Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Clip Of His Late Dad (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Clip Of His Late Dad (Photos) (512 Views)

Didier Drogba Son Isaac Scores First Career Goal, Celebrates Like Dad (Photos) / Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Clip Of His Late Dad (Photos) by mysportdab: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2019
Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo was reduced to tears after watching a clip of his father expressing his pride at his achievements, MySportDab reports.

Ronaldo was shown the clip of his father Jose Dinis Aveiro speaking about him on his doorstep, ahead of the Euro 2004 tournament held in Portugal.

His father, an alcoholic and former soldier, would dieof liver failure a year later at the age of 52, missing out on much of Ronaldo's success and the birth of his four children.

In tears, Ronaldo said during the hour-long interview with Piers Morgan: 'I never saw the video. I never saw that video. Unbelievable.'

Asked how it felt to hear his father talking of his pride at his son's achievements, the former Manchester United and Real Madrid player added: 'Yes, a lot.

'I think the interview would be funny, but I didn't expect to cry. But I never saw these images. I don't know where you... I have to have these images to show my family.

'But I really don't know my father 100 per cent. He was a drunk person. I never spoke with him, like a normal conversation. It was hard.'

Source: https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/09/cristiano-ronaldo-breaks-down-in-tears.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Clip Of His Late Dad (Photos) by mysportdab: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2019
So Sad...

Watch Video HERE

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Clip Of His Late Dad (Photos) by pyro62(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2019
Don't worry, he is looking down on you smiling.. And he is very proud that he is the father of a GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Clip Of His Late Dad (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2019
orisa bi baba osi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears After Clip Of His Late Dad (Photos) by Mynd44: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2019

(1)

Two Man United Players Klopp Should Sign / The Judo Uniform For You / An Igbo Club In Burundi Primus League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.