Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

GOD Is Both Male And Female - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Is Both Male And Female (1141 Views)

He Made Them Male And Female. / My Rich Dad Seeks To Urgently Adopt A Male And Female / God Is Hungry And Dying Because We Are Starving Him Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOD Is Both Male And Female by kkins25(m): 12:34am On Sep 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Ofeshe lu. Aiya kata
Ofeshe gba. Aiya kata
Ofeshe woh. Aiya kata
Ofeshe weng. Aiya kata
Many posters as you see dem
Na different disguise dem dey oh
Demon(s) in human skin
Demon(s) e put u tie oh
Demon(s) e wear agbada
Demon(s) e put u suit u
These disguising demons ee-oh, na wah for dem
"
- Edited from Abami Eda's Beasts of No Nation

Nwanne you give demons too much credit than they deserve
I am kkins a demon from the 9th circle of hell. Hahahahaha.. kai, some people are not humans? And yet muttley would say the angels live like sons of God.
Re: GOD Is Both Male And Female by kkins25(m): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Go look for your son elsewhere and quit behaving like a wannabe father. You better not want to go down this route with me because if you did, I would drag you down places you'll becoming uncomfortable in, that you'll end up screaming for mercy and shouting blue murder

People might have called me a chicken, but one thing for sure, if I really am a chicken, I am no spring chicken. I have given you an opportunity to shine, by asking you to give me your best shot, out of all your, the seemingly inconsistencies and alleged contradictions in the Bible, if it wont be explained to you. C'mon, bring it on, why the sudden cold feet, hmm?

You know me Dantedasz, that I dont do arguments. Dantedasz when you lay your crooked stick(s) down before me, I dont need to argue with you, I dont need to explain how crooked your stick is. All and the only thing, I need just to do, is lay a straight stick down by the side of yours, and wallah, the work is well done, your crooked stick, error and you will stand embarrassed and ashamed.

I love it when you slam your head against concrete walls, by some divine retribution, maybe your brain will hard reset from keep on doing just that

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure. The bible for one man is garbage, and its another man's unerring truth. One man's toxic waste is another man's potpourri. It not up to me to prove to you anything isnt.
Was jesus of a virgin b7rth yes or no?
Re: GOD Is Both Male And Female by MuttleyLaff: 1:57am On Sep 16, 2019
kkins25:
I am kkins a demon from the 9th circle of hell. Hahahahaha..
Get out of here. Go to hell.

kkins25:
kai, some people are not humans?
So says 7victor

kkins25:
And yet muttley would say the angels live like sons of God.
"Angels, whether fallen or not, are never called sons of God
It was never intended to mean fallen angels nor confuse sons of God to be fallen angels
The term sons of God, right from the Book of Job have always been used for either two things.

Unfortunately, fallen angels aren't among the two things meant when the expression sons of God is used
"
- Religion / Re: Is Woman Not From God by MuttleyLaff: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2018

"Sometimes, we give Satan and especially, like in this case, his angels, way too much credit
Imagine fallen angels having sex with human beings.
Who dash monkey angels banana?
I am sorry that is a bad pun so excuse it
"
- Religion / Re: Is Woman Not From God by MuttleyLaff: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2018

"kkins25, I humbly and respectfully say this that, you must be half clever and half crazy to open and write a thread full of hogwash, no facts at all, just speculation, sexual fantasies and littered with other sex addiction mumbo jumbo you can muster up

The only real and solid fact in your write up and the only thing you got right, is saying angels are humanoid. Now if you know, accept and agree that angels are humanoid, as in, having an appearance resembling a human being without actually being one, meaning they look like human beings without actually being human beings, then what gave you the crazy, reckless and obsessive idea that angels have peniis, huh?

kkins25, you, since I ever can remember, have always been fascinated with angels and them having sex with human beings. Why?

Dont you realise kkins25, that, angels will first, have to be born, just like Jesus was, either as male or female, in order for them to have any chance to have sex with humans? That hasnt happened yet, has never happened, is yet to happen, so your bizarre, far-fetched theory gets shot down in flames. This applies to others like sọlite3 and even Ihedinọbi3, whom, I am surprised he too, bought into this angels having sex bullshit.

