Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) (62493 Views)

Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Some.people would have succeed before this one get caught
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Damn close... I don't know why but I feel sorry he was caught.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by BafanaBafana: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
sharp guy
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by banji1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Smart man caught in the act?

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Buhari why angry
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Martinez39(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
Katenavas:
Nigerians are learner, Indians are the most 419 people in the world
Lol. You have seen things for yourself. Corruption in Indian is top notch. grin
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by macaranta(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Haha the US dream chasers grin I'm sure the sandals gave him up tongue
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by luvme0702: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin grin grin lmbo
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Situation001(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Newshubs:
shocked shocked shocked
The mistake he made was dressing in the Muslim attire. Because I can assure you that the American Government right now are not friends with such Attire. Let's stop deceiving ourselves

And you said this man should not die by hanging?
Because Animals are not supposed to be in same class as human

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link
you are definitely not enlightened.. an illiterate kind of.. when next you have an access to the internet you can make your research on how the Sikhs and the Buddhists dress.. don't just sit in one village in abia and be typing rubbish

4 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by lozanni(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin Indian 419 gone wrong.
The allure of the good life in the US got the better of him
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Newshubs:
shocked shocked shocked
The mistake he made was dressing in the Muslim attire. Because I can assure you that the American Government right now are not friends with such Attire. Let's stop deceiving ourselves

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link

It's not a Muslim attire it's a turban headtie. It's only that its not red. Indians of the Singh lineage are known to wear turbans.

Even while bathing

The guy forgot that he's too fresh to give off as an old guy.

No wrinkles no asterixis haba even while at the spot he should have feigned an acute exacerbation of ckd attack by rubbing salt on his skin grin

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
shocked

The hustle dey real oh

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Sirlins(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
He is really a pro
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by SeyiObj: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
ThankGod this one is not a Nigerian again. Dem for no let us rest again
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Offpoint: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
God bless his hustles
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Empiree: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:
81 years India nationals and they claimed Nigeria is the head quarter of poverty
it is Nigerian govt's fault. Every country got criminals worst pass nija but their leadership play the game very well.

Indian internet scams surpassed Nigeria 419. They are in India and yet scam Americans and Americans banks. Nigerian govt doesn't know how to play the ball to protect its image bcuz the govt is not patriotic.

2 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by phranq30(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Some Nigerians wanna relocate to India, meanwhile Indians are looking for ways to relocate to other countries for greener pastures.

This life sef ehn..
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by AmazingELixir: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin

Atleast the country saved themselves the embarrassment of discovery by the intended country.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by VillageHead: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
What did he intend to achieve by feigning to be older than his age?

I can't fathom the rationale behind it

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by godwon01(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
If the man na Nigeria the whole world will hear in more than millions languages. The news will not be minimal like this. Nigeria still dey learned from this people. We get master.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Hausaman(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=Newshubs post=82231307] shocked shocked shocked

See where ignorance has led you, to display your foolishness to the world via media.
The Turban is not only worn by Muslims but Indian Sikhs( image worshipers like Christians) ,and they call it Pagri, (head dress). When next you want to insult anybody, do it with intelligence not foolishness.

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Indian and criminal attitude are like Atiku-obi...
The Yahoo boiz in Nigeria are learners compare to yahoo boiz in India...
Most yahoo boiz in Nigeria copies from what Indian internet fraudsters have done
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by ednut1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
VillageHead:

an older person would get visa than a young person. Usa immigration would say he came to visit and would return. A 32 year old guy is likely not going to return

2 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by ACE1010: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Man must survive grin grin grin
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Newshubs:
shocked shocked shocked

Gooosh.
I deserve a slap for not being able to distinguish btw a Muslim dressing and a Hindu dressing
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Nmezor(f): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chai, bad luck fr him smiley... Prison here he comes...let face the music
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Meteng: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
They even gave him visa with all these false docs. If na me now with my correct docs, dem no go give me embarassed
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by gurunlocker: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
He even put starch for cloth...
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by planetx: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Newshubs:
shocked shocked shocked

That is not a Muslim attire, that is a Sikh turban.

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by VillageHead: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
ednut1:
an older person would get visa than a young person. Usa immigration would say he came to visit and would return. A 32 year old guy is likely not going to return

Uncle ednut thank you for this explanation.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by planetx: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
VillageHead:

Easier for a older person to be granted visa, but Canada doesn't really care anymore o. I have a family friend living in Canada whose parents were in their 80's and 70's and Canada refused them saying they wouldn't come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks / My Ghana Experience 2017 / All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.