Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

#bbnaija Tacha, Khafi Seyi, Mike: Who is going? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija Tacha, Khafi Seyi, Mike: Who is going? (374 Views)

BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Tacha, Khafi Seyi, Mike: Who is going? by 042Trend: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
After unpacking the events of the week and disclosing their team wins in the challenges they faced, the Housemates revealed to Biggie who they’d rather bid farewell among Seyi, Tacha, Mike and Khafi, 042hits.com report.

With beaming faces, the eleven Housemates expressed their joy and gratitude for making it this far in the Pepper Dem race.

“I never expected to be in the House in week twelve and I’m so excited” seemed to be the order of the day as each of the Housemates chorused this answer to Biggie’s question. Except for Tacha, who admitted that she isn’t surprised that she’s still in the House. No surprise there as the Port Harcourt first daughter has always told whoever cared to listen that she’s going to remain in the game till day ninety-nine.

“Khafi should go,” Elozonam admitted to Biggie when asked who he is hoping to see leave the House.

042hits.com report report that, Omashola hopes Seyi escapes Eviction tonight because of the guilt of putting him up this week.

With four Housemates facing Eviction, “It’ll be a loss to see any of the lineups leave this week,” Mike says. For him, he’s excited to leave and prepared to stay, regardless of the outcome tonight.

While some of the Housemates were being direct and specific in their answers, Diane hopes the strong competition gets Evicted from the House.

“I want Tacha, Mike and Seyi to stay, in fact, everyone up for Eviction,” Mercy told Biggie and we couldn’t help but wonder where her competitive spirit went to. A

After explaining her long week to Biggie, “It would be really nice to cancel Eviction this week,” Khafi subtly pleaded. To which Big Brother replied, “Nice try!”

Ike said “I’d like Mike and Tacha to remain in the House after this week’s Eviction,” he added.

https://www.042hits.com/bbnaija-who-goes-tacha-khafi-seyi-or-mike

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: #bbnaija Tacha, Khafi Seyi, Mike: Who is going? by obama30: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
042Trend:
After unpacking the events of the week and disclosing their team wins in the challenges they faced, the Housemates revealed to Biggie who they’d rather bid farewell among Seyi, Tacha, Mike and Khafi, 042hits.com report.

With beaming faces, the eleven Housemates expressed their joy and gratitude for making it this far in the Pepper Dem race.

“I never expected to be in the House in week twelve and I’m so excited” seemed to be the order of the day as each of the Housemates chorused this answer to Biggie’s question. Except for Tacha, who admitted that she isn’t surprised that she’s still in the House. No surprise there as the Port Harcourt first daughter has always told whoever cared to listen that she’s going to remain in the game till day ninety-nine.

“Khafi should go,” Elozonam admitted to Biggie when asked who he is hoping to see leave the House.

042hits.com report report that, Omashola hopes Seyi escapes Eviction tonight because of the guilt of putting him up this week.

With four Housemates facing Eviction, “It’ll be a loss to see any of the lineups leave this week,” Mike says. For him, he’s excited to leave and prepared to stay, regardless of the outcome tonight.

While some of the Housemates were being direct and specific in their answers, Diane hopes the strong competition gets Evicted from the House.

“I want Tacha, Mike and Seyi to stay, in fact, everyone up for Eviction,” Mercy told Biggie and we couldn’t help but wonder where her competitive spirit went to. A

After explaining her long week to Biggie, “It would be really nice to cancel Eviction this week,” Khafi subtly pleaded. To which Big Brother replied, “Nice try!”

Ike said “I’d like Mike and Tacha to remain in the House after this week’s Eviction,” he added.

https://www.042hits.com/bbnaija-who-goes-tacha-khafi-seyi-or-mike

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Tacha always goes round the house whenever she's up for eviction, she's going round while talking, that incantation cannot save her. i wonder what make her save from eviction if not jazz they keep renewing for her every Sunday and the incantation she meditate at every eviction period

(1) (Reply)

BBN What I Learned From Mike / Mercedes-benz Vision AVTR Concept Inspired By The 2009 Avatar Movie / Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bpb4xrrbtve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.