Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. (62728 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Funmmyastic: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2019
biGDhAp:
... But he's not her daddy, why the fuucck should he giv a shit abt if she's working or not

..just like you can't get a guy a common table because you're not his mum

I hope it sounds fair to you now

Hey,you can state your facts without directing it at me okay.And I'm not into any amorous relationship.Just observing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Hey,you can state your facts without directing it at me okay.And I'm not into any amorous relationship.Just observing.

.. I'm only using your words against you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Ipodisacriminal: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2019
Guy beware monitoring spirit chasing you about

Your village people send her to tarnish your image

If your GM knows you are both dating you will be sacked while she will stay

Then your village people will be happy they got you

So Mr Man used your head

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:
I will be as simple as possible.

So me and this girl is dating and she needs a job. She's stylishly asking me to help get her a job where I work, the asking is starting to turn into nagging.
I admire and respect that she wants to work and earn, that's one thing I'll always love in any woman. But the idea of working is the Same company as me is just not comfortable with me, because, I don't date colleagues.
It's one rule I cannot scrap in my life.
No office Romance.

The trick here is I've already said 'Yes' because I thought she was joking, now it turns out she's serious, I. Don't like being pushed into a corner.

What to-do?
. And this one still calls himself a man. Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by temi4fash(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2019
J111333:
Oga if you have the ability to help her get a job at your work place, do it without considering she's your girlfriend. What dafuq has girlfriendism got to do with a lady's future here? sad
All you care about is your silly relationship but what I see is a lady who wants to be useful to herself. Don't be selfish. sad

For your mind you don talk something get sense ba

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by blackjack21(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2019
Ishilove:

That's why I suggested he be creative. I don't even see how this is an issue.

Yes, I want to be creative about it because, knowing the kind of person I'm dealing with she might just go back into her shell and decide that she doesn't want a job anymore, which I don't want to suffer.

So now I'm just soliciting for creative ways to handle it not display my phallus to show manly aggression.
Thanks for the bashing. sad
CC; Pocohantas.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by 40secondsMan: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Biko, pussy is strong- german engineering. E no easy to withstand vigorous knacking and bottom plate never fall. OP na prick, can't make up his mind to be soft or hard grin

Chisos! I am highly discombobulated!

No more preek for u henceforth

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by blackjack21(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:
You're not man enough if you can't tell her straight up your policies.
What if she starts working in your office and dumps u and start dating your boss?
What if the sole purpose of her dating u was so u could get a job for her?
If you see her everyday you'll easily get tired of her... Likewise her.
You wouldn't like it when the males in your office start making advances or flirting with her.
Your relationship won't even last self if u both start working together

Firstly, this is not about whether I'm being man enough: I don't need to prove anything here.
And secondly, the idea that she's just using me and might dump me later after getting to meet my bosses is so grossly insecure. Last time I checked real men don't have insecurities like that.
You're being childish.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:

Firstly, this is not about whether I'm being man enough: I don't need to prove anything here.
And secondly, the idea that she's just using me and might dump me later after getting to meet my bosses is so grossly insecure. Last time I checked real men don't have insecurities like that.
You're being childish.
You're insecure.
If your not... Find her a space grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by blackjack21(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2019
Katier00:
Please help her get a job if you can. If you truly love her you won't want to see her waste around while you could help. You can maintain a good working relationship at work and do your love things outside your work place. Reverse the case I know she will do that for you

We might be able to pull that off though I seriously doubt it.
And I've this rules I can't scratch, I'm just basically looking for a creative way to lie

Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by blackjack21(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

You're insecure.
If your not... Find her a space grin
You don't mean well for me undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Even married couples don't work at the same place.
There are other places for her to find work - you could help w| that.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by blackjack21(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2019
condemn:

Best post. Op, make you take this post when I quote seriously oh. Do not lift a woman up. They are all ingrates.

Maybe you are right in that they are ingrates; base on the way Pocohantas and Ishilove have been assaulting me despite my efforts to treat their species gentlemanly?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by blackjack21(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

God bless you. The thinking is shallow in my opinion. Just because you don't want to work in the same company as your girlfriend, you'll leave her stagnated when you're in a position to help?

If getting a job is a piece of cake, very well then, get her in... then get yourself a job in another organisation @OP.

Y'all can be professional at work. You may not even work in the same department. Later on, either of you can move on to another organization. Stop being a clog in the wheel. Help if you can.

I've a clear path planned here. Getting another job would mean starting from square one, can't afford that.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:

You don't mean well for me undecided
After u called me childish when I was trying to advice u.
You could have either accepted the advice or let it slide if you don't like it.
U instead resulted in belittling me.... I pray you get what you're looking for sha.
Bye

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Katier00(f): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:

We might be able to pull that off though I seriously doubt it.
And I've this rules I can't scratch, I'm just basically looking for a creative way to lie

Thank you
get her a job. You might fall back on it tomorrow. Discipline is the watch word. I don't believe you would kiss her at work or call her Baby in front of your boss. Just help the lady out and keep your romance out of it

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by blackjack21(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

After u called me childish when I was trying to advice u.
You could have either accepted the advice or let it slide if you don't like it.
U instead resulted in belittling me.... I pray you get what you're looking for sha.
Bye

You started it and now I'm the one belittling you undecided
You're indeed childish tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:

Lols.
I bet you also wash her undies.
Weakman

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:

.. Oga,assuming you applied this same energy and strength you are using now to talk to this guy here on your girlfriend, you wouldn't be here seeking for advice.You are here fighting him for what he said,but you can't keep your woman in check.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:
Why would she even nurse the idea of working in the same organisation with you?