Sodom and Gomorrah was pencilled and earmarked for destruction even before their attempted "[i]rape
" of the angels, so the attempted rape wasnt part of the original reason why the destruction punishment was mete on them. The attempted rape, just proven how bad and inhospitable these people have become. They are not welcoming or generous to strangers who visit, instead they are cruel and wicked to them and/or visitors. [/i]"
- Re: Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? by MuttleyLaff: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2019

"As a Biologist I am suffered to ask certain questions, and to put the biblical account under heavy scrutiny.
DO ANGELS HAVE THE ABILITY TO TRANSFER THEIR DNA THROUGH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE??
Obviously the answer is YES.
"
- Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? by kkins25(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08 2019

You must have mistaken MuttleyLaff for some one else that says angels live like sons of God. Tbh with you, you need to put your biologist certificate into a paper shredder and forget ever calling yourself or seeing yourself as a biologist again

kkins25:
Yes, with a capital Y.
Re: GOD Is Both Male And Female by MuttleyLaff: 1:58am On Sep 16, 2019
kkins25:
I am kkins a demon from the 9th circle of hell. Hahahahaha..
Get out of here. Go to hell.

kkins25:
kai, some people are not humans?
So says 7victor

kkins25:
And yet muttley would say the angels live like sons of God.
"Angels, whether fallen or not, are never called sons of God
It was never intended to mean fallen angels nor confuse sons of God to be fallen angels
The term sons of God, right from the Book of Job have always been used for either two things.

Unfortunately, fallen angels aren't among the two things meant when the expression sons of God is used
"
- Religion / Re: Is Woman Not From God by MuttleyLaff: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2018

"Sometimes, we give Satan and especially, like in this case, his angels, way too much credit
Imagine fallen angels having sex with human beings.
Who dash monkey angels banana?
I am sorry that is a bad pun so excuse it
"
- Religion / Re: Is Woman Not From God by MuttleyLaff: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2018

"kkins25, I humbly and respectfully say this that, you must be half clever and half crazy to open and write a thread full of hogwash, no facts at all, just speculation, sexual fantasies and littered with other sex addiction mumbo jumbo you can muster up

The only real and solid fact in your write up and the only thing you got right, is saying angels are humanoid. Now if you know, accept and agree that angels are humanoid, as in, having an appearance resembling a human being without actually being one, meaning they look like human beings without actually being human beings, then what gave you the crazy, reckless and obsessive idea that angels have peniis, huh?

kkins25, you, since I ever can remember, have always been fascinated with angels and them having sex with human beings. Why?

Dont you realise kkins25, that, angels will first, have to be born, just like Jesus was, either as male or female, in order for them to have any chance to have sex with humans? That hasnt happened yet, has never happened, is yet to happen, so your bizarre, far-fetched theory gets shot down in flames. This applies to others like sọlite3 and even Ihedinọbi3, whom, I am surprised he too, bought into this angels having sex bullshit.

Sodom and Gomorrah was pencilled and earmarked for destruction even before their attempted "rape" of the angels, so the attempted rape wasnt part of the original reason why the destruction punishment was mete on them. The attempted rape, just proven how bad and inhospitable these people have become. They are not welcoming or generous to strangers who visit, instead they are cruel and wicked to them and/or visitors.
"
- Re: Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? by MuttleyLaff: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2019

"As a Biologist I am suffered to ask certain questions, and to put the biblical account under heavy scrutiny.
DO ANGELS HAVE THE ABILITY TO TRANSFER THEIR DNA THROUGH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE??
Obviously the answer is YES.
"
- Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? by kkins25(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08 2019

You must have mistaken MuttleyLaff for some one else that says angels live like sons of God. Tbh with you, you need to put your biologist certificate into a paper shredder and forget ever calling yourself or seeing yourself as a biologist again

kkins25:
Yes, with a capital Y, Jesus is and was.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If you always Feel Like You Forget GOD's word Frequently / What Is Your Church Theme For 2022 / Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.