Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? (1611 Views)

Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) / Please How Can I Trace This Money? / Plz Advice Needed What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ThaThinka: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Please spare me a few minutes of your time.

I know you have probably seen several other posts as this one on the forum and maybe you're tired of them. But I think mine is a bit peculiar, which is why I'm posting.

I have about N1 million that is currently under-utilised in my account(s) and I don't know what to do with it for now. Yet, inflation is real!

The problem is that I don't really have business acumen...yet. I have not had good experience with someone in business, so I am somewhat 'handicapped' in that aspect.

I have tried investing some money in the past 1-2 years and I think I have lost almost 200k in the process. So I'm not overly excited about investing anymore in any company, except it's nationally recognised.

Considering my situation, is there any suggestion on what I can do with this money, even if it's just to invest in myself? What skill(s) would you suggest I acquire, if any? I have more than enough time right now to learn something new.

Please help! Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ishadfurnitures: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2019
Offer closed
ThaThinka:

I know you have probably seen several other posts as this one on the forum and maybe you're tired of them. But I think mine is a bit peculiar, which is why I'm posting.

I have about N1 million that is currently under-utilised in my account(s) and I don't know what to do with it for now. Yet, inflation is real!

The problem is that I don't really have business acumen...yet. I have not had good experience with someone in business, so I am somewhat 'handicapped' in that aspect.

I have tried investing some money in the past 1-2 years and I think I have lost almost 200k in the process. So I'm not overly excited about investing anymore in any company, except it's nationally recognised.

Considering my situation, is there any suggestion on what I can do with this money, even if it's just to invest in myself? What skill(s) would you suggest I acquire, if any? I have more than enough time right now to learn something new.

Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by healthserve(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2019
I quoted you on a thread.

Please read and revert accordingly

Thank you
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by healthserve(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2019

Thank you.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by Zubbyy(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2019
I have the best investment option with very high ROI and profits comes in a month. Reply me ASAP so we can get to work.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by dake40(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Imvest in treasury bills pending the time you'd come up with better plan

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2019
shocked
Zubbyy:
I have the best investment option with very high ROI and profits comes in a month. Reply me ASAP so we can get to work.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ATTAHDYE(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2019
simply put it in treasury bills or fixed deposits. the income may be small but it's better than leaving it in your account or losing it.

once that is done, take time to look for a business you can do and have absolute control over. don't rush anything.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ThaThinka: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Thank you all for responding.

@ishadfurnitures, I will try to get in touch to learn more about that.

@healthserve, as I noted already, I am no longer interested in putting my money in a company, especially any venture I won't directly be in charge of. The only exceptions to that may be government, banks and regulated companies (not just registered with the CAC). Sorry.

@Zubbyy please what sort of investment is that? I'd like if you could at least give more hint about it here before we take things private.

I wish to request that whomever would like to advise me on this should please first give a hint of their helpful idea here before requesting to contact me privately.

As I stated previously, I am also ready to learn a skill that can enhance my earning potential. Please provide suggestions of that as well, if you have any.

Thank you all once again for your time.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ThaThinka: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2019
ATTAHDYE:
simply put it in treasury bills or fixed deposits. the income may be small but it's better than leaving it in your account or losing it.

once that is done, take time to look for a business you can do and have absolute control over. don't rush anything.

Thanks, and to dake40 as well.

Yes, I'd actually prefer treasury bills to investing in some dubious or obscure company because of past experience. But I want to explore other options first before considering treasury bills.

Regarding business, I am a complete newbie in that area. I don't seem to have the acumen. If you ask me, I'd say I'm going to need someone to understudy or a partner before I can venture into it.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by healthserve(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2019
ThaThinka:
Thank you all for responding.

@ishadfurnitures, I will try to get in touch to learn more about that.

@healthserve, as I noted already, I am no longer interested in putting my money in a company, especially any venture I won't directly be in charge of. The only exceptions to that may be government, banks and regulated companies (not just registered with the CAC). Sorry.

@Zubbyy please what sort of investment is that? I'd like if you could at least give more hint about it here before we take things private.

I wish to request that whomever would like to advise me on this should please first give a hint of their helpful idea here before requesting to contact me privately.

As I stated previously, I am also ready to learn a skill that can enhance my earning potential. Please provide suggestions of that as well, if you have any.

Thank you all once again for your time.

Np

Thanks for responding
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ThaThinka: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
I still look forward to getting more useful suggestions, please.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by delawal: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
healthserve:

Thank you
u keep carrying around this ur useless investment company to any thread u see on nairaland. Oga go and find sth meaningful to do. if ur venture is DT profitable go to bank and source big loan. make una stop looking for people to crash their life savings
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by healthserve(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
delawal:

u keep carrying around this ur useless investment company to any thread u see on nairaland. Oga go and find sth meaningful to do. if ur venture is DT profitable go to bank and source big loan. make una stop looking for people to crash their life savings

I beg you in the name of God, do not do this to people at all. Please. Be it myself or another individual.

