Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) (57955 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / 30-Year-Old Man Defiles 12-Year-Old Girl Chased Away From Home By Aunt In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) by princetg: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Bad news cry
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) by omo1478(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2019
Things has fallen apart in this world. The centre can not hold it anymore.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) by stanley000: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2019
UdechiHD:
I have said severally, that if Nigeria ends in destruction, Nairaland will surely be implicated just as Radio Huti!
Let them continue soling the image of and pyshe of this country.
The internet never forgets.
i am also believing seun also own instablog. they both have made it their mission to destroy and set Nigerians against each other. nairaland and instablog are the ones spoiling our name and not internet fraudsters. Brazil and Pakistan have a higher number if fraudsters but u will never find such news online.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) by stanley000: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2019
UdechiHD:
A sensationalized topic is the usual norm in nairaland all to push traffic. Tribalism is fuelled here from time to time just to satisfy the monetary gains of some greedy owners.

What was posted here is similar to that posted in the Sun newspapers. Only that the intention here is demonic. The dude who killed his aunt is mentally deranged and had once tried to kill his Dad in Owo before he was sent back to the village. The yahoo boy tag he calls himself is purely insanity. How can a sane person kill his loved one and yet had the guts to call his Dad to claim a crime no one saw.
Sun newspapers, the nations newspaper and other advanced blogs in this country should be censored or shut down since they've become purveyors of hate.

In the case of nairaland, it's usually an habit to push tribalistic, violent and sexual threads to front page. Their job as Mod is only to enhance tribal and violent topic instead of the other duties.

The mods in order to a spite an ethnic group tribalised the thread in a bid to push traffic. This is a usual norm since a long time now by the selfish owners of this site. The so called hate speech clampdown should have started in nairaland before anywhere. You hardly see Linda Ikeji and other respectable blog engage in such tribal propaganda.

The seasonal pattern in nairaland is usually the same. The life cycle is transcient with the intention to always trend tribalism targeted at a scape goat tribe from time to time.

This years pattern started by the mods in making sure the herdsmen menance is sensationalized, all kidnapping and killings were pushed as the acts of Fulani.
Then, the yahoo boys menance began, now all is related or unrelated news is sensationalized as an Igbo affair.
Although there is a usually nairaland sponsored e-wars among the Yoruba's vs Igbo's, but a seasonal sponsored tribalism is usual pattern.
I won't be surprised if the Yahoo boy/Xenophobic case whittles down before the mods return to the skull mining in the west to push traffic.

Nairaland is anti-Nigeria, anti-patriotism and anti-unity. Division and tribalism drives this site.
Until someone is made to answer for their actions, including the tribal warlords, where government clamps down on all the hate sponsored blogs in this country, these nonsense will continue.

I won't be surprised if an agent bans me for saying the truth.
you said it as it is, this tribalism and news twisting nairaland is doing is reflecting offline relationships with Nigerians more and more. you can't even have a conversation with any nairalander now without them asking your tribe and when they get your tribe they hae a steriotype ready for you. seun has to be censored and arrested, he's seriously breaking the law with this hate speak and tribalism, I will make sure I bring some law enforcement officers I know into this issue. seun is now operating unchecked and it's becoming too dangerous for the safety and security of this nation. issues like this might appear little but that's how protesters stomed a pastors church asking him to step down all for a false allegation, this same nairaland was part of the fuel behind these xenophobic attacks because most of the things south Africans know about us came from nairaland. think about it, how come xenophobia started 3years after Nairaland was launched.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2019
This shows the danger for one not to train his children in the way of the Lord.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) by phlame(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
roladex:
r u a yahoo boy?

No... I am not!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) by zoraro(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
In my own view, I think the boy and his father are partners in the crime. The father I think sent the boy back home purposely to kill his sister for whatever reasons I don't know. That is why the boy called his father after killing the woman and why the father is trying hard to release the boy now.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) by mutvy: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
These people and money.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) by sizer07: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Islie:

■ Gets ready to kill own father to break through

■ Community spits fire

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/yahoo-boy-hacks-hunched-aunt-to-death-in-ebonyi/

We use this medium to implore relevant security agencies to investigate this heinous act, so that those found culpable will face the full weight of the law to serve as a deterrent to others, who may think of committing such atrocity,” the old students stated.

Which medium do you want to use again when the culprit has confess to the crime and even stated his father is next .which investigation do you want the police to do again rather than charging the bagger to curt for murder and hanging him by the balls until his miserable stinking life is snuff out of him and his carcass fed to the pigs as dinners. No heart filling for pog meat eaters, we all know that pigs eat carcass most especially infant at grave yards, those shallow graves they use there mouth to dig out n chew. Have seen it first hand back then in JOS. Back to biz... police shd not waste time investigating this, they shd just do the needful and hand him over to the ropers for hanging ASAP.as for the father I have seen some parents out of love for there children male child, will still go extra miles to protect them despite commiting such a crime against humanity. I can only Immagin if the father was a billionaire, he would have secured the released of the retard of a boy and maybe relocated him to another place where he would continue his quest of killing innocent souls in the name Yahoo yahoo. Igbo amaka and male children ,they will do anything , even if it means mending rules to protect them.immagin bribing 2500 to police so that the retard blood sucking son will sleep behind counter instead of sleeping in the inner most chamber of kirikiri where Evans his kins men are kept to cool off. Useless father plus useless pikin =............ somebody helep me with the answer abeg

RIP to the dead
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
stanley000:
you said it as it is, this tribalism and news twisting nairaland is doing is reflecting offline relationships with Nigerians more and more. you can't even have a conversation with any nairalander now without them asking your tribe and when they get your tribe they hae a steriotype ready for you. seun has to be censored and arrested, he's seriously breaking the law with this hate speak and tribalism, I will make sure I bring some law enforcement officers I know into this issue. seun is now operating unchecked and it's becoming too dangerous for the safety and security of this nation. issues like this might appear little but that's how protesters stomed a pastors church asking him to step down all for a false allegation, this same nairaland was part of the fuel behind these xenophobic attacks because most of the things south Africans know about us came from nairaland. think about it, how come xenophobia started 3years after Nairaland was launched.
I don't know how long it will take, but the internet never forgets.

I have said it severally. Nnamdi Kanu, Adeyinka Grandson, Ariyo and Bukar Galadima groomed their hate here. If the ICJ conducts their investigation properly in the future, they will link monickers here to the neo-tribalist of our dear country.

Fani Kayode before sanity returned to his head was once an anti-Igbo ethnic champion here with his monicker Cramjones.

The South Africans, Ghanaians and Kenyans use this thread to cause tribal wars here, and Seun supports their presence.

In time, Nairaland and all it's tribalist, the mods and others will be answerable to their crimes.
The Internet never forget. Let all continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.