Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together (88146 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip / Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar / Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Wow In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by flowx(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Guy,take it easy nah....habaa

Sorry guy never knew that she's your girl friend.

No wonder both of you stinks together.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by idalex: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2019
ABUJA2020:
Father Lord, bless us too

Amen
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Jaqenhghar: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2019
ABUJA2020:
Father Lord, bless us too
God has most likely blessed you. You probably enjoy good health and live a life many dream of but to you because you are not a billionaire you are not yet blessed.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by oyinda1599(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2019
flowx:

Everything about you is money money...

And you're very dirty cos your leg on your profile pic says it all.

You're dirty and your legs are dirty even your bed.

You always attack men on this forum cos of money. Meanwhile, you never know how their pockets look like.

It will be difficult for you to see a right suitor because of your character.
Calling men broke is what you know best here you stinking rude girl.

I can't even date someone like you because as you dirty in appearance you'll also dirty underneath.

Men on this forum have suffered from your hand as you always attack them of being broke.

I have no time to reply your mention Lucifer.

Lolsss, just tell her you love her.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by oyinda1599(f): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I don’t know who u think u r fooling. We all have access to Google and Forbes. Otedola is not worth anything near $1bn dollars and we all know it. Stop making a fool of yourself
I really do not understand why fellas on here give themselves headache over these people's net worth.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by orlawlarjulaw(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2019
dangote and otedola make una hear

Bikes
Cars
Houses and lot more
Its our work to Care for them
Chose a caretaker at the real property limited and live long
Call/whatsapp at my sign nature to sign a contract.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Chronicgenius: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2019
molybdenum0012:
Their fathers are not as rich as King Solomon who after everything he acquired said " they are vanity upon vanity"

Can you argue that?

The same King Solomon also said "Wine maketh merry but MONEY answereth all things"

Yeah...we not gonna take money along with us when we die but bro money is very much needed to live a good live here on earth and having money will also make you do alot of things which you wouldn't have done ordinarily,so dont try painting being wealthy a bad or indesirable thing.
Even some of the world's richest men acknowledge that having money won't necessarily guarantee your happiness but they all agree that having money has made them impact the world in so many ways.

Bro..Being rich is vanity.,being poor is also vanity...choose ur vanity wisely..gracias!!
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Chronicgenius: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2019
EmekaBlue:
d one u think is worth billion in naira is actually worth about 10billion usd

Otedola is the naira billionaire while Dangote is the 10 billion dollar man.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Spacewalker(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2019
Rich Bitches kiss

They are lucky for having wealthy parents nd are enjoying the soft life.

For those who dont have rich parents,make money to the point that ur children would brag about you.

These ladies don't have any problem in this life,everything is available for them to live well.

And some people would be shouting"Vanity Upon Vanity is all Vanity" angry if I catch u eh

Maybe those one's are destined to remain miserable and poor all their life.

If u no make money,ur children would regret coming from ur loins,las las na them go still suffer pass

Nobody should quote me, I don't have ur time,am busy making money undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Chronicgenius: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

They are both billionaire in dollars, otedola is $1.8bn networth, while dangote has come down from $21.6bn while building refinery to $10.9bn, but now he is currently around $15bn, but dangote can still buy 5 otedola

Otedola is actually worth $300m.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by nnakelechi1(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Olanians:
Have Mercy On Us Billionaires Daughters.
You Have Money And You Are Doing Something Great With Your To Yourself.But Why Can't Your Fathers Help The Needy And Provide Job For Youth.
Expecially Dangote,That Bought Only Generator For #30 million.But If he Use That Sum Of Money To Help The Youth.I Think Nigeria Youth Will Be Very Greatful.
"riches Doesn't Even Care About Who We Are"

Check how many employees Dangote has and stop talking trash
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by ofiko123(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2019
Nice one.. They look good together..
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2019
nnakelechi1:

Check how many employees Dangote has and stop talking trash
No Matter How Many Employees,He Employ,Does He Employ You??
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Mbitiouz69: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I don’t know who u think u r fooling. We all have access to Google and Forbes. Otedola is not worth anything near $1bn dollars and we all know it. Stop making a fool of yourself

Maybe he just came down, cause as at last month, I read by this same Forbes that he z billy
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Mac20192xx: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by flowx(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
oyinda1599:
Lolsss, just tell her you love her.

I don't and I'll never do...
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by seanjy4konji: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
broke hoes living on sugar daddies and giving their destinies away for gelato would have painted ever where red with breast and yeast infested pusssy photos..

you self see billionaire daughters.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by obinnawhyte(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
barlkeez:
Florence Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy and Halima Dangote pose together in new photo as they claimed they have an impactful lunch together.
Dj Cuppy shares the photo on her social media space with the caption:

'Impactful lunch with my big sis'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2b3YOhHR-B/?hl=en

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/dj-cuppy-and-dangotes-daughter-pictured-together.html

See photo:

Pulchritude...
Rich is relative. So you're poor only if you choose to be if not, the ladies and their billionaire fathers would have stopped hustling and looking for money.
We are uniquely rich in our own different ways especially when you don't ask anybody for anything Glory to God.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Lamanii22(f): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
barlkeez:
Florence Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy and Halima Dangote pose together in new photo as they claimed they have an impactful lunch together.
Dj Cuppy shares the photo on her social media space with the caption:

'Impactful lunch with my big sis'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2b3YOhHR-B/?hl=en

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/dj-cuppy-and-dangotes-daughter-pictured-together.html

See photo:

Owo pade owo.... Goodness gracious! They are so finee
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
Kingkun69:
but we go be billionaires for our own daughters

Sure, no be lie my dear
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by Onyi22(f): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2019
flowx:

I don't and I'll never do...
OK I love you
Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by flowx(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Onyi22:

OK I love you

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...!!! Wakajeje!

Re: Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together by U1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
HumblySearching:
They lucky.

Its left for me and future boo to work together to secure the future of our kids.

Have any idea of where we can start from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.