Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore (81132 Views)

Man Catches 46-Inch-Long Shark In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) / Severely Injured Hammerhead Shark Killed After Being Washed Ashore In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Fuckgovt: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
kiss

In three days time, we will see how butcherers have done a tremendous work on it....
this one is too small 4 3days na. In 3mins point of correction
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Cantonese: 6:08am On Sep 15, 2019
nairalandfreak:
You can’t killa shark, it only comes to shore because it is dead!

Who told you that bro? The massive sharks and whales killed everyday by Asians and the rest, are they killed onshore? Abi you no get tv for house? I fit send one 32” LED to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Ikpongiton: 6:14am On Sep 15, 2019
this is why we will not miss cow meat.
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2019
Hammer head shark ke. I will avoid the sea for now
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Ikpongiton: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2019
wiseone28:
Must we eat everything?
shark is fish and fish is food.why the noise for godsake?

1 Like

Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Graypoint: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2019
More people die from eating sharks than from sharks eating people.

Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Ikpongiton: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2019
Vianna:
Sharks are known to travel round continents in search of food, mate or breeding ground. This might be coming from Europe or Australia and sadly found itself in the wrong country.
do you mean that people do not eat fish in australia?i'

m asking because stockfish that is imported from norway is a delicacy
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by 9jaRealist: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2019
GrandMufti:
Awon 'animal cruelty gang' are coming.
The fellow below me is already in sifia pains
presleYzzi:
undecided

Na fish this people never chop before?

Any animal other than the usual domestic animals we have around that we see ends up dying.

What kinda savagery is this for Christ sakes?

Nobody wants to know if it's an endangered specie!

In the white man's land, the sharks injuries will be tended to and it will be let free afterwards!

But here everyone behaves like the characters portrayed in "the gods must be crazy"

angry
Vianna:
Sharks are known to travel round continents in search of food, mate or breeding ground. This might be coming from Europe or Australia and sadly found itself in the wrong country.

Actually, ironically, killing such a badly-injured animal is the HUMANE thing to do...
>

2 Likes

Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by 9jaRealist: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Ikpongiton:
do you mean that people do not eat fish in australia?i'

m asking because stockfish that is imported from norway is a delicacy

Actually, Norwegians do not eat stockfish...
Stockfish is one of those Reserved-for-Africans deals.

But of course Shark Fin Soup is a delicacy in parts of Asia.
>
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Cousin9999: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Cousin9999: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2019
Everyone ate gooood that night. lol

Shark meat is excellent too. Chicken of the sea. lol
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Tokziby: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
whale shark is not dangerous? are we talking about the same whale shark here? attacks are not frequent and they feed mostly on penguins but sometimes they go extreme.

You must be talking about killer whale that has white and black patches. They feed both on penguins and seals. A whale shark is has dotted white spots and its a filter feeder that feeds on planktons, smaller crustaceans like crabs etc.
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Rashman578(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2019
omobs:
When there's Hunger in the land, what do you want the people to do, should they take the shark to chemist or general hospital.
A veterinary hospital

1 Like

Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by JJOF(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2019
wiseone28:
Must we eat everything?
Yeah bruh.
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by maasoap(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2019
presleYzzi:
undecided

Na fish this people never chop before?

Any animal other than the usual domestic animals we have around that we see ends up dying.

What kinda savagery is this for Christ sakes?

Nobody wants to know if it's an endangered specie!

In the white man's land, the sharks injuries will be tended to and it will be let free afterwards!

But here everyone behaves like the characters portrayed in "the gods must be crazy"

angry

Forget about NatGeo Wild my friend, whites also kill sharks and other wild animals. They don't have hunting rifles and fishing boats for fun

1 Like

Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by presleYzzi(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2019
maasoap:

Forget about NatGeo Wild my friend, whites also killed sharks and other wild animals. They don't have hunting rifles and fishing boats for fun

killed you said bro, not kill. There are actually some animals you're not supposed to hunt. tigers were formerly hunted in the past by both whites and blacks for sports and for its skin. But today, they are an endangered specie, and you can go to jail for hunting one. I'm not saying hunting is prohibited, but we do not always have to kill any animal we set our eyes on!

Regards!
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Bestbeelieve: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Its a sad development that we just kill everything even ourselves!!! maybe when we begin to show love to these animals even the ones injured then we will treat ourselves well.
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
That contains a lot of mercury. I stand corrected.
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Cantonese: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Netanyahu1:
That contains a lot of mercury. I stand corrected.

Please what is mercury and how does it work?
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by tck2000(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
kiss

In three days time, we will see how butcherers have done a tremendous work on it....
with chain saw i guess
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by maasoap(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
presleYzzi:

killed you said bro, not kill. There are actually some animals you're not supposed to hunt. tigers were formerly hunted in the past by both whites and blacks for sports and for its skin. But today, they are an endangered specie, and you can go to jail for hunting one. I'm not saying hunting is prohibited, but we do not always have to kill any animal we set our eyes on!

Regards!

Okay. They're still doing that. This year, we've seen a thread where a lots of whales were captured and killed in the name of annual ritual
Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cantonese:

Please what is mercury and how does it work?

Re: Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore by piagetskinner(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
There so much famine in the land ...

Nigerians can eat anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) / Monitor Lizard Found In AC Vent In Abuja (Photos) / Extreme Military Engineering: Fascinating Facts About Aircraft Carriers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.