Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

#bbnaija: Emmanuel Emenike Was Dating Me When He Married His Wife - Mercy From - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Emmanuel Emenike Was Dating Me When He Married His Wife - Mercy From (296 Views)

I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe / How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Emmanuel Emenike Was Dating Me When He Married His Wife - Mercy From by Citytrend: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
BBN housemate, Mercy, has revealed how she found out that her then boyfriend, footballer Emenike, got married to ex Beauty Queen, Iheoma, while they’re still dating.

According to her, she discovered that he was getting married via social media and when she wanted to contact him, she found out that he had blocked her everywhere.
Mercy said the player did love her but she felt it was because she was a 'nobody' at the time that made him dump her for someone famous, adding that the incident made her determine that she must also become a celebrity and must be popping up on his timeline whenever he opens his phone.
She said she wasn't sure how to achieve her aim of becoming a celebrity at the time but gradually she found her way into the Big Brother's House which no doubt has put her on that path of success as a celebrity.

https://www..com/talk/topic
Re: #bbnaija: Emmanuel Emenike Was Dating Me When He Married His Wife - Mercy From by Citytrend: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thank you for telling us you was eating married man's carrots Mercy.
Seriously, I'm Praying for the married men

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Falz Set To Release New Single “LOVING” On September 20th / MERCY WINS BBNAIJA 2019: Fans Go Crazy. / Bbnaija Tachha Explains Why Titian's Are Dangerous (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.