Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Choices: Another Perspective - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices: Another Perspective (207727 Views)

Choices- A Story On Breast Cancer Awareness (excerpts) / Choices- To Be Alive And Loved Is Entirely Your Choice / Choices (A Satirical Piece) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
24 -- 07 -- 24 -- 10

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
24 -- 11 -- 24 -- 12

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Whizlight:
But we never hold the meeting before ooo. And help us call baba Michael when u dey cum. U fit still bring maddy and eve as ur witnesses ooo.

This guy grin grin
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Whizlight(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Like seriously grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2020
I don't know what is wrong with this Alex self you need not get angry over such a petty thing it's the women's way so am not surprised, but for her to come out and tell you sincerely that she was trying to discharge you which most ladies would not talk about I give that to Anita she is truly one of those rare ones... Thumbs up solo for the update.

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by EbonyQueen001(f): 6:09am On Feb 18, 2020
solomonbrown64:
Dedicated to everyone. Sorry about the late upload. Will post more pages tomorrow. Have a lovely week guys

I dey find pesin trouble like this tongue

Ebony, Ebony grin

23 -- 63 -- 23 -- 66

I don get you for mind. Online beefing na e dey sweet pass.

How body?

Stress wan finish me here, na your tori I take dey rest now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by EbonyQueen001(f): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2020
solomonbrown64:

grin grin Because Deborah na Ebony Queen too, abi? undecided
Yeye cheesy

tongue tongue grin grin

Lemme jor. Now na compliment of the season you and Alex dey do Deborah hair.

Weldone

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by EbonyQueen001(f): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2020
YINKS89:
I don't know what is wrong with this Alex self you need not get angry over such a petty thing it's the women's way do am not surprised, but for her to come out and tell you sincerely that she was trying to discharge you which most ladies would not talk about I give that to Anita she is truly one of those rare ones... Thubs up solo for the update.

You are right.

Alex need not get angry, but use the opportunity to sort things out with her.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by permit(m): 6:44am On Feb 18, 2020
Alex no fall hands for this shakara you wan do....

I think because of the back up (Deborah) you wan misbehave

I no even know anything...

Oga solo thanks
Your handwork na helele
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2020
EbonyQueen001:

You are right.

Alex need not get angry, but use the opportunity to sort things out with her.
on a second thought he is still inexperience so I only expect him to use his instinct this time around thou and not ruin everything.

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by aprilwise(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2020
Anita is playing mind game with Alex. Alex should act as if he doesn't care. Thanks for the update
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by dimssy(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2020
YINKS89:
I don't know what is wrong with this Alex self you need not get angry over such a petty thing it's the women's way so am not surprised, but for her to come out and tell you sincerely that she was trying to discharge you which most ladies would not talk about I give that to Anita she is truly one of those rare ones... Thumbs up solo for the update.

Bro, it might not be easy for him considering the few things he's been through and the age. Also, I think he's sort of new to handling ladies.
Another thing wer I perceive be say Alex no get padi wer them take dey gist....if na say he get real guys wer them take dey feel alright, he for don wise up small

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by importantperson: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
i just dey wait for the choice wey alex go make at the end.

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
dimssy:

Bro, it might not be easy for him considering the few things he's been through and the age. Also, I think he's sort of new to handling ladies.
Another thing wer I perceive be say Alex no get padi wer them take dey gist....if na say he get real guys wer them take dey feel alright, he for don wise up small
that's true thou... His life is programmed somehow
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by extremelygolden: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Welldone Oga Solo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
A few of the silent ladies are out, that's good news. I see you Extremely golden and Important person. cool

I am loving what I am seeing as comments. Kudos to you guys cool

24 -- 13 -- 24 -- 16

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
24 -- 17 -- 24 -- 20

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
24 -- 21 -- 24 -- 23 shocked

Oh, it's like I forgot to mention Deborah 2.0 Perhaps another time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
dimssy:

Excellent analysis. smiley I am glad people are seeing that there's something fundamentally wrong with Alex. He is socially aloof and the reason is beyond his family issues; the reason is something I really want touch on with this story.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
YINKS89:

Oga YINKS, somebody playing ludo with your feelings is not petty oh shocked. Wetin she do dey vex players sef talkless of person wey dey lonely Anita na chess player, no think say she be better woman because she dey talk her mind oh grin
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
aprilwise:
Anita is playing mind game with Alex. Alex should act as if he doesn't care. Thanks for the update

Yes oh, serious mind games. The woman is very intelligent.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
permit:
Alex no fall hands for this shakara you wan do....

I think because of the back up (Deborah) you wan misbehave

I no even know anything...

