Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence (3276 Views)

Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS / Ondo Police Speaks On Death Of Over Thirty Cows / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by timtunday: 3:32am On Sep 16, 2019
Nigeria Police Force (NPF), Abia state Command, on Sunday denied invading the country home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, in Isiama Afra-Ukwu Ibeku in Umuahia.

However, the command’s spokesperson, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna speaking to newsmen in the state on Sunday said Kanu’s home was never besieged by security agents.

He said: “Why would security agents besiege Kanu’s home?

“Kanu, I’m sure is not around and in his Afara-Ukwu home. I’m sure for now is safe.

“You know these days, people spread rumours anyhow.”

Meanwhile, the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB on Saturday alleged that the federal government in collaboration with Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, were planning to kill members of Nnamdi Kanu’s family who are living in his compound in Isiama, Afaraukwu in Umuahia.

Source: https://xynews.co/police-speaks-on-alleged-invasion-of-nnamdi-kanus-residence/

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by maisauki: 3:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Ds terrorist just wanna be in the news everytime

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by dukeprince50: 4:35am On Sep 16, 2019
if Nigerian army wanted to kill this guys family, it would have been done easily, he should stop making noise on social media. Imagine after running for few weeks, Igbos did operation sit at home, operation no market bla bla, people even said Buhari killed him, after few weeks, everywhere was quiet. then the idiot emerge and a lot of Igbo's lost faith in him and still support PDP in the general election. let's face it Buhari has no interest killing kanu's family because he has no business with them but if he wanted, he will do it, iPob will threaten to bring hell on Nigeria for 3days and on the 4th day, everywhere will quiet down. if he likes, he should meet Queen of England, Duke of Edinburgh, President of USA and even meet with Jesus one on one, the guy is all talks and a liar who never promotes the unity of the country

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Kaetoh: 5:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu the only leader left in the shithole zoo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Afamed: 5:09am On Sep 16, 2019
Seccesionists and Propaganda

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by 912(m): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Why reply someone that is obviously an attention seeker? The man lies through his teeth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Godons1: 5:21am On Sep 16, 2019
Bloody Cowards.

God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB terrorist.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by katymattress(m): 5:33am On Sep 16, 2019
sleepy after exercise
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 5:49am On Sep 16, 2019
maisauki:
Ds terrorist just wanna be in the news everytime
He loves the popularity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Sunnycliff(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2019
dukeprince50:
if Nigerian army wanted to kill this guys family, it would have been done easily, he should stop making noise on social media. Imagine after running for few weeks, Igbos did operation sit at home, operation no market bla bla, people even said Buhari killed him, after few weeks, everywhere was quiet. then the idiot emerge and a lot of Igbo's lost faith in him and still support PDP in the general election. let's face it Buhari has no interest killing kanu's family because he has no business with them but if he wanted, he will do it, iPob will threaten to bring hell on Nigeria for 3days and on the 4th day, everywhere will quiet down. if he likes, he should meet Queen of England, Duke of Edinburgh, President of USA and even meet with Jesus one on one, the guy is all talks and a liar who never promotes the unity of the country

What unity are you talking about? Have Nigeria ever had unity? Do you promote whta has never existed? Are all Nigerians treated with equality and merit? Is there Justice and fairness in this contraption?

Don't you know that this is a geographical location that has no form of homogeneity?

There's nothing to be united between Oil and water.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Naijaguy123: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Cownu the runaway crook .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Anago0147: 6:39am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
He loves the popularity
. Yyeske, how much do they pay you for this?

To even think that this ur beloved country is yet to provide a job for you ,you can't even feed 3times a day yyeske and yet you want to die over something beyond you

You should be ashamed of yourself Mr man,I wonder what you will be telling ur kids and ur wife why you are poor

Typical of a Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by GavelSlam: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Sunnycliff:

[s]
What unity are you talking about? Have Nigeria ever had unity? Do you promote whta has never existed? Are all Nigerians treated with equality and merit? Is there Justice and fairness in this contraption?

Don't you know that this is a geographical location that has no form of homogeneity?

[/s]

No originality.

Just regurgitating what you heard someone else say.

You as an individual are you nice?

Don't you hate the Hausa man on the street who has done nothing to you before ?

You can't ask for what you can't give.
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Sunnycliff(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2019
GavelSlam:

No originality.

[/s]

What have you gained in your so called unity?

You don't no that this is a British business centre; you still want to uphold it for the British empire! Aren't you not funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by GavelSlam: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Sunnycliff:
[s][/s]

What have you gained in your so called unity?

You don't no that this is a British business centre; you still want to uphold it for the British empire! Aren't you not funny

I have asked you simple question which you cannot answer.

Do you show love to others such that you can demand love?
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Anago0147:

To even think that this ur beloved country is yet to provide a job for you ,you can't even feed 3times a day yyeske and yet you want to die over something beyond you

You should be ashamed of yourself Mr man,I wonder what you will be telling ur kids and ur wife why you are poor

Typical of a Yoruba man
Cry cry baby, go get your IPOB Biafra before quoting me again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Sunnycliff(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2019
GavelSlam:

I hate no one, and as an individual, it doesn't mean I should share same space with you politically, when our political ideologies aren't the same.

