Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Bbnaija : I Really Dont Want Tacha To Win - Seyi (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija : I Really Dont Want Tacha To Win - Seyi (video) (591 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : I Really Dont Want Tacha To Win - Seyi (video) by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
The feud between Big brother Naija housemates Seyi and Tacha isn’t coming to an end anytime soon as Seyi has revealed to fellow housemates Diane how he feels about Tacha winning the 4th edition of the BBNaija reality tv show.

Moments after the live eviction show, Seyi had a conversation with Diane and revealed he doesn’t Tacha to win, he then went ahead to mock her for saying “No leave, No Transfer.” and assured Diane that there is going be a lot of shouting in the house this week.

Watch the video below

https://misspetitenaijablog.com/2019/09/15/bbnaija-i-really-dont-want-tacha-to-win-seyi-video/

Recall that the conflict between Tacha and Seyi began when Tacha said Seyi is yet to achieve what she has at 23

Cc; lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-baring Outfi / See Who has Been Evicted From The Bbnaija Show / Meet Hero Policewoman After Saving The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.