Stats: 3,143,154 members, 7,780,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Help A Brother In This Situation!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Brother In This Situation!!! (2973 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Hello NL peeps,
Sorry to bore u with this piece that's eating me up. I met a lady December last year and she's loving and a woman of every man's dream. Nice and very caring. She doesn't demand anything instead she gives me wen am in need.
Fast forward to the main issue. March this year, she called that she's pregnant, I wasn't scared cuz atleast I earn something I can rely on to feed a family. So I told her never to touch the pregnancy which she declined with excuses that her parents will be mad at her and besides her dad is an elder in the church. Mind u, she doesn't leave with her parents but stay close to her elder sister though not same house.
Despite all her excuses to terminate the baby, I stood my ground never to allow such thing happen. She was still adamant about the situation, so I told her she can abort it if she likes but my money will never be part of such act. She agreed that she doesn't even need my money to do that, that all she needed was my consent before she goes ahead. Few weeks later she called that she has terminated the pregnancy. I wasn't happy with her so I cut my communication with her, though she calls once in a while.
I lost interest in her cuz of what she did though I still love her so much. We didn't see for a while until May this year when I was returning from an official trip from Abuja and I called her I was in the state capital, she told me to book a hotel to sleep over so she can come and join me. That day she came and we had sex. After that day we stopped talking cuz of different issues everyday. We concluded that maybe we're not just compatible with each other. From that May till this August, we didn't speak.
Only for her to call me few day ago that she's 5months pregnant, that she didn't abort the pregnancy then, that she lied to me. She sent me pictures of her pregnant state which is real. I was mad cuz how can a lady be pregnant for a guy for 5 good months without telling him about it. I have never had such thing in my whole life.
I now said, OK have u told ur parents abt it? She said her parents are yet to knw too that she pleaded with her elder sister not to tell them.
My people, who does that? While dating this lady, I'll be the one begging her to take me to atleast knw her family but she keeps postponing it everyday. She later told me she has told her parents about it and uptill now nobody has called me to ask me if am responsible or not.
Am just confused here cuz I can't father a child that's not mine at this age.
And wen ever I tell her that what she did is wrong and no guy would accept this attitude, she gets angry and tell me to denounce the pregnancy if I like. I have cut communications with her waiting for wen ever her people invite me and my family for questioning.
What do u think I can do at this point? AM CONFUSED
Help a brother pls
SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY AND AVOID ANY BAD COMPOSITION PLS.
THANKS
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2019
Get her sister no and try to toast or invite her for a date so they can know you are a bad boy if you don’t want the pregnant
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 1:14am On Sep 15, 2019
adetoroamos:
Get her sister no and try to toast or invite her for a date so they can know you are a bad boy if you don’t want the pregnant
I dnt get u pls.
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by nofuckz(m): 1:16am On Sep 15, 2019
The thing (pregnancy) you claimed to know, how did you know you knew? Oh! she told you i see.
you were at abuja, called her to let her knw you were around (hornyy) you were led (trapped) booked a room, like a sheep you followed through and then out of the blue she got the pregnant? not this time but previous one of months you begged not to be aborted OKAY.
That which was given was first recieved. christ in his teachings said "a man must give in the measure he hopes to recieve"so its also said of freetown. PEACE
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by kunleweb: 1:32am On Sep 15, 2019
Innobee99:
I dnt get u pls.

Make she born the pikin

You go do test after childbirth to confirm the child is yours. Simple

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by sisisioge: 4:17am On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmm....I don't think the pregnancy is yours if its the initial one.

1. If we are still talking about the one from march, then it should be at least 7 months old now. A woman can't confirm that she's pregnant until the pregnancy is at least a month old. So it can't be yours unless she's not sure of the age of the pregnancy. Also, it is fishy that she supposedly lied to you about terminating it and then unterminating it and rehooking up with you on a one time basis without declaring her status or insisting on protecting a reoccurrence...it is well.

