Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) (39779 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Drinokrane: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2019
The photo was captured as both leaders attended the extra ordinary ECOWAS summit on counter terrorism in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso on September 14th.

Igbere TV reported earlier that President Muhammadu Buhari departed Nigeria on Saturday September 14 2019 to attend one-day ECOWAS Heads of State & Govt Extraordinary Summit on Counter-Terrorism, in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

This was made known in the State House press that released released on Friday night.

In the statement, it was stated that "Given the growing threat of terrorism in the sub-region, the West African leaders had called for the Summit to review different initiatives taken so far, and redefine the priority intervention areas for the containment of the worrisome attacks in the area.”

http://igberetvnews.com/992317/caption-this-new-photo-of-president-buhari-and-ghanas-nana-akufo-addo/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by daddytime(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2019
The Nana guy handsome well well...

Him resemble one Silverback wey dem dey use for meme here...

Charleee e be only 20 years I don spend for Europe.

Everything make pasaaaaa

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Foxman19: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2019
2 Empty skull.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2019
The affidavits daura drunkard is laughing with his other dumb neighbor.

Two miscreants having fun.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2019
Buhari......I have mcs and pdh in English!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Amazingman(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2019
One has a spoon for a brain and the other has used groundnut oil in his brain. Find the difference.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by drips8(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2019
Buhari :i have changed Nigeria for the better

Addo: tell me another joke

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Zifinix: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
angry
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Seetto: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
To be a president nice o... grin

Hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by madenigga(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
daddytime:
The Nana guy handsome well well...

Him resemble one Silverback wey dem dey use for meme here...

Charleee e be only 20 years I don spend for Europe.

Everything make pasaaaaa
When Buhari was his age he was far more handsome.

Imagine one man, from Nigeria, light skin, 6feet, soldier, one time head of state, 2 time petroleum minister, 2 time President. The guy is just too much.

Ayam just hyping our presido anyhow cool

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by kekakuz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Buhari : Xelopobia appect yua feful also?
Ghana presido: o boy no be small thing o

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by GavelSlam: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
And so, Atiku mentioned the server..
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by realstars: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Extra ordinary ECOWAS submit, on counter Terrorism, in Bokina Faso.

It is a pity that politics has taken over everything left for humans, and one thing about politics is for self interest.

I wonder if there is anything good to discuss, than talking and laughing at the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by RZArecta2(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
I wonder why Nigerian bloggers are fascinated with the laughter of our political elite undecided the inanities we celebrate in this country is mind boggling I keep saying over and over again cool

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Onlinealaba(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
I don't have any caption to waste

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by shogsman(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
I don't understand why is he always laughing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Crazeworld(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nana Akufo: Baba is it true that some of your citizens refer to you as "dullard"?

Buhari: Don't mind them Nana, they are lazy people. They despise me because I stopped their source of "free money" grin

In other words, contact for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by dayleke: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
They laff in Ghana

They laff in Burkina Faso

They laff in Chinese

But nothing to laff in Naija.

If you know, you know.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Lincoln275(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Buhari na you be this? Yes na me
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by loadedvibes: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oldmen ruling Africa back to back
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
I wonder why everyone always laughs around Buhari tho

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by unbitchable(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Authoreety: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Instead of them to be serious! Mtchww
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Flashh: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
See as Buhari dey laugh, as if the Country he is heading dey alright.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Starz825(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Buhari: do u know in Nigeria..they think am the real buhari...but am not

Nana: I thought as much... Nigerians are gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by iAmViper(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nana: i hear that atiku wanna appeal
bubu: you mean atiku abubakar
both busted in laff
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
I don't know why people are seeing bUHARI as the only problem Nigeria has.
Governors are also part of it,they loot more money than bUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Kyrx(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Smile is free!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.