Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (71657 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Oluwatosin Michael Fatunmbi Kills Driver, Buries Him In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Duggedised12(f): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
TheAlchemist:

What really is the difference between the governor(s) that will sign his death sentence and this man? The devil is in the details. The whole system stinks.
so you dont support death sentence?
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by teadrake(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
richmind2019:
God should just end this world Abeg
Everyday na situation.
The heart of man is really wicked.
Abi...make we start another world devoid of wicked people such as this
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Elemosho478: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
TechCapon:
angry
There's something wrong with the black man

There is something wrong with human not only black man

You are just ignorant and naive

There are serial killers and murdering psycho running amok in the Western world but you don't say something wrong is with the white man
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by TheAlchemist: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Duggedised12:
so you dont support death sentence?

I don't support death sentence but that is not my point.
Are you saying politicians are not involved in human sacrifice?
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Duggedised12(f): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
TheAlchemist:

I don't support death sentence but that is not my point.
Are you saying politicians are not involved in human sacrifice?
read my last comment on this thread.Its on page 4.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Elemosho478: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rilwayne001:
When you watch too much Yoruba movie which portrays money rituals as efficacious and you listen to too much fables and tales of people doing money rituals on radio and in your beer parlors, you would be thinking of demonstrating stupidity in futility.

This stupid just wasted another man in a effort to futility. Pity.

So it is only Yoruba movies that portray rituals as efficacious?
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by dont8(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
TheAlchemist:

Ban all babalawos (whether white, black or red) ban Alfas, and in 4 years check the growth index of Nigeria.
This people keep attracting demons into our territorial space.
They give people material things in exchange for the loss of their souls to the devil.
You can't ban them because there's freedom of association but you can always regulated their excesses.

But then again, the highly placed individuals are their clients and support base.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by egeoffery: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Some people are naturally born to live with evil.. God punish his generation.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Itzteewhy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oh my God!!!!!
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by TheAlchemist: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Duggedised12:
read my last comment on this thread.Its on page 4.

ok seen!
Is blood money a myth?
Is occultic activities that brings misfortune a myth?
Is remote control a myth?

The world we live in is full of mysterious myths, only those who have experienced first hand can tell. Those who have experienced it first hand are either roaming mad, stupendously rich, experiencing cyclical family calamities, or gone to the great beyond before their time. Some of us outsider can only make some conjectures!
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Afonjas wan buy Benz.

Zombies
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Duggedised12(f): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
TheAlchemist:

ok seen!
Is blood money a myth?
Is occultic activities that brings misfortune a myth?
Is remote control a myth?

The world we live in is full of mysterious myths, only those who have experienced first hand can tell. Those who have experienced it first hand are either roaming mad, stupendously rich, experiencing cyclical family calamities, or gone to the great beyond before their time. Some of us outsider can only make some conjectures!
I do not bother myself with if they are myth or not, some things will only drive you crazy, but what i am more interested in is why non of this people ever end up on forbes list.

When Europeans decided to do away with their belief in sorcery and witch craft only then did they develop inquisitive minds and the result is what we have today.

1 Like

Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Pennyways: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Mental derange soul,i know for your small mind,you equate English with being smart.It's not your fault,the fault is my.In real world,people like you were kissing my a-ss.If you are a girl,you might be one of the many iyamuris girl that suck my stick for 2k and if you turn out to be a man,the option for you is 419,yohoo boy,ritual or an unemployed internet troll.In real world,we are not of the same class,fu-cking peasant.And since you are too stup-id to know this,let me enlighten you a little .Not every Northerner is a Hausa man.
you such a fool for picking offense for just a minor joke on social media prove to me how stupid I imagine you are. I wish you were half educated as I am you wouldn't been this stupid
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by TruthProphet: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Do you believe in God and heaven?

Do you have proof that they exist?
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by error4040: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
"The heart of MAN"

Assuming this cone headed bastard was lucky with the rituals and becomes rich overnight, his friends will start calling him names like;

-M.C Tayo
-M.C Skullogy
-Bike Jagaban.

The security agents should waste no time sending this demon to the great beyond.

I am not in Anyway in support of the Above, But seeing your Signature

God
Bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori

Are you For real ?
You mean despite all his evil and selfish lifestyle in which he stole billions of naira you are hear Sending Praises to him ??

