Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady (1574 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Can A Woman Ever Be Satisfied / Reasons Why Men Die Before Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by IMASTEX: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Instagram sexy lady says: Women should cum first during sex before the men. When women cum first, they always give guys more time to also cum & share in the pleasure since their vagina will still be very much wet. But for men, once they cum. The engine house is automatically on count down to shutting down. This leaves the women disappointed & sexually unsatisfied.

Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by IMASTEX: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
See video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NI7eBAFWX/?igshid=1jcvuq0xfvpq9

This is why SURE MEN HERBAL TEA always shares natural health tips on how men can last long in bed. You can follow on Instagram: herbalcareafrica for more natural health tips end premature expulsion, weak attention, etc.

Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by Ahmed0336(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Haka kowai!!!!

Akwai abun dole? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by missjo(f): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
She has a pointcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by bdchange(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
So what will happen to some of us who don't glorify sex.. Just want to do it gently and peacefully not kill myself on it because I want to give you orgasm.. That means I should select carefully the kind of woman I choose to marry else I am in for a long thing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by desvi: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
bdchange:
So what will happen to some of us who don't glorify sex.. Just want to do it gently and peacefully not kill myself on it because I want to give you orgasm.. That means I should select carefully the kind of woman I choose to marry else I am in for a long thing grin grin

oh my ..
someone help this boy
Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by bdchange(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
desvi:

oh my ..
someone help this boy
I will forgive you for calling me a boy... I know your type so I will pass.
Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by Fatherofdragons: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Why is it that every thing about most women is sex sex sex sex? Something is wrong some where.
Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by Nuclear99(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
You do reach 5minute Dem complain, You reach 45 minutes Dem say you want kill Dem, I just tire for women

Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by IMASTEX: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
bdchange:
Instead of praying for the price of goods to go down. While not pray to have more money. So you could afford it easily. Sex isn't taken like life depends on it. But there are some annoying performance that can't be tolerated. Hence the need to be fit sexually. Even if you get a virgin, she will hear tales from friends & read about how pleasurable it should be.
Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
She is actually right.

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by bdchange(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2019
IMASTEX:

Instead of praying for the price of goods to go down. While not pray to have more money. So you could afford it easily. Sex isn't taken like life depends on it. But there are some annoying performance that can't be tolerated. Hence the need to be fit sexually. Even if you get a virgin, she will hear tales from friends & read about how pleasurable it should be.
I once had a friend whose gf don't enjoy sex as that. Both always have problem when it comes to sex that I had to know about it. My friend sometimes says the girl will just allow him in order to satisfy his urge. Are you saying such a girl shouldn't marry because she is not sexually fit and the supposed hubby will cheat on her I will repeat again some of us don't glorify sex..
Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by IMASTEX: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
She is actually right.
The standard has been stated
Re: Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady by IMASTEX: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Haka kowai!!!!

Akwai abun dole? undecided
In Chiwetalagu's voice!!! grin grin
I guess

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Challenges / PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me / I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.