Biko send her the link to Nairaland-Job & Vacancies, Ngcareers, jobberman, LinkedIn...etc

Lol, this is a sure way to be dumped by your girlfriend for sure. There is no way out of this really & you won't understand until you are in it. He has to start re-writing her CV, sending her CV to his friends & all. This happened to my guy back then, till today she left for that reason & became an stark enemy of his.

Anyway for the OP, I sense an Imminent break up very soon. It's either he gives her a Job or she leaves.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by womenareapes: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:
I will be as simple as possible.

So me and this girl is dating and she needs a job. She's stylishly asking me to help get her a job where I work, the asking is starting to turn into nagging.
I admire and respect that she wants to work and earn, that's one thing I'll always love in any woman. But the idea of working is the Same company as me is just not comfortable with me, because, I don't date colleagues.
It's one rule I cannot scrap in my life.
No office Romance.

The trick here is I've already said 'Yes' because I thought she was joking, now it turns out she's serious, I. Don't like being pushed into a corner.

What to-do?
very foolish! Helping a black woman is the worse mistake you will ever made in your life.

Those biiitches ain't worth it

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
In the words of ishilove.. " Op is a pussy"...

The girl is just being manipulative : Unfortunately op is falling for it... This type of girl go even see a better guy for the place of work and dump op...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lol, this is a sure way to be dumped by your girlfriend for sure. There is no way out of this really & you won't understand until you are in it. He has to start re-writing her CV, sending her CV to his friends & all. This happened to my guy back then, till today she left for that reason & became an stark enemy of his.

Anyway for the OP, I sense an Imminent break up very soon. It's either he gives her a Job or she leaves.

Then she should leave. I wonder why anyone would even want to place their future in someone's hands. I am sorry to say, I can't do that. I don't need someone to start telling me "after all I did for you".

She should visit job sites, because this move of hers, hardly ever ends well.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Biko, pussy is strong- german engineering. E no easy to withstand vigorous knacking and bottom plate never fall. OP na prick, can't make up his mind to be soft or hard grin
LMAO
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by joinnow: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

This isn't a problem. Maybe OP dey fear the girl, because I no just understand.

Adam was deceived by Woman
Sampson was deceived by woman
Solomon was deceived by woman

Its look like you do not understand how you people nag nag nag and for peace to reign man will give in to your demand.

The man I question do not want to loss her but the ......

Young man its either yes you help her get the job in your coy and start procesing your transfer or
Big No and endure her naging.
Note the endurance might turn to long suffering.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by pocohantas(f): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
joinnow:

Adam was deceived by Woman
Sampson was deceived by woman
Solomon was deceived by woman

Its look like you do not understand how you people nag nag nag and for peace to reign man will give in to your demand.

The man I question do not want to loss her but the ......

Young man its either yes you help her get the job in your coy and start procesing your transfer or
Big No and endure her naging.
Note the endurance might turn to long suffering.

It is okay dear. It has never been in man to take responsibility for his actions. As we can see from your examples, the problem is always the woman- not the fishbrained man.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

It is okay dear. It has never been in man to take responsibility for his actions. As we can see from your examples, the problem is always the woman- not the fishbrained man.

grin

Like ur dad huh?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by pocohantas(f): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
DrHoganObi:

Like ur dad huh?

I guess the women he described are like his mum. Engage your brain more dear, it needs company. wink

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
pocohantas:

I guess the women he described are like his mum. Engage your brain more dear, it needs company. wink

Pocahontas
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Ishilove: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
blackjack21:

Yes, I want to be creative about it because, knowing the kind of person I'm dealing with she might just go back into her shell and decide that she doesn't want a job anymore, which I don't want to suffer.

So now I'm just soliciting for creative ways to handle it not display my phallus to show manly aggression.
Thanks for the bashing. sad
CC; Pocohantas.
So if she decides she doesn't want a job anymore, who will pay her bills? You?? If you are the one then you are a part of Nigeria's problems.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
condemn:

Best post. Op, make you take this post when I quote seriously oh. Do not lift a woman up. They are all ingrates.
Send my warm regards to your mother and female relatives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by mmadu4: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
All of you saying help her get the job are you people mad or you just can't read?? The Op clearly said he doesnt want her to work in the same comany with him which is very understandable. She clearly has a motive so poster don't ever try it you can get her a job in another company not the place you work if she doesn't like it then dump her and move on I hate girls like that always thinking they can get what they want cos they are dating you .

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.