2. If she got preggers from the May trip. Then that is more like it...pregnancy should be at least 5months old now.

3. In May, you were with a girl that's 3 months pregnant without realizing? This is someone you've been with severally before? The boo.bs were not like huge stone in your hands? She wasn't a bit bloated? Hmmm

Well, if pregnancy is yours, then you need to talk to her about how to go about it. This shouldn't be too hard fa. It is silly to expect her parents to call you first...you should make the call! Good luck.

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by LewsTherin: 4:31am On Sep 15, 2019
I have never been able to understand the unwillingness of people to use simple protection once they have decided to have extramarital sex. I mean 50 card Goldcircle would have saved all this drama. (It is N50, isn't it?)

Well, if all what you have said is accurate, then it is just too obvious that someone is trying to trap someone with someone else's baby.

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by mankettle(m): 5:41am On Sep 15, 2019
Go and do a comprehensive scan, pay for it. They will tell you the Expected date of delivery (and in some cases the window of conception). Now from there you can do the maths to know if you are the father or not. If you are the father step up by taking care of your child doesn't mean you have to marry the mama.
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Katier00(f): 6:01am On Sep 15, 2019
I don't understand a thing, you and your girlfriend are set of confused people. I don't think she is pregnant, maybe she is just playing pranks with you
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by yeyeosoronga: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2019
Wait for her people to call you. If they do, tell them you're waiting for her to deliver the baby so you can do a DNA test. If the baby is yours, you will do the right thing (if you like her enough to marry, do that . Otherwise just be responsible for the child's upkeep).
If they don't call you, still keep in touch with her. When the baby is born, still do a DNA test to confirm if the child is yours.

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2019
sisisioge:

1. If we are still talking about the one from march, then it should be at least 7 months old now. A woman can't confirm that she's pregnant until the pregnancy is at least a month old. So it can't be yours unless she's not sure of the age of the pregnancy. Also, it is fishy that she supposedly lied to you about terminating it and then unterminating it and rehooking up with you on a one time basis without declaring her status or insisting on protecting a reoccurrence...it is well.

2. If she got preggers from the May trip. Then that is more like it...pregnancy should be at least 5months old now.

3. In May, you were with a girl that's 3 months pregnant without realizing? This is someone you've been with severally before? The boo.bs were not like huge stone in your hands? She wasn't a bit bloated? Hmmm

Well, if pregnancy is yours, then you need to talk to her about how to go about it. This shouldn't be too hard fa. It is silly to expect her parents to call you first...you should make the call! Good luck.
Thanks so much for ur concern.
1. This is a lady I have been begging to know her parents and all she does was postponing till date. Even after she told me she's pregnant, I insist I meet her parents but she said not now. I can't call her parents cuz I dnt even knw any of them or have their contacts.
2. When we had sex by May, I realized her boob and ass was a big bigger which I complimented with play with having that thought of being pregnant.

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2019
LewsTherin:
I have never been able to understand the unwillingness of people to use simple protection once they have decided to have extramarital sex. I mean 50 card Goldcircle would have saved all this drama. (It is N50, isn't it?)

Well, if all what you have said is accurate, then it is just too obvious that someone is trying to trap someone with someone else's baby.
Thanks but u knw Konji na bastard.... Beside she can cut off ur neck if she sees CD on u.
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2019
mankettle:
Go and do a comprehensive scan, pay for it. They will tell you the Expected date of delivery (and in some cases the window of conception). Now from there you can do the maths to know if you are the father or not. If you are the father step up by taking care of your child doesn't mean you have to marry the mama.
Thanks, she sent me a scan she did in the hospital and the expected date of delivery is December 7th. Help a brother cuz am a novice here biko
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Katier00:
I don't understand a thing, you and your girlfriend are set of confused people. I don't think she is pregnant, maybe she is just playing pranks with you
She's pregnant that is certain. The only prank here maybe the paternity of the child.

