Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Kim Kardashian Dazzles In Curve-hugging Black Dress As She Leads The Red Carpet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Dazzles In Curve-hugging Black Dress As She Leads The Red Carpet (1427 Views)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Dazzles In Curve-hugging Black Dress As She Leads The Red Carpet by Linx1234: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2019
Reality star and make-up mogul, Kim Kardashian look at the 2019 Creative Arts Emmys, was all shades of glamour.

The mother of four was a vision of elegance as she led the red carpet at the Microsoft Theatre in downtown Los Angeles in a sophisticated black velvet dress that clung to her curves on Saturday.

She added another chic touch with her slick top knot, with just a single loose strand falling across her complexion.

Kim’s asymmetrical sleeveless halter gown featured an oblique effect at the shoulder, which wrapped around her neck.

More photos here....https://janefblog.com/9056-2kim-kardashian-dazzles-in-curve-hugging-black-dress-as-she-leads-the-red-carpet-style-at-the-2019-creative-arts-emmys/

Re: Kim Kardashian Dazzles In Curve-hugging Black Dress As She Leads The Red Carpet by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Beautiful girl with money not some olosho for 9ja wey dey Claim big girl..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Dazzles In Curve-hugging Black Dress As She Leads The Red Carpet by Wealthierboy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hanks0000:
Beautiful girl with money not some olosho for 9ja wey dey Claim big girl..
Abeg take naija girls the way them be o, for me to like this kim i rather prefer to dey with our olosho them o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Dazzles In Curve-hugging Black Dress As She Leads The Red Carpet by Ciaos: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
The mother of four shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Dazzles In Curve-hugging Black Dress As She Leads The Red Carpet by Funmmyastic: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Beautiful pose.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dazzles In Curve-hugging Black Dress As She Leads The Red Carpet by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Abeg take naija girls the way them be o, for me to like this kim i rather prefer to dey with our olosho them o

That's you bro not me..
I'll gladly date someone like her..

(1) (Reply)

Download. Bishop Briggs Champion Full New 2019 Album / Bbnaija’s Vee And This Nollywood Actress Resemble Each Other (see Their Photos) / "If I Post Your Face Without Makeup People Will Faint" Lady Tells Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.