I could not resist anymore.
Funke: She let out a sigh, “Ohhhhh yes that’s it baby now lick it. ”
I shook all over, blood filled my face, and I felt the heat. My tongue left my mouth and tasted Funke, I could smell her, taste her, and these senses caused butterflies in my stomach. My tongue parted the lips of her c–t. I slowly ran my tongue inside the folds of her lips moving it up and down her slit. My g—n now ached; I could feel a burning sensation, my hips began to move ever so slowly. My hands moved to her hips. I moved myself closer inside her legs.
Funke: “Ohhhhh that’s it baby, oh yes that’s it. ” She moaned as she spoke in a soft whisper, her voice was soothing and arousing.
I began to suck her lips into my mouth savoring them. They were wet, soft silky flesh. She could not hold her hips still as they rotated about the desk. I found her c–t, s—-d it in my mouth flicking my tongue across it. I rotated my head as I s—-d. I became so hot in what I was doing. I moved my head as though I was involved in a deep French kiss.
Funke: “Oh suck it baby, yes that’s it suck it. ” Her breathing had grown heavier. I felt her hand working the back of my head.
I noticed my legs had parted and I was wet and swollen my self. I had moved one hand between my legs, inside my skirt; I pulled my panties to the side and started massaging my c–t as I s—-d her.
Funke: “I o—-m in multiples, so don’t stop. ” She moaned and whispered
I thought she must be near; I moaned and s—-d her,
Me: “Mmmmmmmmm. ” Licking and sucking her c–t now trying to drive an o—-m from her g—n.
I moved my arm around the lower part of her back pulling her tight into my face. I began to suck aggressively.
Funke’s hips began to buck, she shoved her c–t into my face gasping,
Funke: “Ohhhh Yessssss Oh God Yessssss. ” Bucking harder, “OH MY GOD YESSSSSSS OH GOD YESSSSS BABY YESSSSSS!”
Her bucking ceased, her hips and body quivered.
I couldn’t believe what just happened, God, I s—-d her c–t to o—-m.
I remembered what she had said; she was multi-orgasmic. I kept licking moving away from her c–t and down to the opening of her c–t. I licked around the hole and then penetrated it. Susan’s breathing had stabilized from the pant she had broken into.
She lay back on the desk now and started rubbing her c–t. I noticed that I had penetrated my cookie with three fingers now running them in and out. My hips moved against my fingers as I literally f—-d them.
Funke: “Move your tongue lower. ” She whispered softly
I moved my tongue a little lower until I was at the lowest part of her c–t.
Funke: “Oh no baby, move your tongue lower. ”
I didn’t know exactly what she wanted so I started kissing and licking the cheeks of her a-s. They were so soft. The flesh of her cheeks excited me.
Funke: “That’s it baby, now lick my a—–e. ” She continued to finger her c–t.
Funke surprised me by what she was asking but I was so involved so aroused that I moved my tongue to her a—–e. My heart picked up speed again, I was doing all kinds of things I had not done before. I was soaking wet between my legs. My hips were viscously humping my fingers.
The minute my tongue touched her a—–e, she let out a moan,
Funke: “Ohhhh yessssss baby oh yesssss that’s what I like baby.. yessssssssss. ”
I started flicking my tongue across it; her hips started rotating more now. I kept licking as her fingering became faster.
Funke: “God yes baby God yesss do my a-s baby. ”
