Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) (62499 Views)

Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Osobi32(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Everywhere is hot for the youths
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Achimela: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Even India's are running away to the US of A
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by NigPatriot(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Angelfrost:
Everyone wants a piece of the overrated American Dream... Smh.

Overated what The American dream is valid, ubiquitous like the air we breathe.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by AreaFada2: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
See format.

If he had used an age under 55 document nobody would have noticed. Unless Na genje. cheesy
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
NigPatriot:

Overated what The American dream is valid, ubiquitous like the air we breathe.

Your opinion sir, and I respect it... But, I still beg to disagree.

Not all dreams come true in America... Do some research.

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Katenavas:
Nigerians are learner, Indians are the most 419 people in the world

As the same thing is happening in aso rock sef
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
When people like this suffers as they grow, people won't definitely pity him due to the actrocities committed in the past.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Highshow05(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
He thought, he was acting Indian movie.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by VillageHead: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
planetx:
Easier for a older person to be granted visa, but Canada doesn't really care anymore o. I have a family friend living in Canada whose parents were in their 80's and 70's and Canada refused them saying they wouldn't come back.

Understood bro, thank you
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Peresrichly: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Correct native sha
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Trybes(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
India the headquarters of 419
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Okeyc230: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Amadioha lekwe
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hausaman:

Image worshippers? Dey there.

They are more peaceful than you muslims and Christians. Their religion doesn't have a bloody history.

Sikhs are very peaceful people.
Give me a Sikh over a muslim

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Greenishland(f): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Newshubs:
please post our transaction here or die suffering for the rest of your life! Idiotic Religious phonetic like you

Again Post how our transaction here or die in 6 days. Fool

You are the one that will die in six days in Jesus name. Since you have asked me to post the conversation, here is it. Well, space will not allow for all but I will surely post it please @seun come to my aid o.

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by TYAUTOS(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
The guy for just state 50yrs.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
[s]
Newshubs:
shocked shocked shocked
The mistake he made was dressing in the Muslim attire. Because I can assure you that the American Government right now are not friends with such Attire. Let's stop deceiving ourselves

And you said this man should not die by hanging?
Because Animals are not supposed to be in same class as human

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link
[/s]

Dummy, Olodo, mumu of the highest order. Is that a Muslim attire or Hindu? Brainwashed religious monkeys in Nigeria have no clue what they post most of the time. And to think that some dumber monkeys actually up voted you. They guy was caught in India NOT the us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by webngnews: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Olanipekun1: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:
[s][/s]

Dummy, Olodo, mumu of the highest order. Is that a Muslim attire or Hindu? Brainwashed religious monkeys in Nigeria have no clue what they post most of the time. And to think that some dumber monkeys actually up voted you. They guy was caught in India NOT the us
[/s]
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Africans= Indians=Arabs= animals
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by koolaid87: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
ForeThinker:
He did probably think the world revolves around his senses

He jux gained freee entrance in their prison tho,he will surely look 88 when he's out already

Like it or not, he made a move.

At least he made a move

And the worst is being deported and prolly fined in his home country

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Hausaman(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
1Sharon:

Image worshippers? Dey there.

They are more peaceful than you muslims and Christians. Their religion doesn't have a bloody history.

Sikhs are very peaceful people.
Give me a Sikh over a muslim

See ignorance at display, don't you guys read history again ?. Adolf Hitler was a Christian and still holds the world record of the greatest killer in the world. You guys always deny the faith of your bad eggs, however you will not give Muslims such reason, for hypocrisy is your religious motto.

It baffles me you practice the faith of those aliens that enslaved your ancestors, seized their lands till date under neo colonialism.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by renewable1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Na wa o

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Useful1: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Brika:

https://twitter.com/SinghPramod2784/status/1171054407309393920?s=19

https://leakers.ng/world/1961-photos-indian-32-year-old-man-who-pretends-to-be-81-nabbed-while-trying-to-get-into-us/

Desperation to get to the States. Virtually all 3rd world nations are same. Where're 9ja haters? Come and tell us he's a Nigerian!
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Diamondcan: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Newshubs:
shocked shocked shocked
The mistake he made was dressing in the Muslim attire. Because I can assure you that the American Government right now are not friends with such Attire. Let's stop deceiving ourselves

And you said this man should not die by hanging?
Because Animals are not supposed to be in same class as human

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link
i need a professional logo. WhatsApp me on 0 9 0 7 4 1 8 3 0 4 5
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by Cousin9999: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by tck2000(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
ForeThinker:
He did probably think the world revolves around his senses

He jux gained freee entrance in their prison tho,he will surely look 88 when he's out already
lol

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hausaman:

See ignorance at display, don't you guys read history again ?. Adolf Hitler was a Christian and still holds the world record of the greatest killer in the world. You guys always deny the faith of your bad eggs, however you will not give Muslims such reason, for hypocrisy is your religious motto.

It baffles me you practice the faith of those aliens that enslaved your ancestors, seized their lands till date under neo colonialism.

You're the ignorant one. Did I tell you I was a Christian??

Both Christians and muslims have been trouble makers on earth and both have a bloody history. Deal with it.

Put some respect on sikhs name. They haven't slaughtered anyone like most of you.

Talking of history, are you also aware arabs enslaved black people?
Re: 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) by iamloski(m): 1:39am On Sep 16, 2019
Olalan:
The hustle is damm real
the lie is too much,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks / My Ghana Experience 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.