Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) (68741 Views)

South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / Snake Disrupts Robert Mugabe’s Mother-in-law’s Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by stamapro(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Stigma for life.

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by Kiloseria: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
He is cordially welcome to Nigerian independent celebration by October first. Pls pass my invitation to him, I will entertain him in Aba, pls keep a date.
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Xenophobia has come to stay in SA, n they are all gonna reap what they sowed one after the other.
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by Stmiceel(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
My mind: Endangered at home and abroad?
Me: Nigerians

'It's from your house that you will take fashion to the outside'
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

President of South-Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa was embarrassed by Zimbabweans on Saturday afternoon as he addressed mourners at Robert Mugabe’s state funeral in the capital, Harare.

Ramaphosa was booed by the crowd over Xenophobic attacks on foreigners in his country. The funeral service, which is taking place at the National Sports Stadium, has seen heads of state and former presidents joining Zimbabweans in paying tribute to the former President.

In recent weeks, foreign nationals were attacked in South Africa during a spate of violent activity that led to shops being looted and property vandalized. Twelve people have died, many have been arrested and hundreds of immigrants. including Nigerians and Zimbabweans, have left the country.

When he was finally allowed to speak, Ramaphosa apologised for the violence.

He said, "South Africans are not xenophobic. He says foreign nationals are welcomed in SA."

"This we do to push for unity that Mugabe stood for".

POLITICS NIGERIA has the video, watch below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=826791791051763&id=100011628497729

Source: https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-south-africas-president-ramaphosa-booed-at-mugabes-funeralphotos/
South Africa just messed up big time, more about to come, a tree cannot make a forest, I thought they said they don't need foreigners why is he in a foreign country clueless man
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
amaniro:
I have just one observation of this Cyril Ramaphosa. He's a very clueless man.
Very likely. He talks like one that's out of touch with reality.
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ramaphosa could be another REPLICA OF Chemical Ali, who celebrates affliction and pain of others.
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by Horus(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dphZMYj-bMw

WATCH | Zimbabweans explain why they booed Cyril Ramaphosa at the #MugabeMemorial
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by amaniro: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
samuelson06:
Very likely. He talks like one that's out of touch with reality.

he's not out of touch with reality. He's rather feigning ignorance

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by Nolongthing3669: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
amaniro:
Just like BUHARI

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by stainlessnature: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
amaniro:
as clueless as GEJ
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by baysol: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
he was booed? someone that should be stone. I wish those going to mecca next year can divert their journey to his office and stones his cobra head

a useless leader govern useless citizens hence why they think foreigners are their problem
Yeye tin did he think he's not a foreigner in Zim. Useless man like his people.

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Useless president.
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
We South Africans don't care what other Africans think or feel about us.Mr President,us South Africans still love you and we will give you a second term if you get rid of all kwerekweres cool

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
They should have stoned the bastard.
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by richardbenjamin: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Koloman

Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by panafrican(m): 12:22am On Sep 15, 2019
South AFRICA's soccer team should be prevented from
playing in any African country.
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:28am On Sep 15, 2019
South Africans have exclusive rights to their country. If Nigerians want a country as good as South Africa to live in, they should change their way of life and build a better Nigeria for all. The level of nepotism, corruption, lack of sympathy for others, greed, wickedness, bitterness, ethnic division, religion jingoism, and more in Nigeria is much worse than any act of xenophobia in South Africa. That is why the international community are not seeing such attacks on foreigners in South Africa as a matter of concern.

If Nigerians have no love for their motherland, why would they do for another man's land?
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Like buhari like Cyril.. Very clueless looking black ass grin
Re: President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) by theTranscriber: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
WHY ARE THEY BOOING HIM?

I'VE ALREADY SAID IT. ONCE SOUTH AFRICANS FINISH WITH FOREIGNERS, THEY WILL START ATTACKING AND LOOTING FROM THEMSELVES.

AND THIS MAN IS THE FIRST PERSON THEY'LL LOOT FROM SO THAT HE'LL KNOW IT'S REAL.

I'M TELLING YOU.
HE'S LUCKY THERE'S NO ARM OF IPOB IN ZIMBABWE. grin
Guy man you're a prophet shocked grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.