Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) (45492 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Investigation Begins Into The Video Of The Man Beaten Over His Alleged Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Chelsea82: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Dwarf identified as Anayo, beaten mercilessly by a mob in Obiagu community of Enugu state over an alleged missing penis.

Jungle justice was meted out to a dwarf identified as Anayo by a mob which gathered after a man raised an alarm over his missing penis at Obiagu axis of Ogui community in Enugu state.

Anayo was rescued by the police after being beaten mercilessly by the mob on Saturday September 14, following an allegation of causing the disappearance of the manhood of a man he shook hands with.

The Enugu state police spokesperson, Ebere Amaraizu who confirmed the incident said the victim of the penis theft gave his name as Sunday Ebubechukwu. He also revealed that the police are already investigating the incident.

The statement reads "The Enugu state command of the Nigeria police force through its operatives of Ogui Division are trying to unravel the mystery surrounding an alleged complaint of feeling of weakness of a male genital organ of a man shortly after his handshake with a man in Enugu.

"It was gathered that the alleged victim who gave his name as one Sunday Ebubechukwu of Obiagu axis of Ogui Enugu had raised an alarm which had attracted sympathizers to the scene at Obiagu on the ground that someone whom he allegedly had handshake with, may have caused the instant weakness of his manhood thereby causing his manhood disappear.

"It was however gathered that this instantly prompted sympathizers around to descend heavily on the alleged suspect identified as one Anayo who is also said to be a physically challenged person.

He was said to be receiving beating of his life before police operatives from
Ogui Division promptly intervened.

A full scale investigations has begun over the alleged incident.”

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2b03QagzkY/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/dwarf-beaten-mercilessly-by-mob-over.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Chelsea82: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
shocked

Anayo onye oshi amu would know firsthand that umu Obiagu have zero joy.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Josnac(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
wink

Did he collect/steal the penis to increase his own height or his penis...I don't understand

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Wealthierboy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Igbo shatta bundle

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
how are they sure this dude stole d guys dick..did the off the person pant to check if him dick or balls dey missing...

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
angry angry
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Stealing penis for rituals!

Later richness go arrive and they’ll start claiming young entrepreneur from the yeast!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by madenigga(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is highly ignorant and stupid.

Please I just want to work with the Nigerian police for one year, any state I am posted to crime will reduce from 90% to 2percent. This is arrant rubbish I would arrest both the accuser, the accused and the assaulter's.

I have heard about this missing joy stick issue but I have never seen one person bring forward a picture of it, I don't understand

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Rcnaldo: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
cheesy

Dude might have forgotten his penis at home before he left his house.

8 Likes

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Is that not that dwarf In Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by kunbee43: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
jungle justice always saddens my heart

4 Likes

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Hausaman(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lord why do you join us with these barbarians. Imagine an Innocent man beaten to pulp because of his dwarfism. These animals only understand beat, kill, attack, steal, fake,prostitute, loot, kidnap e.t.c
May lord Luguard not sleep well in his grave.

16 Likes

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Rosella1: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Errrrmmmm, I have a question for my men them... Shey if the preeq disappear.Will it be flat like the female version of the pumpum. C'mon why haven't we seen pictures of the missing male gender? I know I'm not the only one thinking this!

8 Likes

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Zifinix: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ops
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Rewuyboy: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wtf
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2019

Idiots.

Why not show us pictures of the missing piece?

After all, there'll be nothing there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
When his mate shatta bandle is making wave him sey na joystick him wan steal..obiagu guys na last place to do this Kain thing boys there got no single joy

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Crazeworld(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin

In other words, contact for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by sexysage(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Abeg na who use this kind mumuness swear for black people ?
These same set of people that fear juju are still the most gullible of sheeple....
God save us from this curse of thing called religion!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is 2019 for Christ sake. People should always tell the victim to off his cloths as an evidence. We need to also have his wife and concubines testify how active he has been in the last few days.

7 Likes

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by addikt(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
YungYung rich nigga go wrong ....lol
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by missCAPS: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Once you are not a normal human in a place with high population of illiterates this is exactly what will keep happening to you. Every problem will be your fault sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by KINGJAJA888(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Fake tales. Dis shit don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by Obaakran: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nigeria shatta bandle almost lynched
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by XullySwt(f): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Local man cannot can
Re: Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
What kind of investigation is the police going to carry out here now? Will they give the man a babe to know if he can perform or what? What if the man couldn't perform before and thereby used this strategy to cover up?

I would like to know the final outcome of this investigation

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Man Who Poisoned Customers At A Restaurant In Ogoja, Cross River Arrested (Photo / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.