As of tonight, already have close to 5 million from three nairalanders FYI. And have a functional website and organizational structure.

You didn't see the Op saying he wasn't interested or you were blind seeing that I acknowledged the decline.

Dead minds like you are reasons things continue to remain in status quo with no attempt to breakout is evert attemtped. If cultivating plantain beats your ability to understand what would happen if I explained complex industrial biochemical applications you you.

I don't call people names as its thrashy. Just leave me out of your issues and don't do this to any other persons.

Atkeast ten nairalanders have been to my abode and have seen my demo farm . I wished I could curse you and the womb that birthed you, but like I mentioned, I'm beyond that class.

Before the eyes of people like you shall our God establish the righteous. I leave you alone with your misery.

Peace out
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by delawal: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
healthserve:

I beg you in the name of God, do not do this to people at all. Please. Be it myself or another individual.

As of tonight, already have close to 5 million from three nairalanders FYI. And have a functional website and organizational structure.

You didn't see the Op saying he wasn't interested or you were blind seeing that I acknowledged the decline.

Dead minds like you are reasons things continue to remain in status quo with no attempt to breakout is evert attemtped. If cultivating plantain beats your ability to understand what would happen if I explained complex industrial biochemical applications you you.

I don't call people names as its thrashy. Just leave me out of your issues and don't do this to any other persons.

Atkeast ten nairalanders have been to my abode and have seen my demo farm . I wished I could curse you and the womb that birthed you, but like I mentioned, I'm beyond that class.

Before the eyes of people like you shall our God establish the righteous. I leave you alone with your misery.

Peace out

stupid u. u just saw 5m and u re shouting. Oga carry ur quack Biz go away. na so una dey take start to scam people. u re so rich and u re coming to nairaland to beg for investment. ezi ofia. na for ur miserable life u want op to carry his hard earned money to join u.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by healthserve(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cc Abuhazzan

Come and see. Remember our discussion over the weekend on mind block. Now read this thread and see how we Nigerians spoil ourselves as we were discussing about over the weekend
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by healthserve(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
delawal:

stupid u. u just saw 5m and u re shouting. Oga carry ur quack Biz go away. na so una dey take start to scam people. u re so rich and u re coming to nairaland to beg for investment. ezi ofia. na for ur miserable life u want op to carry his hard earned money to join u.

I'll swallow the insults for now. In a few months with videos and stuffs I'll reopen this case file

I hope you learn the difference between making a proposition and begging.

FYI if I begin to drag people who have transacted with me on this forum in three years, I'll bring over 300 nairalanders here. Continue cussing me and casting aspersions. For the blackmail and scandaling,karma will dish you back at your own time when its right. I won't trade curses with you

Continue spoiling people. Continue.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ThaThinka: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Let peace reign, people! This thread seems to be turning into something else already.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by daddio(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
MINE IS THAT YOU SHOULD JUST BE WATCHFUL AND DON'T JUMP INTO ANY BUSINESS WITH ANYBODY HERE, THERE ARE MANY SCAMMERS HERE. IN CASE YOU STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT ABEG I NO GO MIND IF YOU FIT HELP ME GET A LAPTOP WEY I FIT DEY USE LEARN GRAPHIC WORKS. I NOR DEY ASKFOR NEW LAPTOP O.

GOD BLESS US ALL O.

wink wink wink
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by YoungHerbay(m): 1:37am On Sep 17, 2019
ThaThinka:

I'll introduce you to a profitable digital business..... It won't require much of your cash..... U can contact me on 070(WhatsApp) if you're interested....
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by Zubbyy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
We developed an online gaming application which is capable of accommodating 40 thousand players at a the same time. The creation of the project is 75% completed but then the young man who has been providing funds for this project so far has been experiencing financial difficulties lately. Over 8 thousand dollars has been invested already in the project but then we require a co-investor who will provide the remaining funds so we can launch the application. Our first pay will be available three weeks after the launch and it is expected to be between 40-50 thousand dollars and it will rise to up to a hundred thousand profit on a monthly basis. Our target location is Russia and we have our capable contacts there who manage everything. If you are interested in the project, I will introduce you to my team and you will receive every necessary documents you will need.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by healthserve(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
ThaThinka:
Let peace reign, people! This thread seems to be turning into something else already.

Its not scams that one should be careful about. But people who sow seeds of fear and negatives in other people. Many people come out innocently this way but down the line they begin to doubt everything including God. Don't let your mind get blocked , the aftermath of too much negative information.

