Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Do I Need To Run C# And Asp.net Sources Code On Pc? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Do I Need To Run C# And Asp.net Sources Code On Pc? (809 Views)

How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 / Which Is Better For Web Applications? PHP Or Asp.net / How To Implement Chart In ASP.NET MVC Project Using Amchart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Run C# And Asp.net Sources Code On Pc? by chris4gold(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
All the developers in the house, please come to my aid, with xamp and wamp, I can run Php and html sources code from my pc, what do I need to run c# and asp.net sources code on my pc?
Thanks
Re: What Do I Need To Run C# And Asp.net Sources Code On Pc? by stanliwise(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Start by downloading IIS
Re: What Do I Need To Run C# And Asp.net Sources Code On Pc? by chris4gold(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
stanliwise:
Start by downloading IIS

Thanks boss, what do I need to do next?
Re: What Do I Need To Run C# And Asp.net Sources Code On Pc? by stanliwise(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
chris4gold:

Thanks boss, what do I need to do next?
once installed.... get it started... then check Google on how to place file.... den use your web browser
Re: What Do I Need To Run C# And Asp.net Sources Code On Pc? by chris4gold(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
stanliwise:
once installed.... get it started... then check Google on how to place file.... den use your web browser

Respect

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Run C# And Asp.net Sources Code On Pc? by bytementor: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2019
chris4gold:
All the developers in the house, please come to my aid, with xamp and wamp, I can run Php and html sources code from my pc, what do I need to run c# and asp.net sources code on my pc?
Thanks

Hi you need visual studio for coding , .net framework and Microsoft SQL Server for database

You may check our thread to learn more about fullstack web development development using c# and asp.net

https://www.nairaland.com/5407969/full-stack-web-developer-using-bytementor

Happy coding

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Be A Programmer / Forex Trading Course And Certification / Creating A React App With Webpack & Babel From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.