2 Likes

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by dukeprince50: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2019
Sunnycliff:

we cause disunity, bloggers promote hate speech, we think Buhari marginalized others while in actual sense he never did, we call ourselves names like Afonja, Igbo, zoneB and all, there was never a time wen PMB marginalized anyone, its time we see ourselves as one. when you want to insult Nigeria, you call it a zoo but when you commit Crimes outside you call yourselves Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by GavelSlam: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2019
dukeprince50:
we cause disunity, bloggers promote hate speech, we think Buhari marginalized others while in actual sense he never did, we call ourselves names like Afonja, Igbo, zoneB and all, there was never a time wen PMB marginalized anyone, its time we see ourselves as one. when you want to insult Nigeria, you call it a zoo but when you commit Crimes outside you call yourselves Nigeria

That's exactly my point.

For 5 going on 6 years, they've made it a point to denigrate anything Nigerian.

The South African experience however, has shown how lucky some are to have a home they can return to.

Tomorrow, over 300 would be coming home from SA, some of whom not long ago called Nigeria a zoo.

You cannot expect love and unity when all you preach is hate and acrimony.
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Lovelive: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2019
GavelSlam:
[/s]

No originality.

0/100

2 Likes

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Lovelive: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2019
GavelSlam:

You who is asking this question, do you ?
Hypo- ckritte

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by GavelSlam: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Lovelive:

You who is asking this question, do you ?
Hypo- ckritte

Undoubtedly I do.
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Lovelive: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2019
GavelSlam:

That's exactly my point.

For 5 going on 6 years, they've made it a point to denigrate anything Nigerian.

The South African experience however, has shown how lucky some are to have a home they can return to.

Tomorrow, over 300 would be coming home from SA, some of whom not long ago called Nigeria a zoo.

You cannot expect love and unity when all you preach is hate and acrimony.

You kill people in their own farms and you are calling that "love and unity " ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Amumaigwe: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2019
dukeprince50:

@bolded:

Typical Yoruba Muslim AKA Fulani defender. Every of your leaders thinks that Buhari is an unapologetic sectional leader, yet you think he is fair to all. Buhari himself, who you are defending as fair, said in an international media to the hearing of all that he would treat 97% better than 5%. It is visible to all that he is carrying out his mission statement but not to an Afonja slave just because of an illusionary 2023. Shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by GavelSlam: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2019
Lovelive:

You kill people in their own farms and you are calling that "love and unity " ?

Who killed who?
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Area4Area: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Amumaigwe:

@bolded:

Typical Yoruba Muslim AKA Fulani defender. Every of your leaders thinks that Buhari is an unapologetic sectional leader, yet you think he is fair to all. Buhari himself, who you are defending as fair, said in an international media to the hearing of all that he would treat 97% better than 5%. It is visible to all that he is carrying out his mission statement but not to an Afonja slave just because of an illusionary 2023. Shame on you.
You can see how you attract attacks and hate against the Igbos with statements like this,
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by dukeprince50: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2019
Amumaigwe:

@bolded:

actually i thought i was talking to a matured person, call me the actual names you call yourselves, i am not pained, my pain is talking to a total slowpoke, as a matter of fact, I am from the SS region but I have never in my entire life thought Buhari is the cause of our disunity. You people should grow up and put heads together and make Nigeria strong, why am I even wasting my data on a slowpoke, you will never learn, cretin
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by dukeprince50: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
You can see how you attract attacks and hate against the Igbos with statements like this,
those names doesn't pain me and won't make me hate Igbo's, the problem is that I waste my data trying to make that slowpoke understand me

2 Likes

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by dukeprince50: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2019
Anago0147:

Typical of a Yoruba man
The country won't provide the job for everyone, we are 200million for God sake, the biggest employment of labour in developed countries are its citizens but we all depend on the govt, we will definitely remain poor
Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Cyoung4real(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Godons1:
Bloody Cowards.

God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB terrorist.

God punish you, your fada, your Moda, your sisters, your brothers and your generations to come. angry

3 Likes

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Anago0147: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2019
dukeprince50:
The country won't provide the job for everyone, we are 200million for God sake, the biggest employment of labour in developed countries are its citizens but we all depend on the govt, we will definitely remain poor
. That country is definitely a failed one and should seize to answer

A country where 92% of its populace are jobless, is that one a country?

1 Like

Re: Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence by Anago0147: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Cry cry baby, go get your IPOB Biafra before quoting me again
. Don't get all funky buddy,you should be happy that I am quoting you, bend down so that people will help ur miserable life

Give this Biafra thing a break , it will open a new way for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Laughed On His Timeline As Pmb Was Insulted-photo / Bola Tinubu Started The Multi-Billion Life Pension For Former Governors / Aguiyi Ironsi Was Bigger Than Tafawa Balewa[photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.