Her words had encouraged me so that I put my mouth over her a—–e and started French kissing it. This sent her into a frenzy. She started bucking her hips again, raising them off the desk now. I took both my arms and moved them under her thighs sliding them over her legs at the top. I held onto her tight. My mouth on her a—–e tight now, French kissing it while she bucked, I wasn’t going to let go. I held on while she furiously fingered her c–t and bucked.
Funke: “YESSS… OH GOD YESSSSS… .TONGUE MY A-S BABY… YESSS OHHH YESSSS FRENCH MY A-S BABY YESSSSS… OHHH GAWWWD!
She came again, her quiver was violent as she grabbed the hair on my head and squeezed. She relaxed back on the desk for a few minutes and then raised herself up. I sat back up moving my fingers back to my c–t.
Funke: “That was good, about the best I ever had. ” She looked at me smiling, I knew that was a lie, she had just came and felt good.
I looked into her eyes not saying anything. My hips were squirming in the chair. I had put three fingers inside myself and had the other hand massaging my c–t.
Funke: “You have to get yourself off baby; I don’t go down on women. ” She had a smirky grin about her face as she spoke.
I thought what? After this and she doesn’t do anything. I stopped moving. Funke bent down to my face, grabbed my chin with one hand lightly squeezing, kissed me on the lips and said.
Funke: “Don’t stop, I want you to finger yourself looking at my cookie. I want to see you get off, I want you to get off looking at my c–t until you worship it. ” She started rubbing her c–t again. She reached down, grabbed one of my hands and moved it to her c–t.
“Slide your fingers in me while you get off. ”
Funke moved her cookie right close to my face, I inserted two fingers inside her and started to finger my c–t. I stared at her c–t; she mesmerized me; my fingers were soaking wet from her. I looked in her eyes; she was staring at me. “That’s it baby, c-m for me. ”
My hips squirmed faster in the seat, my fingers massaging my c–t fast now. My face inches from her c–t with my fingers inserted. I looked up at her, she stared me down, I looked back at her c–t and couldn’t take it anymore. My mouth went to her c–t, I s—-d it in my mouth and started bucking in my seat.
I gasped and moaned, “MMMMMM… NNNNNN… MMMMMMMM. ”
I removed my mouth from her. I had came violently in my chair, it was explosive. I had soaked the chair and my skirt.
Funke dropped her dress back down over her hips and looked down at me.
Funke: “Tomorrow, you get a Twenty thousand Naira extra raise added to your salary, I hope you understand these are my needs, this is how I like to be pleasured, it is what I will want out of you a few times a week, right?”
Me: “Yes, I want to pleasure you, I’ll do whatever you want me to. ” I was captivated.
It was like starting a new job. Funke treated me differently, much better, and I pleasure her to this day.
==
The following day started off like any other, as usual I woke up late for my eight o’clock job, I decided taking some bath.
After my shower, I slowly made my way back to the room, wrapped only in a white towel that barely fell past my a-s. I creamed myself, dressed up while I was waiting for Segun to pick and drop me off for work. When I got to work, Funke saw me coming out of Segun’s car
Funke: Why are you coming late? And who is that guy dropping you off?
The tone of her voice surprised her, as she turned around, and slowly walked towards me. I let my fingers slowly caress her shoulder, as i toyed with her.
Me: “Jealous, honey?” I whispered.
Funke: Of course not, I have nothing to be jealous about because you always come to work with a Guy, she said slowly.

