Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) (39778 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by wisdomeze(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
see as u DON big finish.

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Dagrace01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Those xenophobic South Africans are complete fools! They're biting the fingers that fed them.
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by mamajj17(f): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Seriousness:
I don't know why people are seeing bUHARI as the only problem Nigeria has.
Governors are also part of it,they loot more money than bUHARI.

My dear even the OBAS loot Money as well

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by caprini1: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Seriousness:
Exact reason why i dont like making comments on politics,if Buhari is bad ,no problems,at least every state governor gets billions in allocation monthly,why not fix your states and turn it to a paradise? Anambra did a little though.…sometimes i,m like this man cant be everywhere at the same time!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by cosmos1440: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Seriousness:

They are not part of the problems.
They are the ones that caused the problems.
How many places can PMB be at a time ?
What are state governors doing ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
RZArecta2:
I wonder why Nigerian bloggers are fascinated with the laughter of our political elite undecided the inanities we celebrate in this country is mind boggling I keep saying over and over again cool

Mtcheeeew, gerrout joor!
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I wonder why everyone always laughs around Buhari tho

The man na fool na
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Studyinchina200(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Most Ghanaians are fake people.

Most didn’t say anything when South Africans attacked our people.
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I wonder why everyone always laughs around Buhari tho
when an illiterate speaks people tend to laugh because they don’t understand and they want the conversation ended
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by eki2000(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Empiree: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lol

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by able20(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
shogsman:
I don't understand why is he always laughing
Buhari will always laugh since he is not even aware of the events happening in Nigeria
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Peter and Paul
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Genius100: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Buhari: Nana, you sure say the Kenyan IT expert wey Atiku call for court no be Ghana boy?
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
BUHARI: Mr fresident, you are looking younger ebri day.

NANA AKUFO: fine bois like es, na dem de rash es.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Autotech312(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The affidavits daura drunkard is laughing with his other dumb neighbor.

Two miscreants having fun.

Hatred dey ur blood....beware of stroke and hypertension..

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by DanielAAA(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
wow,dats the most handsome Ghanaian president ever...I am thrilled...
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by renewable1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's well

You want a 1kva complete solar inverter today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Starz825(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
RZArecta2:
I wonder why Nigerian bloggers are fascinated with the laughter of our political elite undecided the inanities we celebrate in this country is mind boggling I keep saying over and over again cool
And u will continue to say it over and over again.. grin
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by ofwest47(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Baba Buhari continue to smile happily and let the wailers and haters continue to wail and hate 4+4= to next level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by farem: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Foxman19:
2 Empty skull.

Show us the best shit-full skulls in your lineage, and since these ones are empty
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Neoteny(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Akufo-Addo: "So yet again the vagrant cameroonian lost?"

Buhari: "Lols! He has one more losing to do....at the Supreme Court"

Both: "Hahahahahaha"
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
They are seeing a bright future for the continent of Africa.
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by daddytime(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

When Buhari was his age he was far more handsome

Naaa na Obj handsome pass am
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by prince2pac(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by budusky05(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Drinokrane:
The photo was captured as both leaders attended the extra ordinary ECOWAS summit on counter terrorism in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso on September 14th.

Igbere TV reported earlier that President Muhammadu Buhari departed Nigeria on Saturday September 14 2019 to attend one-day ECOWAS Heads of State & Govt Extraordinary Summit on Counter-Terrorism, in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

This was made known in the State House press that released released on Friday night.

In the statement, it was stated that "Given the growing threat of terrorism in the sub-region, the West African leaders had called for the Summit to review different initiatives taken so far, and redefine the priority intervention areas for the containment of the worrisome attacks in the area.”

http://igberetvnews.com/992317/caption-this-new-photo-of-president-buhari-and-ghanas-nana-akufo-addo/

The carpenter that made the suit and tie for ghanian president will not make h.......
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by rampantlover: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Foxman19:
2 Empty skull.

Nah the useless one is the president of the Federal Republic of Fulani Herdsmen and Cows.
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by balraf(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Foxman19:
2 Empty skull.
what have you contributed
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by webngnews: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) by Nature8(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Drinokrane:
The photo was captured as both leaders attended the extra ordinary ECOWAS summit on counter terrorism in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso on September 14th.

Igbere TV reported earlier that President Muhammadu Buhari departed Nigeria on Saturday September 14 2019 to attend one-day ECOWAS Heads of State & Govt Extraordinary Summit on Counter-Terrorism, in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

This was made known in the State House press that released released on Friday night.

In the statement, it was stated that "Given the growing threat of terrorism in the sub-region, the West African leaders had called for the Summit to review different initiatives taken so far, and redefine the priority intervention areas for the containment of the worrisome attacks in the area.”

http://igberetvnews.com/992317/caption-this-new-photo-of-president-buhari-and-ghanas-nana-akufo-addo/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Meets Ambode After The Rescue Of Kidnapped Lagos Schoolgirls / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.