Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Choices: Another Perspective - Literature (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices: Another Perspective (207817 Views)

Choices- A Story On Breast Cancer Awareness (excerpts) / Choices- To Be Alive And Loved Is Entirely Your Choice / Choices (A Satirical Piece) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by do4luv14(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2021
solomonbrown64:
... I don't even know where to start as far as apologies goes....

...I resumed school, had to adapt, prepare for things I didn't plan for and then run a full academic calendar year in a few months.... Everything has been crazy...

I have been getting messages about starting the next wolf installment, but there is this story still lingering and a promise to complete it yet redeemed.

I will drop pages of new content here in a few days time while I work on the other book.

I appreciate your patience and I promise that it would be worthwhile.

Happy New Month folks.

Lemme help you small, start from where you finally samma mummy Michael, where you finally enter her gloryhole,

But na only you go do somarsugar oooo,

Sleep well madam Anita, may she find perfect peace in the lords Bosson Amen
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Slimdreywhizz1(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Welcome back boss... can't wait
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Deasegun19(m): 5:47am On Aug 29, 2021
wait continua...
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Happy New Month here grin sad

2 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2022
Boss Solo cry lipsrsealed
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Khaleel04(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hope everything is okay with this writer sha? Cuz it's been a while since we heard anything from him
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ftheophilous(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Seriously, I miss oga Solo o. I just pray everything is fine with you.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by meneski(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Solo my guy.
Wetin de happen
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by solomonbrown64: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
Happy New Month... fam.

My God! It's been 2 years plus since my last post here! Time flies indeed.

I had it in me to finish this tale but a lot of things beyond my control has held me back. I apologise for my failed promises and I'm still apologising for what is to come.

I checked through the literature section currently, and realised that things aren't what they used to be anymore. I mean gone were the days where interesting, well written tales of fiction graced the front page of this site. I don't know about you guys, but I haven't witnessed that in a while. That clearly shows the state of this section currently.

And it's not the fault of the readers but the writers. Many of us left our stories unfinished, and unfortunately, despite my promises, I have also joined that elite club.

It's very sad.

There's a Ray of hope though, as I have now decided to return.

It won't be with this story though as my fingers always fail me whenever I intend to type. Anita's sudden and painful demise still hurts like it happened just yesterday. I can't just bring myself to write about her. I just can't!

I am really sorry.

But I will make it to you guys with another tale of choices. I plan to start before the end of the year.

Honestly, life needs to return to this section and I would like to add my quota.

Anticipate folks!!

6 Likes

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ibunkun1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
solomonbrown64:
Happy New Month... fam.

I had it in me to finish this tale but a lot of things beyond my control has held me back. I apologise for my failed promises and I'm still apologising for what is to come.

I checked through the literature section currently, and realised that things aren't what they used to be anymore. I mean gone were the days where interesting, well written tales of fiction graced the front page of this site. I don't know about you guys, but I haven't witnessed that in a while. That clearly shows the state of this section currently.

And it's not the fault of the readers but the writers. Many of us left our stories unfinished, and unfortunately, despite my promises, I have also joined that elite club.

It's very sad.

It won't be with this story though as my fingers always fail me whenever I intend to type. Anita's sudden and painful demise still hurts like it happened just yesterday. I can't just bring myself to write about her. I just can't!

I am really sorry.

But I will make it to you guys with another tale of choices. I plan to start before the end of the year.

Honestly, life needs to return to this section and I would like to add my quota.

Anticipate folks!!

Welcome back boss!

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by annayawchee: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
It's well ..

Glad to have you back.

Literature section isn't what it used to be.
The pros have all left.
The section is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Ftheophilous(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
solomonbrown64:
Happy New Month... fam.

It's very sad.

I am really sorry.

Anticipate folks!!

Anticipation mode activated shocked

On a serious note, Oga Solo I have missed you personally.

You're right though, the literature section isn't what it used to be when men like you graced this section. I have since stopped visiting this section until now.

Anyway, it's good to have you back. Please don't disappoint us again o wink
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Khaleel04(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
solomonbrown64:
Happy New Month... fam.

It's very sad.

I am really sorry.

Anticipate folks!!

May anita soul continue to rest in peace and may God help you or heal you from whatever you are going through, Please don't leave us hanging anymore, we really miss you here.
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by hdaveyork(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=solomonbrown64 post=82609994] †*****************************†

cont'd

....The announcement shocked me and it took a lot for me to control my temper. I was here yesterday and that head teacher didn't say a word about this. Now that I thought about it, the filled bags and the strange clothes I saw with parents at the reception explained it all. The white chairs I saw at the gate and the canopy set up I ignored when I first came in should have given me a hint that something was up but I just didn't think that the head teacher would fail to tell me something of this magnitude.

....I had no clue on what the theme or topic of the event would be about and I wasn't particularly ready to meet with any parents right now. I barely even know the names of the kids. I will surely get back at this dude. I greeted a few teachers and then followed my children as they marched to their classroom. The moment I got in, I asked them about the event and they explained as bes
Re: Choices: Another Perspective by Innocent2667: 11:09am On Feb 27
I need an experience and good Ghost writer for billionaire, Werewolf romance, Mafia, Erotica, Good novels for a long term projects, Genres ranging from 5k , 30k, 60k, 90k , 130k words. The projects centers around a fill of twist, emotions, romance and intrigue with high quality write ups.

If you fit this description perfectly kindly send a DM on my WhatsApp @08136063267 ( only chat)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.