Question: Wonders shall never end… Is Funke jealous that Mercy has a guy? Is Mercy safe securing her job?

READ MORE HERE: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=KISS+IN+THE+RAIN

IZARAY ANN2012 LIGHTQUEEN DEVILPEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss In The Rain by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
chris99 ( m), felsunseg( m), Stephniel, borie4u ( m), Benosa205 ( m), laraemi ( f ), HARMYMY ( f ), cathyperry45 ( f ), Zamar( m), alliyuf, emperorblog21 ( m), WuraSerano( f ), Michelle55 ( f ), elaavie1 ( m), layinka25 ( m), kasey18 , Debbylicious ( f), Netob309 ( m), horlharthundhey( m), tijehi ( f ), bishopjoe02 ( m), Ayanfe29
Re: Kiss In The Rain by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Tedpgrass, fosky10 , seanmozilla ( m), simplezuu , justjify( m), iamgunju ( m), Tobicrystal ( m), Fentasy , cecilgee ( m), rooneycole , Samuelakoji ( m), DODO005 , EvE11 ( f ), stillmaticOG ( m), strangest ( m), rhitz ( f ), AKEEMNAS ( m), sketchlyrics , Hasseenoh ( m), Kaychiz, misterme , ocville( f ), Odigokogadi , tonasibe , Phlimsyjay ( m), ogbukara, Qoyyum95 , hoyze24 , ominu1969 , PapaAdanna , laylar , Tife101 ( m), soke02 ( m)
Re: Kiss In The Rain by laraemi(f): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2019
emperorblog21:
chris99 ( m), felsunseg( m), Stephniel, borie4u ( m), Benosa205 ( m), laraemi ( f ), HARMYMY ( f ), cathyperry45 ( f ), Zamar( m), alliyuf, emperorblog21 ( m), WuraSerano( f ), Michelle55 ( f ), elaavie1 ( m), layinka25 ( m), kasey18 , Debbylicious ( f), Netob309 ( m), horlharthundhey( m), tijehi ( f ), bishopjoe02 ( m), Ayanfe29
Present

