Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) (43747 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Praizenews: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pretty Nollywood actress Ayo Adesanya Donates a wheel chair to a beggar who demand for a wheel chair instead of money. In her words she was on her way to drop her assistance after filming on island in lagos she noticed the beggar by the road side and ask her assistant to give the beggar some money but instead the beggar demand for a wheel chair.

She wrote ;
blessed Sunday
so like 6 Sundays ago about 7am after i had finished filming on the island @ire_niyi was with me and i was dropping my assistant off so i noticed this man by the roads side...i asked @ire_niyi to hand him some money and i heard him saying tell your mommy that i want to buy a wheel chair its 4k ...so we left that faithful day so after a few days i told my sis @bunmi_akn if she knew where to get one from...so i had this chair and went back severally to find this man .he was no where to be found ..he was not even coming out ...i had almost decided to give it to someone else ..then few days back i was on the island to film and one of my people who knew i was on look out for him decided we drive pass his route ... and boom i found him ...my main prayer to you today is that your helper will locate you where ever you may be ...the Lord will hear your cry amidst multitudes ....and your blessings will not be shared to another ..you and only you will take your blessings ...you helper will be relieved he found you whenever he does
Bless you Lord we found him
@semisignature @surajakiniyi....thank you guys

See More and Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2bhEzsgAhX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-ayo-adesanya-reaches-out-to-a-beggar-who-ask-for-a-wheel-chair/

10 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Praizenews: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Watch The Full Video HERE

She wrote ;

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
shocked

She helped the wrong person.
Her acting career needs a wheelchair too.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by calabaman(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nice gesture.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Exodora: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You must be wicked deep from inside of you.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Chidexter(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She helped the wrong person. Her acting career needs a wheelchair too.
And well carved crutches

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
God bless u in multiple fold madam. With this single act of kindness, may your career never experience any stagnation.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
May God bless her abundantly, its not easy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
God bless her but why upload it online?

22 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by momodub: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good deed

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Tellemall: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Public Service Announcement.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by holicupp(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
so i shud fry beans and water abi grin
Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by tclimax(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good will multiply you for this good works. Thanks to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Boatswain: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nice one cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
seunmohmoh:
God bless her but why upload it online?
She UPLOADED IT because of people like You

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

little acts of kindness matter. Your brain is disabled angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by mrjaydee(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are an imbellic idiot.. your foolishness is humongous and also sickening. Idiotic pucee nigga

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
May God richly bless her for this kind gesture.

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Exwizaard: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
internet has made charity very profitable, imagine doing all this without bringing it here

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Weldone ma
Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
This is commendable. More of God's blessings.

Recharge your BEDC Prepaid Meters within minutes. See my signature below. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by midolian(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmmmm..can't people do good without advertising it?

tomakint, I see you. long time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Kpeshi10(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ehen

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
She bought 4k wheelchair for a begger and came to advertise it on social media....she dey crase.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by segun18(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ayo may God bless you for this kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by desgiezd(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wickedness and savagery are in your DNA

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by maekkyrain(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U see world people....WO u don help since u come diz earth

16 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
When helping the poor, leave the camera at home.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Ibile77(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

what good thing have you ever done in your life?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Biritiko: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Exodora:

You must be wicked deep from inside of you.
He is not wicked.
He is stupid, and he is seeking attention.
Dude is fucking_ depressed , and with a very low self esteem

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) by Biritiko: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[/s]
Says someone that has never achieved anything tangible in his entire existence.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Visits White House In Washington DC, Poses With Trump Statue / The Royal Albert Hall, London: Wizkid Performed & Made History Last Friday / Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.