Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,516 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) (88405 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by TruthProphet: 12:47am On Sep 16, 2019
hadduni:
The way some ladies reason and act is saddening! I can't fathom the reason for slapping a fellow lady over an act committed majorly by her boyfriend...

The so-called boyfriend is yet to propose to her talk more of to marry and she is already acting this way. I wonder what she can do if she get married.

This is a part of ladies I don’t understand. You go fight, attack, lay ambush, slap or beat up your fellow woman over a grown as man who has the ability to make decisions on his own. Not a minor but an adult male who knowingly cheated on you with someone else.

Women attack their fellow women, makes me wonder if the cheater is considered a victim in the case. He should be the one at fault here especially from his partner’s perspective
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:59am On Sep 16, 2019
mhktaryan:
The slap go reset her brain to default setting
the kids on this photo are simply adorable, where did you get them?
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by mhktaryan: 5:33am On Sep 16, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
the kids on this photo are simply adorable, where did you get them?

Here bro
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2019
hadduni:
The way some ladies reason and act is saddening! I can't fathom the reason for slapping a fellow lady over an act committed majorly by her boyfriend...

The so-called boyfriend is yet to propose to her talk more of to marry and she is already acting this way. I wonder what she can do if she get married.
it's called life's mystery.. Don't get it twisted... U might want to retract ur first paragraph.. How did the bf commit the crime majorly? Because he was the one with the dick? Or because he was the man? Or because u just assumed his responsibility was to resist!!? Hummm or because u assumed he must have been all over her like a swam of bees?

Sex is something that Africans attach too much sentiments to hence u find this type of rubbish every now and then... Obviously they were all in an open relationship but someone fell in love by claiming ownership...
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by sparkle7: 6:11am On Sep 16, 2019
tendingNews:
See more

Watch the video HERE
Is that why your website is filled with annoying ads. You write 2 sentences and place an ad. One can't even read your blog post with out having migraine.
This is crap man.
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by sylve11: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2019
Highboy001:
Bad Girl

but call me for your quick beard oil and also for
damaged hair solution or you have rashes on your
beards. Whatsapp: 0.7.0.1.2.3.9.5.7.5.6

cool
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by sylve11: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2019
salford1:
Benin abi na edo girls sef

na their voices you take dey know them....... grin cool
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by sylve11: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Dreambeat:
From their accents, sound more like Akwa Ibom/Calabar axis

na edo jare. cool
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by etrange: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2019
So where is the boy in question?

Is he a s.ex toy that people pick and use? Can't the girlfriend confront him?
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by princetg: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2019
Nice one shocked
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by hadduni(f): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
it's called life's mystery.. Don't get it twisted... U might want to retract ur first paragraph.. How did the bf commit the crime majorly? Because he was the one with the dick? Or because he was the man? Or because u just assumed his responsibility was to resist!!? Hummm or because u assumed he must have been all over her like a swam of bees?

Sex is something that Africans attach too much sentiments to hence u find this type of rubbish every now and then... Obviously they were all in an open relationship but someone fell in love by claiming ownership...
I would retract it but in most cases you would discover that the guy isn't the loyal type... If it wasn't her friend it would have been any other lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by hadduni(f): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2019
TruthProphet:

This is a part of ladies I don’t understand. You go fight, attack, lay ambush, slap or beat up your fellow woman over a grown as man who has the ability to make decisions on his own. Not a minor but an adult male who knowingly cheated on you with someone else.

Women attack their fellow women, makes me wonder if the cheater is considered a victim in the case. He should be the one at fault here especially from his partner’s perspective
It's sickening... I wonder what they do to their boyfriends... It always takes 2 to tango
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by hadduni(f): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2019
eni4real:
The most bastardised word now is 'lady'..
honestly they don't act like ladies.
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2019
All of Dem are all the same fish brain creatures
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by Emilycp(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
hadduni:

honestly they don't act like ladies.
Exactly!
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jesus is the way, the truth and the LIFE.
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by Mac20181xx: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by Fameewo: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is serious
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
What a shame,well its better for d girls to fight over a guy than guys to do that....thats how its supposed to be.
I believe is insecure and valueless gals can do that....good for them.

kissquote author=mamajj17 post=82245064]This is one thing l never did, while growing up grin , l strongly believe what is meant to be would forever be. [/quote]
Re: Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Biglittlelois:

What happen to her life? She is right, was the boyfriend raped that they had to slap her? What about the boyfriend? Will he also be slapped or go free like that?
true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.