1 Like

Re: Kiss In The Rain by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
*(PART 3) KISS IN THE RAIN … TWICE AS WET (18+)*

How I Fixed My Diabetes For Good In 3 Weeks
Funke finally fired me as she was not ready sharing me with no other person. I headed straight to Segun’s house but decided not informing him I was coming. To my utmost surprise, I could not believe as my heart raced while my mind struggled to catch up. It couldn’t be him. I watched as my boyfriend, Segun plowed some girl in his living room. I watched his face-that stupid face that he made that drove me nuts when I was the one he was f—–g.
Me: Segguuunn!!! Seriously? What the hell are you doing? You just dropped me few hours ago at work and you went straight to another’s lady house, picked her up and started banging her. Jessssuuusss!
Segun: I can explain Mercy. He pleaded. He tried grabbing me but I was long gone.
It was all twisted up as he snarled like he thought he was some badass god of f—–g. Really it just made him look pathetic, like he was trying way too hard. Yep. That was him. The last 6 months of my life. Son of a b—h. The lady he was banging wasn’t even that cute!
I wiped the tears from my eyes as I ran back to take next taxi. On instinct I started to drive home before I realized it wasn’t an option. My parents would be home, probably sitting in the living room watching TV right now. There was no way I could let them see me like this. I had nowhere to go. Another bout of sobs wracked through me as I reached for my cell phone. I called the only person I’d always been able to rely on.
Me: “Hello?” “Julie?” My voice sounded weak and I hated it.
Julie: “Mercy? What’s wrong?”
I sniffled. I couldn’t find the words to tell her just yet.
Me: “Are you home? Can I come over?”
Julie: “I’m at the PALMS but I can be home in like 15 minutes.”
Me: “Ok.”
She hesitated.
Julie: “Can I get you anything while I’m here? Maybe some ice cream?”
I smiled through my tears. She knew me so well.
Me: “Black raspberry chip, please. And another half-gallon for yourself.”
Julie laughed. She had this sweet little giggle that always made me smile.
Julie: “I’ll be there soon, hon,” she promised softly.
When I got to her apartment, Julie’s car wasn’t at the usual parking lot so I sat on the steps and waited for her. The tears weren’t so heavy now and I pulled out my phone to text my a—–e of a soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend, Segun. I found his name in my contacts and stared at the screen. I wanted to text him something perfect. It had to be the right amount of aloof, snark, gotcha, and f–k off. But all I could think was why? Had I done something? Had I not done something? I thought he was different. I thought he could make me happy. Instead he went and reminded me why I’d been chronically single for so long.
I still hadn’t thought of anything to say when Julie’s car pulled in so I gave up and pocketed my phone. She bounded toward me with two bags and I grabbed one as she pulled me into a hug. I held her and fought off the tears that threatened to return.
Julie: “You ok?” she softly spoke in my ear.
Me: “No,” I answered honestly. “But can we go inside to talk about it?”
Once we were inside, Julie walked straight to the kitchen, then emerged with the ice cream and two spoons. There were no bowls; this was a straight-out-of-the-carton kind of night.
Me: “Can we watch something for a little bit?” I asked.
Julie: “What do you want to watch?”
I thought about it. My go-to was usually romantic comedy, but that sure as hell wasn’t happening tonight.
Me: “Something scary,” I answered. “I want to watch happy people die.”
Julie raised her eyebrows but didn’t respond. She pulled something off the shelf and put it in the DVD player. I didn’t really care what it was. We’d watched most of her movies together and she knew what I liked.
Julie sat beside me on the couch and we dug in as the movie began to play. It wasn’t five minutes into the movie before I spoke.
Me: “Segun is cheating on me.”
Julie looked at me.
Julie: “I’m sorry, sweetie. Are you sure?”
I nodded.
Me: “When I say he is cheating on me, present tense, I mean literally right now, this very second, he’s f—–g some Brazilian-fake-hair lady on his couch. I was fired from work today, I decided to go his place and find suits but found something else. He’s f—–g a b—h right now as we speak. I doubt what he found in that dirty igbo smoking lady. Unless she has a magical healing p—y, I’m pretty sure he’s a lying sack of s–t.”
Julie didn’t say anything. Sometimes there was nothing to say, so she just listened.
Me: “It’s not like I was in love with him,” I continued. “I don’t even think I’m upset at losing him in particular. It’s just…” I struggled to fight back the tears, but they came anyway and my voice cracked as I spoke. “Why doesn’t anyone love me? Ever?”
Julie: “Oh, honey.” She grabbed the ice cream from me and placed it on the table before wrapping me in her arms. She held me as I sobbed into her shoulder. “Just because Segun is a scumbag doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with you. He didn’t deserve you.”
Me: “No,” I shook my head, still clinging to my best friend. “Because it’s not just him. Everyone leaves me. Men hate me.”