Dammn Bruh this one weak me I swear.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pennyways:
you such a fool for picking offense for just a minor joke on social media prove to me how stupid I imagine you are. I wish you were half educated as I am you wouldn't been this stupid
As you said,how stupid you imagine i am.Cause you never meet me,so you don't know me.And calling a person a shoe shine is not a joke,it is an insult. So fu-ck off, arrogant iyamuri.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Ajukabu: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
The heart of man is desperately wicked indeed
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by salam8528: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Chosen1984:
The Heart of Man is Wickedly Wicked!

Anyone without JESUS CHRIST can do anything...

Do all you can to Have JESUS CHRIST ..HE is the Only one that can Make a Man Clean..
if those who claim to follow Jesus do worse than this. I think let's be human first then other things will follow
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Comedian2019: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Is the animal still breathing?
*feeling bad.
A man going on his normal hustle fa.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
salam8528:
if those who claim to follow Jesus do worse than this. I think let's be human first then other things will follow

No Matter how Human u are, if you don't Have JESUS, you can do anything..

Am not talking about having JESUS in Mouth..

Genuinely! It's only the Fear of GOD THAT holds a Man from doing Evil
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by salam8528: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Chosen1984:

No Matter how Human u are, if you don't Have JESUS, you can do anything..

Am not talking about having JESUS in Mouth..

Genuinely! It's only the Fear of GOD THAT holds a Man from doing Evil
I like the last part, fear God

1 Like

Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Man is terribly wicked
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by mormoney85(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
TechCapon:
angry
There's something wrong with the black man
something is not wrong with the black man
rather everything is wrong with the black man

hope you understand
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
TruthProphet:

Do you have proof that they exist?

Am a proof.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Talk2nanro(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
ednut1:
Our movies should stop encouraging this madness. No such thing as money ritual
don't mind the idiotic fools that believe that any stupid rituals makes anyone rich, bunch of foolish illiterates.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Fear every afonjaman unless proven beyond resealable doubt to be benevolent.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hahahaha you tried op to hide his name but from their face we know them. We even have one rewire name Shegun in kateri kaduna state that has been stealing children and selling to his brothers in the west.
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by TechCapon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Duggedised12:
kill is kill. A well know cannibal who killed and ate his victims was left free and even wrote a book about it. And he was not a black man.

Now ritual has always been there, 2% of the ruling class were involved, most of them had brotherhoods and occults which is why every election was usually accompanied with missing persons and dead people by the road side, but few years back there was a shift, the 98% wanted in , and the results is what we see today.

Until we clear this myth about blood money once and for all,this will only get worse.
true
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by JediB(f): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
And here we go again, a Yoruba ignorant deceived to believing human parts yield financial breakthrough "without consequences". Similar to his eastern counterpart who relied on the alleged connections of his 'exporters' who promised he would not be caught, and if caught, would be out in a few days. Till today, 12 years after, he is on deathrow, the drugs he couriered already at source and he behind bars. Little did he know he was the fall guy to show that the drug agency, in collaboration with the drug Lords, are working .

Whether home or abroad, the motive is the same, Get rich, lose sense, while trying...make it and oppress the hell out of those who lack the courage , get caught and give us all Nigerians another mark on the "most corrupt specie of black in the Universe".

And why is this on the increase? There is a saying that goes like "He who works not at a laundromat has no business bringing new clothes home everyday" meaning in Nigeria, when things don't add up, the rational ones theorize behind closed doors, those who are blood eyed shut them up with aspersions...when truly Nigerians, the everyday Nduka, Seyi, Haruna and Bovi should start holding each other accountable...overnight success stories in a hard economy like ours, if legitimate are worthy of emulation. However, if there are no concrete links between the poor fella of yesterday and the rich dude today, then, reporting to EFCC, yes, whistle-blowing is not out of line...

To keep silent signifies passive consent, and when such things make the news, we all are indicted and suffer for it...#mytwocents
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by seanevadry1: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Land no dey safe again,, mek i climb up abeg...

Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by paperboi147: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Greadiness
Re: Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) by Pennyways: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

As you said,how stupid you imagine i am.Cause you never meet me,so you don't know me.And calling a person a shoe shine is not a joke,it is an insult. So fu-ck off, arrogant iyamuri.
bro I'm a medic I think you should contact me let me run a proper check on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.