Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad (28876 Views)

Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Smile4mee01: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's only normal to want the best for your kids.

Tell me which nigerian university made it to the recent 500 rankings of universities in the world.

People with access to the best education still leave to study in other countries just to enjoy the journey of life and have a richer life experience.

Do not be carried away by what ppl say, check thier actions.

However, if you cant afford it. You can make the best of what you have but please if you can afford. No think am twice.

FutureDecisions:
President of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has spoken against parents who send their children for studies abroad without having the means to cover the cost, Igbere TV reports.

The preacher in a tweet late Saturday advised that parents who cannot foot the bill for such trips should only have their children study abroad on scholarship.

According to him, parents who have difficulty paying for their wards’ study abroad end up blaming anyone who refuses to help.

“I still don’t understand why people send their kids to school abroad knowing very well they can’t foot the bills. They start scavenging for funds and blaming anyone who refuses to assist them. It makes no sense to me except on scholarship. I might be wrong,” he said.

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1172966855981576192?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/992954/apostle-suleman-preaches-against-sending-children-for-studies-abroad/

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
maestroferddi:
Arsenal have never been a serious club.

Just imagine the piece of trash bought for 72 million pounds....

Will this Pepe on current form command a starting place at say Norwich.

This Emery average Johnmy is clearly a downgrade on Wenger.

Imagine substitutions made with kids whose place in feeder/acedemy squard cannot be guaranteed.

Is Ozil saving enough to buy Arsenal cos why the dead wood is tagging along in the club defies all rationality...

Minus Abameyang, Arsenal is nothing above middling team whose best hope is to finish on the top ten.

lol... Useless ever team
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by 1Sharon(f): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Not true. Apostle Suleman has been against parent sending their kids abroad rather he advice them to patronlize our university. From time to time he brings up this issue in his sermons

Universities with content strike abi?
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by 1Sharon(f): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Igbalaoluwa:
angry

I do not understand why when a pastor makes a statement or a Bible verse is discussed , the default reaction of some people is to attack them and tarnish their image... These people will hear philanthropic deeds of these pastors and still want to find a way to tarnish and insult them on nairaland. Even some op always seem to face pastors just to bias make people unconsciously hate God and his servants.
This is wrong and called God hate
If you choose not to serve your creator , fine. Don't attack Him after avoiding Him. And when danger and troubles come , let not the first word escaping spontaneously from your mouth be God.

God and his servants? Lool, what a joke.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by AreaFada2: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Shebi na una the preach that with faith magical breakthrough and success can come?
So why criticise parents who think with faith help will come to give their kids the best?

Sounds hypocritical. shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Grandiospap2015(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=82251705] shocked

That's the same way I don't understand why pastors float ministries knowing very well they can't foot the bills and scavenge on members for funds through tithes and offerings for church projects.

It makes no sense to me for any church to depend on offerings or even take collections.

No pastor should own a church unless he can foot all it's bills solely from his pocket.

I might be wrong but why should a pastor who became what he is today from people's assistance and one whose assistance to Nollywood operators is an open secret have a problem assisting the kid of a parent who genuinely needs it?

Why does a pastor who preaches a lot about seeds of faith have a problem with parents putting their faith to work by sending their kids abroad when they can't afford it.
Isn't that an act of faith too?[guy you bad ]
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by renewable1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's well

You want a 1kva complete solar inverter today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Aniwura(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
That's the same way I don't understand why pastors float ministries knowing very well they can't foot the bills and scavenge on members for funds through tithes and offerings for church projects.

It makes no sense to me for any church to depend on offerings or even take collections.

No pastor should own a church unless he can foot all it's bills solely from his pocket.

I might be wrong but why should a pastor who became what he is today from people's assistance and one whose assistance to Nollywood operators is an open secret have a problem assisting the kid of a parent who genuinely needs it?