Julie: “Men are idiots,” Julie responded fiercely.
She wiped a tear from my cheek “Look at me.” I sniffled before glancing up.
She was so cute when she was protective. Her messy black curls stuck out at all ends of her ponytail. Her brown eyes were intense, yet loving. Looking into Julie’s eyes now I wished for probably the billionth time during the course of our relationship that she’d see me as more than a friend. Julie was bisexual but I’d always gotten the feeling that she preferred men since she always had a boyfriend. She never stayed single long enough for me to really test the waters.
Julie: “Mercy, you are an amazing woman. You’re crazy smart, you’re funny, loyal, kind, and you’re f—–g beautiful!” She reached out and tucked a loose hair behind my ear. “Anyone would be lucky have you. You’re the most lovable person I’ve ever known.”
Me: “I know you love me,” I said. “And I know my family loves me. I know I’m not alone-alone.” I paused to take a breath. “But it’s not the same.” I looked down and added “I want someone to love me romantically. But apparently that’s too much to ask.” I just lost my job and I’m loosing my boyfriend too. I sobbed.
Julie lifted my chin until I was staring into her eyes again.
Julie: “I stand by my statement.”
Me: I sighed. “I know, I know. I’ll meet someone eventually. I’m just tired of dating assholes. How many frogs do I have to kiss before I find someone decent?”
Julie chuckled. “That’s not what I meant.”
I looked at her, confused.
She rolled her eyes. “For the love of-” Julie grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my lips to hers. This was definitely not a best friend kind of kiss. Her lips were soft but hungry. I felt her tongue flick across my lip, and heard a moan escape from the back of my throat. I didn’t even think about it. I returned her kiss with equal fervor, my tongue gliding over hers. She suckled my bottom lip and I felt it all through my body.
Julie quickly pulled away and shifted away from me on the couch. She spoke before I could protest.
Me: “I know you aren’t really into girls, but I hate that you think you’re unlovable. Because it’s not true.”
I didn’t know what to say. Afterall, I just had one with Funke, my former Boss.
Tears filled my eyes again, but this time they were the good kind. Julie misread them. She looked down at her hands again and stammered anxiously.
Julie: “I’m sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking-”
This time I lifted her chin. I cupped her cheek with the same hand and grinned through my tears as I looked into those beautiful, albeit nervous as hell, brown eyes. I pulled her closer to me, and kissed her. I tried to feed all of my love, all of the unexplored feelings I’d harbored for her all these years, into this one kiss.
Her arms circled my waist as she responded. The anxiety fled and passion poured from us in its place. My tongue plunged into her mouth and explored with urgency. I felt my breathing grow heavier. My teeth sought out her lower lip and she whimpered when I nibbled on it. Her arms tightened, pulling me against her.
My shirt bunched up between her hands and I felt her fingers graze the bare skin of my waist. Shivers ran through me at her touch. I needed more. I pulled away to look at her, my best friend. I didn’t even remember the man who had betrayed me a mere hour before. He didn’t matter now. He’d never mattered, really. I was coming to realize that he’d just been a place holder for the love that sat before me now.
Julie and I were breathing hard and couldn’t help but smile. She laughed just then and it was her laugh that did it. That sweet, adorable giggle that I’d always loved so much convinced me that there was no going back.
I watched the amusement in eyes turn to lust as she stared at my breasts, covered only by a layer of red lace. Thank god I’d put on a good bra tonight! My breasts were probably the one (well, two) features that I knew were definitely not plain. I have really great t–s. correct cups that were somehow still perky. Julie had complimented them before, but my body still thrilled to watch her lick her lips as she reached for them.
Me: “Ahhhh,” I sighed when her soft fingers found my n—–s through the lace.
As Julie kneaded my breasts, pinching and pulling my n—–s, I rolled my head back with a gasp. She took that opportunity to kiss my exposed neck.
Me: “Julie, you are killing me softly” I mumbled in my pleasure-filled haze.
She trailed soft kisses up my neck until she was nibbling on my earlobe.
Julie: “You like that?” She whispered in my ear, the soft timbre of her voice dripping with seduction. I’d told her once that my ears were sensitive spots for me. Seemed that she remembered.
Me: “God yes,” I exhaled.
She giggled again and flicked her tongue across my earlobe and I couldn’t take it anymore. I reached for Julie’s shirt and ripped it over her head. I reached up with both hands and pushed her shoulders gently, but forcefully until she was laying on the couch. Then I climbed on top, straddling her.
Julie: “Mmmm,” she practically growled with a grin. “I like this side of you – something to make me twice as wet. Let me get some Oil for easy lubrication” she added.

