Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes (23491 Views)

Who Will Win BBNaija 2019? Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola (Photos) / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by ppreye(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2019
E
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by ChristmasBells: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2019
The way you all are talking ill of tacha now Thats how you all critised castigated insulted persecuted judged and setence bambam as if you where her creator at the end you all are the ones who still celebrated and congratulated her see dnt be quick to judge anyone you are not God only God has the final say over any ones life you see this tacha dnt be surprised she might end up becoming the winner no one knows tomorow God bless you all wishing everyone a joyful productive success harvesting and a pleasant week in JESUS NAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Skelewu: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2019
kolajoo:
BBN tongue anyways! Let experience Dubai trip together. Free trip on me

WhatsApp 08179998808

Guy you look like a kidnapper.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by bulkwealth(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2019
GET SOLUTION FOR ;
�Infections �Infertility �Ulcer �Pile ��ALL With Ruzu herbal bitters today
�CALL OR WHATSAP US ON +2348037816469
�SHOP @ https://ruzuonlinestore.ecwid.com/

#ruzu
#ruzubitters
#ruzuforinfection
#ruzuforinfertility
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Lordjb: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2019
Nice one
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by olayi1992: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2019
Good morning guys
Am here today to tell u that u can now receive money Into ur PayPal account and withdraw it into ur Nigerian account without any fear of PayPal holding ur money or Bank management flagging your account for investigation or those exchangers making from your own hard earned money.
All u have to do is to create working PayPal account here in Nigeria and start receiving ur funds in the comfort of your room
Am here to tell u that u can now create an account with PayPal and receive money into it at the comfort or your room without anyone making money off you.
It an account that is very easy to operate and you don't need to make use of VPN.

Disclaimer: I will charge you for my services

So let’s get to the main deal.
How to create and withdraw PayPal fund into your Nigeria bank account at N360/$ without stress within a few minutes.
Contact me for your own
Whatsapp: https:///2347038482121

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2019
motionarena:
Who is seeing tacha breaxts tongue tongue
Who hasn't seen breast before? Get a grip of yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Amdoyin(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2019
olaolulazio:
Team #Seyi till day 99.

Tacha Tacha Tacha grin grin cheesy cheesy
seconded!_team seyi
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Kawabonga(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2019
Joshmodest:
That girl that has the Davido tatts on her cleavage if I am not mistaken , somebody would still marry her like that ....
I don't follow the show , but I doubt Davido is on her side on the show ....now if Davido doesn't give two "F's" about her , and now she is about becoming a celebrity , this h0e move of her cartied out in the days when she had little knowledge she would ever go this far ,would haunt her for a very long time ...
She would be known as the dumbest celeb for tattooing a fellow celeb on her cleavage that is always free for all by the way !
Why una carry Tacha matter for head like kaya?
That girl fit feed u three square meals daily o grin
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Amdoyin(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2019
obembet:
If Tacha win this Big Brother Naija, then I will never question or blame those who vote for Buhari again...

In fact, I means if Buhari contest again, he will still win.
she can never win.. Winning is only determine by votes but also other activities in the house. And Tacha is dumb ass slay queen who only believes in the backing she has.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Amdoyin(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Amdoyin:
she can never win.. Winning is not only determine by votes but also other activities in the house. And Tacha is a dumb ass slay queen who only believes in the backing she has.
She knows nothing except no leave, no transfer.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Kawabonga(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2019
ChristmasBells:
The way you all are talking ill of tacha now Thats how you all critised castigated insulted persecuted judged and setence bambam as if you where her creator at the end you all are the ones who still celebrated and congratulated her see dnt be quick to judge anyone you are not God only God has the final say over any ones life you see this tacha dnt be surprised she might end up becoming the winner no one knows tomorow God bless you all wishing everyone a joyful productive success harvesting and a pleasant week in JESUS NAME!!!
Tell them oo...especially the bitter souls on NL grin
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Kawabonga(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2019
[quote author=Amdoyin post=82275589][/quote]
But why are u pained??

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by femi4: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Ojoro...shifting the goal post
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by femi4: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2019
obembet:
If Tacha win this Big Brother Naija, then I will never question or blame those who vote for Buhari again...

she wont win ...she ll just be like ccee

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by MERCHANDISER: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2019
obembet:

Baby are you the on your profile?
you looks so enchanting.give me ur number
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by orlawlarjulaw(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2019
Their strikes are cancelled just because we care for them .

The real landlords choose a caretaker at the real property limited, join and be among the real landlords.

Bikes
Cars
Houses and lot more
Its our work to Care for them
Chose a caretaker at the real property limited and live long
Call/whatsapp at my signature to sign a contract
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Amdoyin(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2019
Kawabonga:

But why are u pained?? Nobody is pained, its freedom of association.. You can choose to follow Tacha while I stick with Lamborghini.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Emmiechucks(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Bro if there's anything you ll do if Tacha wins, please start it now because her winning is a dawn deal GBAGAM.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Olanipekun1: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2019
[s]
MERCHANDISER:
Baby are you the on your profile?
you looks so enchanting.give me ur number
[/s]

Hahahahaha see dem
awon chewing gum boiz grin
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by MERCHANDISER: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[i][/i]
Hahahahaha see dem awon chewing gum boiz grin
My man calm down.
"they say if u like somebody make u tell her" isn't a crime.
why u come dey put sand for my garri,abi u wan make she no marry?
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Olanipekun1: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
My man calm down.

"they say if u like somebody make u tell her" isn't a crime.

why u come dey put sand for my garri,abi u wan make she no marry?
ok bro
just kidding sha
Goodluck cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2019
As soon as tacha's strikes were lifted, seyi became depressed.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by ibori1(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2019
obembet:

whxt if mercy win?
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Mercy, Ike, Tacha And Omashola Freed As Biggie Cancels All Strikes by kolajoo(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Skelewu:

Guy you look like a kidnapper.
Reason u lose opportunity in life. Niger fish brain � and mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija All-stars: Dino Melaye Seeks Support For Ilebaye Ahead Grand Finale(pics / The Man Of God: Reviews and Ratings? / Photos Of Celebrities At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.