Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (34985 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by pressmanng: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Right Activist and co-covener of Bring Back Our Girls movement, A'isha Yesufu has become active again in Twitter after she has not been heard for sometime.

She shared a post saying. "Just Know may name is A'isha Yesufu i am more than a Twitter handle! I am a force to be reckoned with! A force here on earth on God's own terms & will quit on God's own terms. I have attachment to nothing even life itself! As for integrity i don't mouth it, I Act It!"

A follower just went and commented "the woman that did her NYSC before getting her first degree is back..Welcome back Dr. Aisha Yesufu.

A'isha is a well known critic of President Muhammadu Buhari.

She replied "Thank you. I actually got it even before Muhammadu Buhari wrote his Cambridge"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/check-out-aisha-yesufus-response-to.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1172830526698377217?s=19

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by AgentNairaland(f): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Maybe Your Own NYSC Is An Affidavit.. Let Me Come And Be Going

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by TRIGITIS: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
The comment:
"the woman that did her NYSC before getting her first degree is back..Welcome back Dr. Aisha Yesufu
Obviously, corners must have been cut.

Her clap back:
"Thank you. I actually got it even before Muhammadu Buhari wrote his Cambridge"
Rather than explaining the obvious fraud in the bolded text above, she ducked and digressed, smart lady. grin

Yet,
As for integrity i don't mouth it, I Act It!"

Diversionary tactics like this can impress only unintelligent delusional pigs, not humans. angry

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by whatmoreng: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mbuhari has suffered. Shey e no gree go school but wan lead learned citizens

34 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Captainrambo2: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
apc trolls re just stupid. they will be attacking people that havnt even held elective post.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by MylezKayn(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Welcome back Ma. It's time for this fraudulent administration to face heat for their ineptitude

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Jayslicky: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
shocked

Buhari is uneducated, he shouldn't even be a head of primary school.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by ursullalinda(f): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Buhari has suffered. Chai

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by emeijeh(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chai

Pa Buhari, sorry o.

See finishing!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
wink
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by martineverest(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
stupidity everywhere
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Zimmermann(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
What a strong woman! I long to meet this woman one day...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by soberdrunk(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Bolustical: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Aisha Yesufu is just a bitter critic who is angry at the government for not looking at her side for an appointment.

The way these people rant incoherently at every policies, stances, and actions of the government shows they do not really care about good governance but their pockets.

They believe they can shout to be heard.

Festus Adedayo and Seun Onigbide have shown that most critics are not people of integrity.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Abbeyme: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Stepping out of boundaries
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Bolustical: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
MylezKayn:
Welcome back Ma. It's time for this fraudulent administration to face heat for their ineptitude

It is the same ineptitude that didn't allow her to know that a proper noun like Cambridge ought to start with capital letter.

PMB is educated than most of you and your parents.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Don't worry we go soon hear your own case from EFCC after they finish with Sowore. undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by MrColdsweat: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Following
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by helinues: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mumu talk..

One of the finest bloggers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Over to President Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by BrutalJab: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:
Mumu talk.. At what age?
Shut it.

Pass your waec first before you talk trash

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by Kendumazy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok naaw
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by UbanmeUdie: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
shocked

Aisha Yesufu!

Aisha Yesufu!!

Aisha Yesufu!!!

Be warned, GMB is not a friendly foe.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by jericco1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
I hope Buhari reads this tweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by martphreak(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
The kantry tire me
Buhari tire me
Nairaland ma come the tire me for the rubbish post admin the always push come FP... those admin n Buhari join the frustrate this kwantry men aswear
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by jkendy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sadist will soon crowd this place to call her a wailer. Just watch and see them

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by phew09(f): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
OK
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by iCauseTrouble: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
embarassed
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge by helinues: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
BrutalJab:

Shut it.

Pass your waec first before you talk trash

You better go and look for good job so that you wont end up ranting on social media daily like Aisha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Gives 'Repentant' Bandits Hilux Vehicles, Millions Of Naira - SR / INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE / EFCC Seizes Isah Yuguda's House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.