Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) (32951 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / Truck Moving Damaged Osinbajo's Helicopter Spoilt In Kogi (photos) / See How This Kenyan Man Mocks Nigeria Airways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by LZAA: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2019
moneyest:

I know when I'm quoting a baby. If being developed is judged by landmass then Chad will be the giant of Africa. A "small" country in terms of landmass like south Korea will deal with "gigantic" Nigeria in economy or military world cup. i know u hate to hear this but there's no brown roof in south east so deal with it.
Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:

Which side u dey for Ibadan.. I don't liv in Ibadan but I use to the place
Ringroad axis....oluyole estate extension!Oh ok cool smiles can we talk offline then let me pm you!
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by obembet(f): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Carlyboi:
Ringroad axis....oluyole estate extension!Oh ok cool smiles can we talk offline then let me pm you!

Add ur pic to ur dp
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by moneyest(m): 12:09am On Sep 15, 2019
LZAA:

Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear this grin

grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by AuroraB(f): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2019
GavelSlam:
How much did he pay?
cheesy Fadalawd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:

Add ur pic to ur dp
Really oh ok I’m gonna add one now ok smiles
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:

Add ur pic to ur dp
You can check now cos I’m gonna take it down later on btw you shd know nobody ugly o dis wan you’re trying to use style to assess me so in essence if you don’t like my face weren’t hanging out huh!funny girl!
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by jneutron4000: 12:44am On Sep 15, 2019
moneyest:

I know when I'm quoting a baby. If being developed is judged by landmass then Chad will be the giant of Africa. A "small" country in terms of landmass like south Korea will deal with "gigantic" Nigeria in economy or military world cup. i know u hate to hear this but there's no brown roof in south east so deal with it.
there is nothing to deal with cause it makes no sense. Is there any big deal having brown roof grin grin anytime some Yoruba state is mention, you Igbos will start shouting brown roof as if na crime. Go take a good tour around Ibadan then you will be cure of your ignorance. For you to know, there are some places around Oyo that are wey older than almost alm your south east state and the Yoruba movie industry also the Yoruba governments intend to keep it that way.

1 Like

Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by obembet(f): 2:22am On Sep 15, 2019
Carlyboi:
You can check now cos I’m gonna take it down later on btw you shd know nobody ugly o dis wan you’re trying to use style to assess me so in essence if you don’t like my face weren’t hanging out huh!funny girl!

U are not bad.. Add another one

1 Like

Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 2:25am On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:

haha this real serious tho thx btw....ok as you wish my lady
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 2:27am On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:

I just did! wink
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Maafiaalady: 3:27am On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:
Very foolish man.. If u want to enjoying the best, go to premiere hotel, Dino international, adis hotel, Carlton hotel, best western, golden tullp, .. I can't pay #1500 for room and enjoying the best.
Only in Rivers state.. They still keep that record back to back

...or UI hotel... That place makes sense.. Cheapest room was 10,800(promo) actually 12k..other places aside the aforementioned are trash and scary to pass a night.
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by godquality: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2019
If i were that guy, i would've been more worried about the bedsheet. It is supposed to be white but it looked creamy brown

1 Like

Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by GoldenSon007: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2019
jneutron4000:
you igbos keep shouting brown roof as if na bad thing grin, if you get to some classic places in Ibadan and Oyo as a whole you go keep quiet. Oyo state alone is almost the same size of South east region so imagine all the depleted houses and roof in your region put together in one state grin grin
guy u ves ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:

did you check yet and did I pass the screening and dusted the interview my lady grin
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Reeberry: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:
Very foolish man.. If u want to enjoying the best, go to premiere hotel, Dino international, adis hotel, Carlton hotel, best western, golden tullp, .. I can't pay #1500 for room and enjoying the best.

Customers don carry this one go hotel taya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by GMbuharii: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA....
grin grin grin
Now this is getting funny.... D
Shine ya eyes O,b4 ya story entails front page grin
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by essayafricangn(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2019
sammyuche:
Very sure it's the op that visited the hotel that still posted this. For ur info there are awesome hotels in IB and na as ur money reach u carry u go that one. Plus imagine ur grammer "after he find out their land phone is working just there for fashion" oga o

Well Brighton hotels dey fall hands
Food is thrash
Bathrooms dont drain
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by obembet(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Reeberry:

Bastard
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Reeberry: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:

Bastard
Whõre like you. The truth hurts you.
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by mercyvivv(f): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
You don't buy a rickety car and expect a jolly, cosy ride grin

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
obembet:

What are you talking about? That’s a case of deception there. If they could not afford a good phone why put a bad phone there? I’d doesn’t matter how much the man paid Don’t make excuses for rubbish.
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Tunbolity(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Reeberry:
Killer punch! Guy you wicked
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
obembet:

Well whats going on tho Ms obembet?dont tell me you chicken out easily tho cos that wud be a shame...and I expected you to reciprocate my gesture!and btw I just observed some comments made by some pea and fish brained individuals up there so I’d urge you to pay them no attention don’t know when hanging out and seeing a match over a couple of drinks translates to something evil which will bring your story to the front page or knowing bout decent hotels in a familiar area or locality makes you a hooker...let no one pour sand for our garri abeg cos it’s obvious those dunderheads lack common sense!
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by obembet(f): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Carlyboi:
Well whats going on tho Ms obembet?dont tell me you chicken out easily tho cos that wud be a shame...and I expected you to reciprocate my gesture!and btw I just observed some comments made by some pea and fish brained individuals up there so I’d urge you to pay them no attention don’t know when hanging out and seeing a match over a couple of drinks translates to something evil which will bring your story to the front page or knowing bout decent hotels in a familiar area or locality makes you a hooker...let no one pour sand for our garri abeg cos it’s obvious those dunderheads lack common sense!

OMG! Do u know that u can know all the decent hotel in Germany without visiting the place. So is that what are thinking. Its OK. Let forget about it. I will limit my comments on any thread for now. Thanks

Reeberry:

See this idiot
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2019
obembet:

OMG! Do u know that u can know all the decent hotel in Germany without visiting the place. So is that what are thinking. Its OK. Let forget about it. I will limit my comments on any thread for now. Thanks

See this idiot
oh ok babe so we can talk offline now?reply to the email I sent you or just send me one!
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Reeberry: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2019
obembet:

See this idiot
You had to quote me on same post again. Customers done use your sense for hotel finish.
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Jayslyder: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jayslyder:

This one that you know all these hotels...hope it's not what I'm thinking o

No invite me to your house
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by wiseworld: 6:27am On Oct 27, 2019
ursullalinda:
Hahaha he would have gone for a 3star na at least, abeg he should free the hotel better soup na money kill am
funny but let ask him how much did he pay for the room,I bet it cheap.....
Re: Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) by Jayslyder: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jayslyder:

No invite me to your house

this offer is enticing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies While Swimming In Italy(photos) / Mexican Truck Carrying 107 US-bound Migrants Crashes. 54 Killed, Others Injured / Nigerian Man Yet To Be Located After Being Granted UK Residence Permit. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.