Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo (37827 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by AhlexOfficial(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by uniqUN(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by JasonScoolari: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
When Pa Buhari was young and still Wild.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
AhlexOfficial:
Throwback

https://www.GistaBlog.com/2019/09/throwback-femi-fani-kayode-when-he-was.html
That was the time he enjoyed Bianca Ojukwu's Pussy(Vagina). He bleeped her Pussy(Vagina) like never before. Late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu was only fucking a second hand and fairly used pussy. No thanks to Femi-Fani Kayode who met the pussy(vagina) at the tearruber stage before it now became tokunbo.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
That was the time he enjoyed Bianca Ojukwu's Pussy(Vagina). He bleeped her Pussy(Vagina) like never before. Late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu was only fucking a second hand and fairly used pussy. No thanks to Femi-Fani Kayode who met the pussy(vagina) at the tearruber stage before it now became tokunbo.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
na d time wen him talk say he fvck d hell out of bianca ojukwu and wen he told all Nigerians how she used to do all manner of naughty tins to him both outdoor and indoor, orally, sexually, from behind and above, (him say she good die for d ogberaga matter! grin) letting us know he did crazy tins to her left, right and center. he still talked about all the tatoos and marks in sensitive part of her body, especially the dark brown dot on her left bobby grin, na d same bastard dis same people he talked about their number leader wife like dis still dey call dem master. (and he said all dis few just years ago concerning a married woman o, after she don give birth finish!) people mumu sha. but madam ambassador sef confirm codedly say it was fun while it lasted sha grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Naijaguy123: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
When he use to fuuuck Bianca the Ojukwu wife . The man really enjoyed his youth.
Ojukwu family need to collect the bride price back, Bianca is fairy used.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Naijaguy123:
When he use to fuuuck Bianca the Ojukwu wife . The man really enjoyed his youth.
chai, u sef know about d matter. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by funmijoyb(f): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Just around d time he disflowered bianca and they had several abortions

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by uniqUN(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2019

It's your type that will end up marrying a third-hand
I'm pretty sure Bianca is doing alot better than all the females in your lineage. Heck, non of your male relatives will ever achieve half of what Ojukwu has achieved.
By the way, I'm not Igbo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by uniqUN(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=Naijaguy123 post=82229339]When he use to fuuuck Bianca the Ojukwu wife . The man really enjoyed his youth.
you sound like you had one boring sex life in your youth

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by uniqUN(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=funmijoyb post=82229388]Just around d time he disflowered bianca and they had several abortions
Chai!! Even you sef dey talk trash. Like you won't run to Ojukwu's corpse if he asked you for a free quickie. Talk about ladies b*tching themselves. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by oilPUSSY(f): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cyril87:

Bianca is not the wife of your leader who was used as sex slave by Dino

Below is the confession of Dino after so many $ex romp with Remi

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by funmijoyb(f): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=uniqUN post=82229588][/quote]
Nor b me talk am na FFK

Nothing concern me with their relationship. I know. But go and learn how to talk

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by MyMouth(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Has he stopped being wild?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by ORIENTATION101: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
This was the period he was enjoying Biafran number 1 citizen puzzy like fvck. Femi enjoy his youthful age. Bianca puzzy cannot forget femi dick .I won't be suprised if Femi still fvck Bianca codedlygringrin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Nijanija: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Really he was a spoilt child as a teenager

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by alphaNomega: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tell me something. So this guy really banged Bianca?

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ceoking6: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
This was the period he was enjoying Biafran number 1 citizen puzzy like fvck. Femi enjoy his youthful age. Bianca puzzy cannot forget femi dick .I won't be suprised if Femi still fvck Bianca codedlygringrin
na him disvirgin am na way back when she was a model

It would always continue, those teeth don chop clitoris taya

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ceoking6: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
alphaNomega:
Yeah he confirmed it, even when ojukwu was alive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ceoking6: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
alphaNomega:
yea he confirmed it, even when ojukwu was alive

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by alphaNomega: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ceoking6:
Yeah he confirmed it, even when ojukwu was alive

Mogbe! Confirmed! How abeg? Lol. Fill me in.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Ceoking6: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
alphaNomega:

Mogbe! Confirmed! How abeg? Lol. Fill me in.
you too lazy, just type ffk and bianca on google, their are a thousand credible newspaper gist on their love affairs even it affected her ambassador position then.

Even though she tried to deny to save face base on her marriage with ojukwu ffk kept insisting.

Ffk may be a cocaine sniffer but he doesn't deny he is sexually promiscuous or lie about his mistressess

18 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by alphaNomega: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ceoking6:
you too lazy, just type ffk and bianca on google, their are a thousand credible newspaper gist on their love affairs even it affected her ambassador position then

Actually I am feeling lazy to Google. Thanks for the ginger make I check... Maybe later

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by PapalsBull(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
[s]
oilPUSSY:

Bianca is not the wife of your leader who was used as sex slave by Dino

Below is the confession of Dino after so many $ex romp with Remi
[/s]
The tin really pain this man cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by munchi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
His now old and tamed
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Sunofgod(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Coke head!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by madenigga(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
The tin really pain this man cheesy
If u dae stupid enough to believe anything Kemi olunloyo says, your iQ is below zero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by Frankyboy1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
But now you are old and foolish
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Young And Wild In Throwback Photo by TheAngry1: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Still brainless at old age! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Owerri, Imo State Today / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) / Antonia Okafor Taking America's Political Scene By Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.