Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved (46041 Views)

BBNaija All-Stars: How Nigerians Voted Venita, Soma And Angel / BBNaija: "If I Reason Your Matter, Khafi Na Small Girl"—Venita To Gedoni / BBNaija: Venita Twerks On Mercy, Set To Displace Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by blessedweapon(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:
Some people don't know how to use "Ni" the popular Yoruba slang used after asking a question especially all these imported feel amongers from the East. Imagine someone asking.. .How are you Ni? ... My friend is it by force to feel among?.. .

You were making sense till you played the tribal card. Fvck outta here fool.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by efighter: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2019
kenwhawha:

Like afonjas; want Igbos to fail like them out of envy

The poster that you quoted said "most Nigerians want their friends to fail" . Now my idiotic neighbour, Afonjas are not friends with drug trafficking Flattinos, we are enemies, so obviously we will always be happy with your failures. That was why we colluded with our friends from the North to use over three million of you for pepper soup and suya when you foolishly declared a senseless war. We will make sure that you never succeed in being independent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by AfroKnight: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:
Some people don't know how to use "Ni" the popular Yoruba slang used after asking a question especially all these imported feel amongers from the East. Imagine someone asking.. .How are you Ni? ... My friend is it by force to feel among?.. .

Lol. That sh*t irks me too. They probably think it is a replacement for “na”. Like “How are you na?”

But I give them A for effort. It comes from a good place.
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Sylraph1: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:
see your life.....As if your language help anybody..
Someone tried speaking Ur language and made a simple mistake and instead of you to appreciate his effort and correct him,,you are here claiming boss..

Hope your language Will provide Ur daily bread bread today...
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

No wonder okorocha used the whole future of Imo state to buy estates, assests upon assests and leave them with free education.....free of knowledge.

That's what is left of them, that they now struggle to write....are you one of them?
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by mercyvivv(f): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:
And today of all days, you chose to scatter ground and pick a fight. Who does that on a monday morning ni? grin
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2019
domino4211:
Thats a good friend right there..
Most Nigerians want their friends to fail when they themselves failed,just so their failure will be justified.
But this right here is golden..

You are right.... One is happening to me right now but God pass them...
Trust nobody
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by meobizy(f): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Bonebreaker:
whatever I don't even watch this shit
You do.
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by meobizy(f): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2019
Seyi is a bleeping snake so it’s only normal for her to like him with her nonsense ways. Frodd should reach day ninety nine but Tacha should win. If Tacha doesn’t then Diane will make a good winner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by toprealman: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:
That's not fair. When a stranger makes an effort to speak your language, all you need do is to support and encourage that person.
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by MERCHANDISER: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:
afonja lamenting

ipob youths in lagos are coming after you cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Odinaka00(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2019
So Op, I will just use my data to watch Venita on how she celebrated when Seyi was saved? Oh wow.
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by omamush(f): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Seyi the intelligent one, keep winning, keep smiling

How people vote for dumbness, rudeness and pride is still a wonder to me, no wonder we are stuck with buhari. Our mentality in this country is killing.

Las Las na we dey do ourself.
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by ScotMisile: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
mercyvivv:
And today of all days, you chose to scatter ground and pick a fight. Who does that on a monday morning ni? grin
Hahahahaha
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by ScotMisile: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

No wonder okorocha used the whole future of Imo state to buy estates, assests upon assests and leave them with free education.....free of knowledge.

That's what is left of them, that they now struggle to write....are you one of them?

You are yet to make sense
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

You are yet to make sense

Sense has rounded you.
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by ScotMisile: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sense has rounded you.

Or are you one of the aforementioned? Humble yasef and accept whom you are
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

Or are you one of the aforementioned? Humble yasef and accept whom you are

Go through my post if you see such hit yourself.

All am saying is all future of Imolites is now in spibat...no brain no trace
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by ScotMisile: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Go through my post if you see such hit yourself.

All am saying is all future of Imolites is now in spibat...no brain no trace

Go and look for your fighting mates in Abia and Ebonyi. ..I don't have a second for you
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

Go and look for your fighting mates in Abia and Ebonyi. ..I don't have a second for you

Go and retrieve your sense from Spibat and Akachi tower..

Where all futures are tied in Imo state.
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by ScotMisile: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Spibat, spibat. .. is Okorocha your enemy? Why haven't Obiano converted Awka into Dubai.. .Bia nwokem jie onwegi ooo
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by ScotMisile: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

If you personally have a problem with Okorocha
.. why not go to Abuja and fight him. ...
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

Spibat, spibat. .. is Okorocha your enemy? Why haven't Obiano converted Awka into Dubai.. .Bia nwokem jie onwegi ooo

Chaiiii all sense now resides in Akachi tower...

God look upon these guys and restore their faculties.
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by ScotMisile: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Chaiiii all sense now resides in Akachi tower...

God look upon these guys and restore their faculties.

Oh thou man of complete faculty.... Now can you go get a job?
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

Oh thou man of complete faculty.... Now can you go get a job?

What again...and they continues in dark road...save them..
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by ScotMisile: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

What again...and they continues in dark road...save them..

Is it your dark road...
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

Is it your dark road...
And they continues..
Mercy fall on Imolites.
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by ScotMisile: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And they continues..

Mercy fall on Imolites.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved. .
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved. .
Grace Grace locate them..
Re: BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved by ScotMisile: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Grace Grace locate them..
Until Awka is turned to Dubai, don't quote me again... because that's our level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi / Bbnaija: Mercy Featured In A Music Video With Ichaba And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.