If you want FG regulated investments, treasury bills, fixed deposits, stocks, shares are the way to look.

Best of luck
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ThaThinka: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
@daddio you might just be lucky to find someone to give you one. It's possible.

@YoungHerbay I will get in touch with you. Thanks.

@Zubbyy sorry, I don't think I can consider that option. But I appreciate you sharing the opportunity.

Thanks @healthserve.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ishadfurnitures: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2019
ishadfurnitures:
You can be supplying company / individual some commodities while you make profit and get paid after delivery if you have interest chat me on
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by Kenni700(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hi Poster.

My company produces teaching aids in flash card formats for the educational sector. Education is a good place to invest.

Cluck on the link below for more info.

https://www.nairaland.com/5423354/invest-products-manufacture-teaching-materials

Regards
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ThaThinka: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=ishadfurnitures post=82339996][/quote]

I replied your since two days ago on WhatsApp and haven't heard back.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by ishadfurnitures: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Oh really I didn't know you replied me kindly message back ,Moreover I thought you have seen what you are investing in.
ThaThinka:

I replied your since two days ago on WhatsApp and haven't heard back.
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by healthserve(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ebije2, see another one attacking me left right or centre without cause
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
ThaThinka:

No one is born with business acumen.... Life is a business ur loss is someone else gain.... You want to invest and didn't read at least 2good books on investment or 2 courses even if it's free....
U want to invest and you don't know how the business is run.....
You want to invest and can't ascertain your risk appetite.....

U don't want to run a business... Because u have no business acumen... Do u think people are born with it.... Life is a learning curve my friend... U never get perfect... U must make mistakes... There's no skill that can't be sold....
When you were trying to ride a bicycle did you stop because you fell??..... When you were playing ball did you stop because you injured??....
You want to run because you lost money....
If you don't know something try to know it.... Not telling us about passion or business acumen or scam deals....

Learn then earn..... But if you are comfortable with where you are then stay there and let's see what you will be saying when it starts raining.....
You don't want to leave ur comfort zone or take risk but want reward..... It's not possible...

If you go to a financial advisor tomorrow and he asks you how much you want to make in the next 5yrs.... Am sure you won't know...

I won't give u any idea it's left for u to find what you are looking for...

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by angelbaby49: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
I earn atleast #40,000 every week suppling palazor, pant trouzers, ladies jeans and all manners of classic ladies wares. I can teach how to buy grades at whole sales price and make great incomes. I my self i buy secons grade because of lack of funds but with 200.k u can grade and make huge profits. To grade quality and pinfing ladies jeans is #700 but sell at wholesales price of #2,500 and retail price of #4,000 per jean u see the prdofit margin. U grade palazor at #400 and sell at #1,500 wholesales price but retail price is at #2,500 there is great gain in it i can take u by the hand and teach all u need to know and if u choose ho open butique and base on supplies nation wide then is perfect before u invest 400k all will be resdy and u will recover double in just 2months as we are entrring the hot season. U can call me on 08053587599
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by angelbaby49: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
I earn atleast #40,000 every week suppling palazor, pant trouzers, ladies jeans and all manners of classic ladies wares. I can teach how to buy grades at whole sales price and make great incomes. I my self i buy secons grade because of lack of funds but with 200.k u can grade and make huge profits. To grade quality and pinfing ladies jeans is #700 but sell at wholesales price of #2,500 and retail price of #4,000 per jean u see the prdofit margin. U grade palazor at #400 and sell at #1,500 wholesales price but retail price is at #2,500 there is great gain in it i can take u by the hand and teach all u need to know and if u choose ho open butique and base on supplies nation wide then is perfect before u invest 400k all will be resdy and u will recover double in just 2months as we are entrring the hot season. U can call me on 08053587599 for more talks
Re: Advice Needed: What Can I Do With This Money (and My Life)? by healthserve(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
angelbaby49:
I earn atleast #40,000 every week suppling palazor, pant trouzers, ladies jeans and all manners of classic ladies wares. I can teach how to buy grades at whole sales price and make great incomes. I my self i buy secons grade because of lack of funds but with 200.k u can grade and make huge profits. To grade quality and pinfing ladies jeans is #700 but sell at wholesales price of #2,500 and retail price of #4,000 per jean u see the prdofit margin. U grade palazor at #400 and sell at #1,500 wholesales price but retail price is at #2,500 there is great gain in it i can take u by the hand and teach all u need to know and if u choose ho open butique and base on supplies nation wide then is perfect before u invest 400k all will be resdy and u will recover double in just 2months as we are entrring the hot season. U can call me on 08053587599

I'll contact you on this when the time is right on behalf of my church sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) / New Nitel Website / Credit Card Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.