Oga solo thanks
Your handwork na helele

Handicap 2 no be wetin pesin dey use shakara na grin. Just kidding before the women here come for my Head. tongue

But seriously, if you just dey on your own jeje, one girl come give you green light, you sef come tag along. Things dey go steady, all of a sudden, babe just dey give you space. You dey worried, dey ask wetin you do and then later she confess say she dey find how una go separate. You no go vex ni shocked angry

Ahen, how far that your babe thing, you never gist us how e take go. cheesy wink
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by eitsei(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
it's always Femi that are Heartbreakers....thank God my parents didn't name me Femi.. but why always Femi?
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
EbonyQueen001:

tongue tongue grin grin

Lemme jor. Now na compliment of the season you and Alex dey do Deborah hair.

Weldone
Oh yes, both of both una be Ebony queens na cool
EbonyQueen001:

I don get you for mind. Online beefing na e dey sweet pass.

How body?

Stress wan finish me here, na your tori I take dey rest now.
Because say I no mention you abi? No wahala, you sef see how I take handle your doppelganger. E no go hard for you cool grin

I dey oh.

Lol. Work and babysitting abi? No wahala, na just temporary something. Tomorrow now, you go dey proud of yourself as you dey look the pikin way don grow. smiley

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
eitsei:
it's always Femi that are Heartbreakers....thank God my parents didn't name me Femi.. but why always Femi?

No be small thing oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
solomonbrown64:

Oga YINKS, somebody playing ludo with your feelings is not petty oh shocked. Wetin she do dey vex players sef talkless of person wey dey lonely Anita na chess player, no think say she be better woman because she dey talk her mind oh grin
bro solo you just prove my assumption from this recent update look at it this way if am correct she left a school cos of the fight between her boss and his son now Alex reminded her of a particular person if it's to be true there is no one that won't be cautious this time around fine am not saying what Anita did was totally right but of course he has to be the man here. Bro have been in many relationships and I can tell you that women are very complex being and can't be fully understood all you just need to do is take a cue from what they do and find the best way to see the positive side as long as it is not violence coz if things go south you might find your self to blame at the end of the day... That my Take thou.. you are the writer am only a constructive critique. Nice job let's see how the next update goes
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
YINKS89:
bro solo you just prove my assumption from this recent update look at it this way if am correct she left a school cos of the fight between her boss and his son now Alex reminded her of a particular person if it's to be true there is no one that won't be cautious this time around fine am not saying what Anita did was totally right but of course he has to be the man here. Bro have been in many relationships and I can tell you that women are very complex being and can't be fully understood all you just need to do is take a cue from what they do and find the best way to see the positive side as long as it is not violence coz if things go south you might find your self to blame at the end of the day... That my Take thou.. you are the writer am only a constructive critique. Nice job let's see how the next update goes

Nice one bro. I understand what you are trying to say. But on a normal day, if Anita was truly looking for something to use against her admirer, she would have found something. We all know that no man with a history is clean.
She knows Alex intensions even though he doesn't communicate them in the best possible ways. She knows but she is after something else, not actually his credibility. She is the one uncomfortable here and is trying to blame Alex for that. But why is she uncomfortable? Keep it locked bro to find out.

I appreciate the constructive criticism. Twale
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by YINKS89(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
solomonbrown64:

Nice one bro. I understand what you are trying to say. But on a normal day, if Anita was truly looking for something to use against her admirer, she would have found something. We all know that no man with a history is clean.
She knows Alex intensions even though he doesn't communicate them in the best possible ways. She knows but she is after something else, not actually his credibility. She is the one uncomfortable here and is trying to blame Alex for that. But why is she uncomfortable? Keep it locked bro to find out.

I appreciate the constructive criticism. Twale
like I said you are the writer and you are the one to decide what happens to your characters like you said sometimes ago you know the conclusion of a story before you start writing which makes writing easy but the thing is this if you read different relationship update you would know that what she did is logical for any woman of her experience.. yes she knows about him been naive but from my own point of view she hasn't done anything out of the ordinary or let's look at it this way what if she had lead him on for a long time and left him hanging at the last minute, for crying out loud its less than 2 week people have issues for months and still resolves it

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by do4luv14(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dis Alex mata sef na wa ooo, shey nah only vex e sabi?

Oh! Ah just remenber nah JJC hin be for dis kind mata

fire on aunty Anita, fire on notin do you
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by permit(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Their relationship will never get serious if both will not hide their ego and discuss about themselves.

Or is it not necessary they do that
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Whizlight(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
solomonbrown64:

This guy grin grin
grin grin grin Na so I dey

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Whizlight(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Permit u sure say Femi no be ur brother

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (67) (Reply)

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.