Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,468 members, 7,801,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Is This The End Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The End Me? (2042 Views)

Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year / God the king repent the end time is near / Ladies Leave Sugar Daddies Alone See The End Results.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The End Me? by telim: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Op your case no be here. I don't do this but If you are ready to work really hard I will take my time to guide you on how to earn with adult affiliate network using free traffics. I will personally guide you for free. Though you won't earn much but If you are contented with $20 to $130 daily depending on amount of time you invest in spreading your links online.
The funnel looks like dating traffics - snapchat - smart link dating offer from lospollos or adverten.

What will be required of you are Android studio for editing an app that upload Images or videos to snapchat and make them appear live on snapchat acc.
Basic video editing with camtasia for adding watermark or you can use ffmpeg if you understand basic ffmpeg command
Image editing software for adding watermark to images or use ffmpeg command.
Let me know if you will be interested and everything is free except investment on domain which is less than $9 from namecheap. But to be honest you are getting old oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The End Me? by scapa: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm asking cos I'm dealing with someone here. Don't wanna get scammed

Import expert
Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
funmike83:

I really don't think this is necessary, can't you show empathy for once? If you dont have anything to say, why dont you keep quiet and waka jeje instead of indirectly giving him clue on what to do
A clue what was he seeked for.
Re: Is This The End Me? by scapa: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
telim:
Op your case no be here. I don't do this but If you are ready to work really hard I will take my time to guide you on how to earn with adult affiliate network using free traffics. I will personally guide you for free. Though you won't earn much but If you are contented with $20 to $130 daily depending on amount of time you invest in spreading your links online.
The funnel looks like dating traffics - snapchat - smart link dating offer from lospollos or adverten.

What will be required of you are Android studio for editing an app that upload Images or videos to snapchat and make them appear live on snapchat acc.
Basic video editing with camtasia for adding watermark or you can use ffmpeg if you understand basic ffmpeg command
Image editing software for adding watermark to images or use ffmpeg command.
Let me know if you will be interested and everything is free except investment on domain which is less than $9 from namecheap. But to be honest you are getting old oh.

I am interested. So long as it is not illegal
Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
ednut1:
Stop serving people
The truth!!!!
Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Starz825:

Give your life to Christ bro...start from there....Jesus Christ really gives genuine Hope and testimonies....I have got reasons to smile all through my Life knowing he exist....find a living church..talk to God(your maker) about your challenges..meet people...tell them ur problem... as God(your maker) liveth u will find mercy..then start a new life .. forget your past and regrets I repeat forget your past and regrets....u surely come back to life....you are like a plant that needs watering...

Lol... Believe this at your perill

You go poor pass Afganistian mosque rat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The End Me? by Starz825(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sholaani:

Lol... Believe this at your perill

You go poor pass Afganistian mosque rat
I never said he shouldn't work for money....
Serving God and walking in his ways aren't stopping you from making money ...they work simultaneously bro..so get it.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Me? by funmike83(f): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bonatheripper:

A clue what was he seeked for.

And you gave him , that's wickedness
Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
funmike83:

And you gave him , that's wickedness
You're very slow and foolish.
Never mention me again.
Nonsense.
Re: Is This The End Me? by funmike83(f): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bonatheripper:

You're very slow and foolish.
Never mention me again.
Nonsense.

You are the most senseless I have ever seen on earth, very foolish and devilish mind. You have just described yourself. Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
funmike83:

You are the most senseless I have ever seen on earth, very foolish and devilish mind. You have just described yourself. Ode
Mad he-goat.
He should give me his laptop and phone before moving over... Is that hard to ask?
He came so we'd pet him or what?
Why not go to his house and suckk his balls.
Idiotic ignoble dolt.
Re: Is This The End Me? by Smallboy01: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I started mine with 10k.
Can I pm u?
I want to start
Re: Is This The End Me? by falcon01: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
MiVida:
I have not much to say to you but listen, there are people with worst conditions, many with such conditions still appreciate God n keep the move on with hope... I don't think yours is as bad as you paint it.

Believe one thing, you're alive for a reason, it's left for you to seek guidance n directions to achieve your goals. If things continue as the same, ask questions about your family history or better still, relocate to a place you can start life over again and see how things play out.

EIther ways, good luck.
This is insensitive ! so because others are worse than him you want him to be proud of his current situation ?
Re: Is This The End Me? by micflo28(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2019
Drop your email address I will be on the lookout for opportunities for u
Re: Is This The End Me? by NowisGod109(f): 2:50am On Sep 16, 2019
scapa:

I'll respond later

Before you take any step like mini importation or learning anything work, pls meet the elders/pastor of your church let them pray with you, fast and pray on your own too and you will see things turning out positive for you. There are forces behind that,monitoring everything u r doing that is if you believe that there are powers n principalities. Try that and see the way God will move in your life. Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife / Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! / If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.