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by mankettle(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Innobee99:
Thanks, she sent me a scan she did in the hospital and the expected date of delivery is December 7th. Help a brother cuz am a novice here biko
Bros chop ur popcorn and move on. She wants to pin another man's kid on you. She conceived sometime in March or April. Relax bro

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2019
mankettle:

Bros chop ur popcorn and move on. She wants to pin another man's kid on you. She conceived sometime in March or April. Relax bro
Bless u bro
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by tayo60(f): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Did you bother to ask her how many weeks or months was the pregnancy when she told you in march? If you can know it then you should be able to calculate it with the expected due date to know if the pregnancy is yours or not.
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
tayo60:
Did you bother to ask her how many weeks or months was the pregnancy when she told you in march? If you can know it then you should be able to calculate it with the expected due date to know if the pregnancy is yours or not.
Nice Idea.... Thanks
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Witches: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Innobee99:
Nice Idea.... Thanks

@Innobee99 Speaking from Experience ,

Money
Marriage.

which of the above could she be after ? If None then she is not sure who the father is . Probably she's waiting after birth to know who the baby looks like.

My advice . check her social media and try and establish contact with her family/best friend .. be connect with then and am sure you will discover what she is something u don't knw.

One thing am sure of is that You don't truelly knw her. And many secret might be discover futher on. Bookmark my words.

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Witches:

@Innobee99 Speaking from Experience ,

Money
Marriage.

which of the above could she be after ? If None then she is not sure who the father is . Probably she's waiting after birth to know who the baby looks like.

My advice . check her social media and try and establish contact with her family/best friend .. be connect with then and am sure you will discover what she is something u don't knw.

One thing am sure of is that You don't truelly knw her. And many secret might be discover futher on. Bookmark my words.

Bros, u have just finished the whole thing. How can a guy be begging a lady to knw her family and she declines? Lemme just pretend nothing even happened. Time shall tell.
Just check some of our chats
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Mays24(f): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Innobee99:
Bros, u have just finished the whole thing. How can a guy be begging a lady to knw her family and she declines? Lemme just pretend nothing even happened. Time shall tell.
Just check some of our chats

Why will you be telling her she doesn't have sense? grin
She's contradicting herself, she wants to cut contact with you and she's saying she's 5 month pregnant, one thing is sure, she has a man that she's ready to marry even with the baby and all her family member are aware of that.

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Juliaann(f): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
sisisioge:

I disagree with you because from march till sept is likely 5months to 6months the op didn't say the exact day she called in that month of march it might even be the last week of march

Some pregnancy are carried for 45weeks while some 41 to 42weeks or even more so do the maths

And about you saying a woman can't detect she is pregnant until one month gone that one isn't true, some can detect a week old pregnancy because you will probably start getting the early signs by then

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mays24:

Why will you be telling her she doesn't have sense? grin
She's contradicting herself, she wants to cut contact with you and she's saying she's 5 month pregnant, one thing is sure, she has a man that she's ready to marry even with the baby and all her family member are aware of that.
Bro, u don't understand why I told her that because the screen shots is half baked. I personally told this babe she's taking the wrong step by not informing me and the parents in time. And her response was "Tell ur family u're no longer responsible foyr the pregnancy again". That's why I said she doesn't have sense
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Juliaann:
I disagree with you because from march till sept is likely 5months to 6months the op didn't say the exact day she called in that month of march it might even be the last week of march

Some pregnancy are carried for 45weeks while some 41 to 42weeks or even more so do the maths

And about you saying a woman can't detect she is pregnant until one month gone that one isn't true, some can detect a week old pregnancy because you will probably start getting the early signs by then
Thanks so much. Does it mean I could be responsible? And why keeping the pregnancy away from me when I didn't deny it initially wen she told me that she's pregnant by March. Is it right?
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by sisisioge: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Juliaann:

Hmmm...while I won't argue about the range of gestation period of the human baby, it is a huge fallacy that a woman can detect a 1 week pregnancy. The reason is because at one week, the woman has not even had the seeex that helps fertilize her egg. To explain further, a pregnancy age is calculated from the first day of a woman's period. I.e, if you have a 28 day circle, ovulated on day 14, had a winning seeeex on same day 14...you are technically 2weeks pregnant already! So by day 28 when AF is expected to show but you got a second line on a PT test instead, you are 1 month gone already. Please confirm from the gurus.

