Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,953 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Heaven Must Cost You Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heaven Must Cost You Something (336 Views)

Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Cost: ‘you Don’t Need To Wait Till Friday’, Atiku’ / Vote Buying: How Much Will It Cost You To Sell Your Vote For 4 Or 8 Years / If Confrontation Cost You Try Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Must Cost You Something by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
HEAVEN MUST COST U SOMETHING

Philpians 3:7-8

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

If The Race to Heaven has cost u nothing, then it's not Heaven you are Heading to.

The path to Heaven is Described as the Narrow Way because it's not a place you will enter just anyhow or anyway.
Matthew 7:14
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Heaven is a Prepared Place For Prepared People. Isah 35:8-10

8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Making Heaven Must Cost U something. It could be a Lifestyle, Habit, Friends, Character or attitude.

You can't be a Fornicator, an adulterer,a Seducer, A Drunk, A liar, a thief, a kidnapped, an Assasin, engaging in devilish interest , etc and you say u are going to Heaven. That Must be a Joke. Heaven Must Cost you Something!

You Can't just dress anyhow in the Name of Fashion exposing your body and u say u are going to Heaven.. you are a JOKER. Heaven Must Cost you Something!

You Can't be a thief in the office. Adding one Zero or taking bribes before things are done or falsifying figures and u say u are going to Heaven?? Heaven Must Cost you Something!

You can't be Engaging in cultism, Devilish Music, Charms, Gambling, or any Unrighteousness of any kind and you say u are going to Heaven.. Heaven Must Cost you Something!

You Can't be an Abuser, a false witness, Fraudulent activities, yahoo yahoo, 419, Murder, suicide,etc and you say u are going to Heaven? Heaven Must Cost you Something..

There is No More Time!
The Roll will be called up yonder Soonest!

Everything the Bible says will happen signifying the End times have Happened..

Hell is not a Place you will wish your Enemy..

There is No Repentance after Death..

Give JESUS A Chance in your Life THISDAY..
HIS HANDS are Wide Open For you..

Once death comes or Rapture comes... it's over

If you Miss Heaven... U Cannot Miss Hell..

Pray this Prayer of Salvation to JESUS CHRIST
Re: Heaven Must Cost You Something by ursullalinda(f): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Well heaven remain's the target and the jony is not easy but as Christians we keep running the race, and his grace will see ur through. Because I must make it oh. Living in Nigeria is hell already

1 Like

Re: Heaven Must Cost You Something by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
ursullalinda:
Well heaven remain's the target and the jony is not easy but as Christians we keep running the race, and his grace will see ur through. Because I must make it oh. Living in Nigeria is hell already
Amen My Sister..

The Grace of GOD is Available for us...

We Just Need to Connect to HIM at all times and in all things..

We Fly soon

(1) (Reply)

Racism: Three Major Types You Should Know. / Oyo Government Declares Sale Of 38 Semi-detached Houses / Gov. Ugwuanyi Commences Reconstruction Of Collapsed Mini-bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.