Why does a pastor who preaches a lot about seeds of faith have a problem with parents putting their faith to work by sending their kids abroad when they can't afford it.
Isn't that an act of faith too?[

Bros, kindly make research of the actual meaning of the word ''CHURCH''
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hausaman:

The Churches of today are Business Centers, its not about teaching of Jesus son of Mary.
The new gospel is about materialism, if you dare challenge them on it, hell breaks loose.
What do you expect from a fake religion, if not fake clergymen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Ugosample(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hausaman:

The Churches of today are Business Centers, its not about teaching of Jesus son of Mary.
The new gospel is about materialism, if you dare challenge them on it, hell breaks loose.

religion in general get comma

just that Islam threatens with violence and all that
hence nobody talks much of their chicanery as well

but they are all the same

tools used to keep the masses in.check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by PCRepairer: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
hmmmm

Check my signature for laptop repair, if you know, you know
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Tyche(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hausaman:

You are guilty of war when you think the god you conceive, is the one others must accept
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by delishpot: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bloggers will give any title for clicks.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by rumenase(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't that an act of faith too?
where have you been ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by lereinter(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Awon sakamaje pastor
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by ArticleBeast: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
donstan18:
I have the feeling that one of his rich church members who use to contribute and sponsor his church activities had financial issues, came to him for financial support to help fund his kid's academic activities abroad and he refused to help. Reason he's blabbing and scribbling shiiit on social media.
You sound foolish, broke, pained... No be Apostle cause your generational poverty.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Legendguru: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by lovingyouhun: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can i please see your picture? Or better still give me your house address biko

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by princetg: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Correct grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
1Sharon:

Universities with content strike abi?
Do all universities embark on strike in Nigeria?
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by abels(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
you are really an idiot, you are a fool seriously if you cannot prove what you just said..you be fool
porshnuel:
If this man ate that daniella big ass and still dont have sense
I don comot my hand for him matter
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Crooked pastor.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by obentenyson(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Epic reply.. pastor sule na chemical reaction. always reacting n twitting. na wetin him mate dey do be that?
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by LewinskyMon: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by goat22: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Legendguru:
Hmmm

Hello sir, how can I clean my buttocks after sh1tting so the sh1t no dey stain white boxers for buttocks area? The sh1t na water water sh1t?
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Dagger111(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Not true. Apostle Suleman has been against parent sending their kids abroad rather he advice them to patronlize our university. From time to time he brings up this issue in his sermons

Where are his kids?
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Spatta: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2019
After Benny Hinn's open renunciation of the Prosperity "gospel" from the Pit of hell, The members are suspicious of all the Pastors who fleeced their congregation and scam them of their earnings.

The offering Box is not yeilding the usual loads and their business of tithe and offering is dwindling
Members are getting wiser and are beginning to make the same demands the Pastors made on them
It is no longer business as usual
The same man who pretends to be a Philanthropist is publicly shaming those who come secretly to ask for help
You can tell that His ministry is not Built on the word of God.
The simple gospel is the Power of God unto salvation
They are getting tired of their lies and the are becoming exposed

This one particularly is a publicist who practically read twitter than the Bible
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by ddeola: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2019
You have quoted him wrongly. He was talking about sending them abroad for studies when as a parent you CANNOT afford it. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by emmnprince(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2019
youngbang:
shocked

Our Nigerian pastors and churches are bunch of jokes. With all the tithe and offering money they are making they can not secure free flight for South Africa Xenophobia victims. But they will be claiming they love the country. It should be a shame to them that Air peace
Is the one doing their supposed role.

Where is our Nigerian pastor private jets??

For your information, it is not the sole responsibility of "truly ordained" pastors, not the so called pastors that that have used the name Church to exploit and brainwash people, to do what the Government should do their citizens home and abroad.

Their duty is to feed the flock of God and oversee them, ensuring that they maintain their walk with God to the end.

#Let the Government to her job.
#Allow the true pastors to do theirs.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Solsix(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And u think u made sense??
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Solsix(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
FutureDecisions:
President of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has spoken against parents who send their children for studies abroad without having the means to cover the cost, Igbere TV reports.

The preacher in a tweet late Saturday advised that parents who cannot foot the bill for such trips should only have their children study abroad on scholarship.

According to him, parents who have difficulty paying for their wards’ study abroad end up blaming anyone who refuses to help.

“I still don’t understand why people send their kids to school abroad knowing very well they can’t foot the bills. They start scavenging for funds and blaming anyone who refuses to assist them. It makes no sense to me except on scholarship. I might be wrong,” he said.

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1172966855981576192?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/992954/apostle-suleman-preaches-against-sending-children-for-studies-abroad/
U made a lot of sense, people should learn how to live within thier means
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
obentenyson:
Epic reply.. pastor sule na chemical reaction. always reacting n twitting. na wetin him mate dey do be that?
Suleman or other preachers are not on twitter. They haven't time for their members talk more of tweeting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / It Is A Sin For A Born_again Christain To Fall In Love & Date A Girl. / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.