Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview (63659 Views)

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by obembet(f): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo was reduced tears after being shown footage of his late father during a television interview on Thursday.

The Juventus and Portugal star was shown a clip of Jose Dinis Aveiro, who was an alcoholic and died of liver failure in 2005 at the age of 52, speaking about his son on his doorstep during an hour-long chat with Piers Morgan.

Ronaldo, crying, said: 'I never saw the video. I never saw that video. Unbelievable.'

Asked how it felt to hear his father talking of his pride at his son's achievements, the former Manchester United and Real Madrid player added: 'Yes, a lot.

'I think the interview would be funny, but I didn't expect to cry. But I never saw these images. I don't know where you... I have to have these images to show my family.

'But I really don't know my father 100 per cent. He was a drunk person.

'I never spoke with him, like a normal conversation. It was hard.'

Ronaldo was just 20 when his father passed away, meaning he missed many of the biggest moments of his football career.

These include winning five Champions League titles and five Ballon d'Ors as well as leading his country to Euro 2016 and Nations League glory.
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-breaks-down-tears-20070651.amp

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by hisgrace090: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2019
The football legend Ronaldo from a drunkard, never underestimate what God can do out of someone no matter the condition.

Just don't give up!

412 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by izzou(m): 7:11am On Sep 16, 2019
I feel so bad that my kids will miss out of the Ronaldo-Messi moments

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Mutemenot(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2019
izzou:

The beautiful ones are not yet born. Your kids gonna meet more interesting footballers

466 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by stiles009(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2019
In the end, we're all just a full flesh emotional being, regardless of our social status.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Babacele: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Life...hmmm
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by bankyblue(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2019
Mutemenot:

The beautiful ones are not yet born. Your kids gonna meet more interesting footballers

My brother, I no sure say that era fit they again,.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by flemsy15(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2019
see as C-Boy just innocent for white suite like he can't hurt a fly, but now his occupation is to 'heartlessly' scatter people defence. no limits to what a kid can be in d future

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Emu4life(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2019
So emotional
Ronaldo from a Drunkard
Messi an ex-imbecïle.
Never downgrade an ordinary person cry

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by kristiana2237: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2019
izzou:

wow
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by mbahdi(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by drips8(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2019
Even though he didn't forge a relationship with his father.

His dad must be so proud of him right now, wherever he may be

15 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by chiboy1116: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2019
He wishes the dad is still alive to enjoy all he worked for .

12 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by peterd53(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by zeusdgrt(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Eya......oya back to work lazy youths!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Lamasta(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2019
Can't stand seeing the G.O.A.T shed tears...

Ronaldo's achievements in football will outlive him

Show some love to the ICON OF FOOTBALL; RONALDO.....

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Orissodiq: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2019
always aim for the sky and don't limit your goals

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Citytrend: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Wow. Imagine an unforseen little boy full of talent.
Guys, don't abort your Baby

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by Sunriserealtors: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by CarGuideNG: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by popweezy(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2019
Only if he knew what that son would become in future, he would have tried every possible thing to keep himself alive to witness his son's success.

15 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by FuckDaMods: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2019
Poor Ronaldo cry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview by publicsensor: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Too Late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies / Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time / Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.