BTW, we can only speculate about the paternity here until a DNA confirms it. Good luck to the bobo.

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Juliaann(f): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Innobee99:
Thanks so much. Does it mean I could be responsible? And why keeping the pregnancy away from me when I didn't deny it initially wen she told me that she's pregnant by March. Is it right?
the truth is this I can't tell why she did that, you might be responsible if only she is sleeping with you alone,there's is possibility that she tried to give the pregnancy to the original father but maybe it didn't work for her hence the reason why she came back to you again, so I will advise you

Try and see her people maybe through her sister
Then wait till she put to bed,, do a test if possible to confirm the paternity of the baby

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Innobee99(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Juliaann:
the truth is this I can't tell why she did that, you might be responsible if only she is sleeping with you alone,there's is possibility that she tried to give the pregnancy to the original father but maybe it didn't work for her hence the reason why she came back to you again, so I will advise you

Try and see her people maybe through her sister
Then wait till she put to bed,, do a test if possible to confirm the paternity of the baby
The truth is even right from wen we began dating, I have personally been pleading with this lady to knw her people atleast her home but she keeps telling me wen it's right she'll let me knw. I don't have any contact of any of her family members. I followed an advice from a guy here to spy on her through someone she might be close to among her friends on Facebook. So I got a guy which she claimed he haven't seen her for awhile now. But promised to source for information for me.
Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Juliaann(f): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
sisisioge:

Hmmm...while I won't argue about the range of gestation period of the human baby, it is a huge fallacy that a woman can detect a 1 week pregnancy. The reason is because at one week, the woman has not even had the seeex that helps fertilize her egg. To explain further, a pregnancy age is calculated from the first day of a woman's period. I.e, if you have a 28 day circle, ovulated on day 14, had a winning seeeex on same day 14...you are technically 2weeks pregnant already! So by day 28 when AF is expected to show but you got a second line on a PT test instead, you are 1 month gone already. Please confirm from the gurus.

BTW, we can only speculate about the paternity here until a DNA confirms it. Good luck to the bobo.
sister you are wrong I said that based on experience,we all have a different ways our body system works
Moreover at the 14th day of a woman cycle she is most likely to start ovulating that is for those with 28 day cycle counting from 14th till the next day of menstrual cycle its already 2weeks not one month for those with fixed monthly cycle

I still stand on my previous comment one week gone I can tell if am pregnant or not it doesn't work for everyone tho

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Her confusing behavior is odd. There is definitely someone else in the picture who might be the father of the child, but she's now telling you she hasn't terminated the pregnancy like she told you she did months ago b|c things aren't working out w| him and she's trying to pin it on you. Anyway, make sure you get a DNA paternity test done on the baby when she puts to bed.

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by sisisioge: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Juliaann:
sister you are wrong I said that based on experience,we all have a different ways our body system works
Moreover at the 14th day of a woman cycle she is most likely to start ovulating that is for those with 28 day cycle counting from 14th till the next day of menstrual cycle its already 2weeks not one month for those with fixed monthly cycle

I still stand on my previous comment one week gone I can tell if am pregnant or not it doesn't work for everyone tho

Ok then...I don't have kids so you have the advantage of experience. However, please find time to research on what biology/researchers say about pregnancy gestation period. May God deliver the madam safely.

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2019

Re: Help A Brother In This Situation!!! by extremelygolden: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
@Op. And that girl fine sha.

Uncle Spanks Nephew / What To Do When Your Parents Love Your Other Sibling(s) More Than You? / Do Women That Are Married To Poor Men Feel Inferior To Those Married To Rich Men

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87