Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son (49517 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by lovingyouhun: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
See as this yeye laura dey bleach her Son, Chai!!!
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by mozona(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
ok
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by mercyvivv(f): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Money-made kids. grin

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
cool
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by 1mrprolific7(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
BobiNick:
She and her husband are really enjoy the fruit of big siblings labour. Linda help Laura and Kanu help him brother. Them really fit each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by bjbjbj: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Notice me
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by sirchrislatestn(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
martineverest:
.Laura ikeji,toke makinwa,bobrisky and ubi Franklin....am I the only one that dislike these yeyebrities with passion?
Wat abt toton dike,pretty mike,toyin lawani,muhamadu buhari,maheeda,even yahaya bello &wizkid do u like them pls we want 2 knw
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
martineverest:
.Laura ikeji,toke makinwa,bobrisky and ubi Franklin....am I the only one that dislike these yeyebrities with passion?

Well, that's your personal problem.
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by Osobi32(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
She must keep Linda close or else she will run broke. No one should tell me about any useless fashion blog without visitors undecided
niggar pls grow up! Family is everything ok. What makes u think her sister pays her bills? Damn Nigerians
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by renewable1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cool...

Get our 1kva complete solar combo for 140k only.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by Siscooh: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2019
crackhouse:
Their life is always on the Internet. Thank God for Internet it have made a lot of people celebrity and they keep imposing the celebrity stuff on us like we asked for it. I am sure this one get fans too, just wondering what she does anyway.
Shop. Clothes
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by Isoduwa(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2019
martineverest:

You forgot to add d!cked Tonto
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by Isoduwa(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2019
Osobi32:
niggar pls grow up! Family is everything ok. What makes u think her sister pays her bills? Damn Nigerians

Go American go dey Damn that way
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by gwama: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmm she became as white as Bob Risky grin grin grin NAIJA and bleaching, like bread and butter. cool cool cool cool
Re: 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son by campustrends: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
crimmish:
Laura Ikeji who is a writer and also a sister to the billionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji poses with her son and nephew. She shared the photo on her social media space with the caption:

'My son and my nephew BFF'

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/laura-ikeji-poses-with-her-son-and-linda-ikejis-son.html

See photo:

Do you have SMALL BUTT OR SMALL HIPS you want to increase the size worry no more,

THIS TRAINER WILL HELP YOU BUILD, SHAPE AND STRENGTHEN YOUR GLUTEAL MUSCLES, HIPS AND REDUCE CELLULITIS!

IT STIMULATES THE HIP LINE IN AN EFFECTIVE WAY BY RELEASING PRESSURE AND LIFTS UP THE HIP MUSCLE USING EMS PULSES. YOU CAN NOW EASILY TRAIN YOUR BUTTOCKS ANYTIME ANYWHERE.

So you don't have to exercise before you can get you hips and butt bigger this stimulator would do it for you

MULTI-FUNCTION - This buttocks massager will not only make your buttocks more flexible and plump but also massage your lumbar spine to make you more comfortable
Why you should buy this

ADJUSTABLE - There are 6 modes, 10 kinds of intensity, you can choose freely according to your needs, you just need to use the remote control to choose it
EASY TO USE - You can use it while watching TV, reading books and listening to music. It only takes 15 minutes to provide you with a comfortable massage
EMS TECHNOLOGY - Through current stimulation, the signal is transmitted to the muscle to promote muscle

We deliver for free Nationwide and you get to pay only after we deliver the product.
Follow this link to make an order
https://premuimhealthandbeautypro..com/2019/06/hip-and-butt-trainer.html

Visit our website for more details
https://premuimhealthandbeautypro..com/2019/06/hip-and-butt-trainer.html

or call 08141926303 or 08143759061

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Younger Sister And Her Daughter / Flavour Poses With Andromeda Peters 'Miss United State' In America - Fans React / Mercy Johnson+Kid Vs Basketmouth+Kid Vs Terry G+Kid,Who Rocked It Better?(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.