Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Bbnaija 2019: What Basketmouth Said About Tacha Will Shock You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: What Basketmouth Said About Tacha Will Shock You (379 Views)

Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO / Bbnaija 2019: What Davido Said About Tacha And Omashola Will Amaze You / See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: What Basketmouth Said About Tacha Will Shock You by iamocheme: 5:26am On Sep 15, 2019
Nigerian superstar stand-up comedian, Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth has set the internet on fire after he mentions what will happen to him in case 2019 controversial Big Brother Naija female housemate, Tacha wins this year’s edition.

You will agree with me that the Port Harcourt first daughter is unarguably one of the most controversial housemates in the Big Brother Naija house.

Having two strikes already in the house, Another strike from Biggie to her will see her disqualify from the house.

Regardless of her misfortunes, however, her fan base gives off an impression of being unfazed as she consistently rakes in the highest votes whenever she’s up for eviction.

Be that as it may, Showmax’s Hot room co-host, BasketBut isn’t flustered by her appearing fanfare.

In an exclusive chat on Hot room, Basketmouth disclosed that he is not a fan of Tacha, stating that he would be depressed if she won the show.

“I’ll be depressed if Tacha wins Big Brother Naija because I’d wonder what we’re promoting. Are we promoting disrespect? Are we promoting a lack of team spirit? Because she doesn’t have a good team spirit.”

“I’m sorry, but with all due respect to the fans that love her, I don’t like her arrogance and the fact that she’s rude and disrespectful. I don’t buy into that.” He added

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-2019-what-basketmouth-said-about-tacha-will-shock-you/

Re: Bbnaija 2019: What Basketmouth Said About Tacha Will Shock You by Temidayo9(m): 5:34am On Sep 15, 2019
Chock for what reason exactly shocked?

(1) (Reply)

TEKASHI 6IX9INE “Say’s No To Witness Protection” / Nigerian Lady Reacts After Her Pictures Went Viral With Claims She Died Hours To / Davido – Comfort Ft. Vector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.