Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,109 members, 5,622,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 06:31 AM

Choices: Another Perspective - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices: Another Perspective (149944 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Goalnaldo(m): 12:18pm On May 21
solomonbrown64:
.... Hey guys, I wanted to post an Update later today but I have decided to do that tomorrow so it will be possible for me to add more content. So, till tomorrow guys.

....I appreciate the kind words, Goalnaldo. I expect to see more of your comments.

Stay safe guys.
this must be the type of ladies the novel character used to talk about grin

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 8:39pm On May 21
Goalnaldo:
this must be the type of ladies the novel character used to talk about grin

grin, the height yes, in according to him there must be an abundance of some things in the right places cool cheesy wink
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 7:49pm On May 23
Boss man, food never land o kiss
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Vidamia(m): 8:23pm On May 23
What I learned about nairaland literature writers is that when they start posting their stories, they don't have works to do, no family affairs to cater for then. but immediately they started knowing that they have got alot of readers attention, that is when they will start having alot of works do, family affairs to runs and lot more.
So my fellow nairaland readers, if you have a jobless person, tell he or she to start writing stories on nairaland. He/she will definitely get job.

5 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by cidcidx(m): 10:22pm On May 23
Vidamia:
What I learned about nairaland literature writers is that when they start posting their stories, they don't have works to do, no family affairs to cater for then. but immediately they started knowing that they have got alot of readers attention, that is when they will start having alot of works do, family affairs to runs and lot more.
So my fellow nairaland readers, if you have a jobless person, tell he or she to start writing stories on nairaland. He/she will definitely get job.
Well I don't really need 2 start telling you the obvious of the writers been busy but wanting to get attention first e.t.c. But truth be told, a relationship with a lady u see every minute will start to get sour soon... sometimes u got to spice it up with distance...
That's a tactics of seduction and as a writer u have to understand this principal.
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by sunkieisland: 12:32am On May 24
Oga solomonbrown64 no mind the naysayers. Update whenever you are ready.

Abeg no discourage the op

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Sensitivity1254: 5:59am On May 24
Pls stop. You don't create suspense by delaying the update but by the way you structure your writings which he has been doing wonderfully well. By delaying your updates you are making your followers to lose touch with the story. They will have to go back and read previous updates before they can connect again.

You are not helping a writer when you defend all the absurdities. You call it out.

cidcidx:

Well I don't really need 2 start telling you the obvious of the writers been busy but wanting to get attention first e.t.c. But truth be told, a relationship with a lady u see every minute will start to get sour soon... sometimes u got to spice it up with distance...
That's a tactics of seduction and as a writer u have to understand this principal.
I rest my case
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Sensitivity1254: 6:00am On May 24
No one is discouraging him. Encourage to keep to his words.

sunkieisland:
Oga solomonbrown64 no mind the naysayers. Update whenever you are ready.

Abeg no discourage the op
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Sensitivity1254: 6:02am On May 24
Well observed. And it's sickening

Vidamia:
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by cidcidx(m): 11:33am On May 24
Oya Oga solomonbrown64, we're duly begging you. Some of us are loosing interest in your story. Before anytime evening reach I'd start refreshing your story page to check for update but till yesterday I almost forgot I was reading your story.
And aside that your story has started to get boring too. Try and update more with more spice. I'm a huge fan of this story.

Thanks in advance
P.S
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by cidcidx(m): 11:35am On May 24
cidcidx:
Oya Oga solomonbrown64, we're duly begging you. Some of us are loosing interest in your story. Before anytime evening reach I'd start refreshing your story page to check for update but till yesterday I almost forgot I was reading your story.
And aside that your story has started to get boring too. Try and update more with more spice. I'm a huge fan of this story.

Thanks in advance
P.S
Like I once said, it's only your story I'm reading in nairaland. The rest doesn't interest me
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Olochee: 11:23am On May 27
Na wah o...

What's happening na angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / STORY: Babe In Total Control / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.