Why would ladies leave their guys for lesbianism? your answer is needed
Re: Kiss In The Rain by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Julie brought in some coconut oil for the action. We first started kissing passionately.
Me: “Oh, yeah?” I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. Then I took her mouth with mine. This kiss was anything but gentle. It was hard, fevered, demanding. And it was hot as hell!
Julie bucked her hips up against mine and I groaned into her mouth. That only seemed to stir her up more and before long we were dry humping like f—–g rabbits.
I let go of her wrists to unhook and remove my own bra. Then I pulled Julie up into a sitting position so I could take hers off, too. I was usually submissive in bed, and considering this was my first girl-on-girl experience with her, I had no idea where all this dominance was coming from (maybe the experience with Funke). But Julie seemed to like it and I was feeding off of her lust.
With Julie’s breasts bared to me I pushed her back down again to drink them in. They were about a C cup, just enough to fill your hand, or your mouth if you were so inclined. Her n—–s were already hard as rocks, and they were pierced with small silver rings that I thought were sexy as hell. I wanted to tease her a little but I was too f—–g turned on to wait. I wasted no time taking her n—-e into my mouth.
Julie: Ohhhh yyeeaahhh!
She cried out and threw her head back as I s—-d it hard, while flicking it with my tongue. I reached up to roll the other n—-e in my fingers.
Julie: “F–k!” Julie screamed. You are just too good baby girl. She confessed
Her fingers went to my jeans, fumbling with the button while I distracted her with my fingers, tongue, then teeth as I lightly bit the hard n—-e in my mouth before switching sides.
Julie: “Jesus, you’re good at that,” Julie said as she finally got my button undone and pulled down my fly. She anxiously pushed my waistband down and made a frustrated groan when she couldn’t get them down any further. I laughed before standing to take them off. Thank god she was only wearing a skirt. I yanked it off quickly before pulling her up with me into another kiss.
There I was, standing there with my best friend, each of us clad in only our panties. Mine were red lace to match my bra and hers were cute little blue boyshorts that left the bottom of her a-s cheeks exposed just enough to drive me wild. I cupped her sexy a-s as we stood there making out, pulling her into me.
Julie reached between us and slid her hand between my legs, caressing my inner thigh and drawing a loud gasp from me.
Julie: “My turn to play,” Julie said, a devilish gleam in her eye.
She slowly dropped to her knees and softly explored my sex, her fingers sliding up and down my slit through the soaked lace. I trembled with desire and anticipation. Her finger found my hardened c–t and my knees shook. It took more strength than I knew I had to remain standing when her tongue replaced her finger.
Julie must have been anxious to really get to the goods because she tore at the lace and ripped straight through my panties. I cried out when she dove in, her tongue lapping all the way up my slit. “F–k! God!”
Julie’s moan was muffled but the vibration further heightened my pleasure.
She inserted her tongue deep into my center and wiggled it around until she found the sensitive spot she knew would drive me wild.
Me: “Oh god! Yes! Don’t stop!” I knew I was being loud but I didn’t care.
Me: “F–k yes, that feels so good! Tongue f–k my tight little p—y!” I threw my head back and tugged on my own n—–s. I could feel my c—-x nearing already.
Julie’s hands gripped my a-s hard and she pulled me to her until her face was completely buried in my cookie.
Me: “Goddamn, f–k, yes, oh, f–k, Julie, GOD!” A string of curses poured from my mouth as pleasure coursed through me. I grabbed Julie by her hair and began to grind on her face. I could feel her tongue moving inside me, her fingernails digging into my a-s cheeks, and the pressure building up inside me all at once. It was the most intense pleasure I’d ever experienced.
Julie pulled her face away to drink in a few breaths of air.
Julie: “I want you to smother me with that delicious c–t and c-m all over my f—–g face” she growled before diving back in.
Me: “F–k! Ah! You’ve got filthy little mouth on you, baby.” I gyrated harder on her face and found myself enjoying a little dominance.
My c–t was so wet I could hear the sloppy sounds it made sliding back and forth. And Julie lapped it up like she was dying of thirst.
Me: “Only a dirty little s–t would let me smother her with my p—y. Is that what you are?” I yanked her back by her hair and she gasped for air. “Are you a s–t?” I demanded.
Julie: “Yes!” She responded quickly, lust raging behind her eyes. “I’m your dirty, filthy, nasty little s–t! Use my mouth like the w—e I am!”
Me: “Then finish eating my p—y, s–t!” I yelled as I dragged her back between my thighs. This time I wasn’t letting go until I came. “F–k! I’m so close! Tongue f–k me, baby. Yes! Jesus, God, just like that! I’m going to c-m so f—–g hard all over your pretty little face! Are you ready for it s–t? ooohhh yeeeaahh, this is twice as wetttt”
Her only response was a muffled, lust-filled groan. The pleasure was almost too much! I couldn’t take it! My knees began to shake and all my muscles clenched. I couldn’t speak, couldn’t make a sound as the pressure built higher and higher, until it exploded in a massive wave of ecstasy.
Me: I will neverrrrr go baccckk to Segunn ooo.. Ooooohhh Yeeeaaaahhhhh! I love you Juliiiieeee.. you are too gooddd. I confessed uncontrollably

Question: Will she ever go back to a guy with this experience?

READ MORE HERE: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=KISS+IN+THE+RAIN

(1) (Reply)

ITOHAN: THE BEAUTY GODDESS (A Playlet By Jessica Duru) / Let's Talk Literature! / The Love I Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.