Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (73765 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by ikhalyfah(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2019
medua123:
A young dark lady has taken to social media to cry out. She said she needs to have a boyfriend at all cost.And that she has everything that a guy would want in a lady

'I cannot hold it no more...Am I not fine enough?' she asked 'I have everything you want, ynash I have, body shape I have it,what else do you people what? Somebody should better date me o' She shouted..

https://sleekgist.com/viral/i-want-to-be-somebodys-girlfriend-lady-cries-out/

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPuxdWQK3mY

Abeg she is just seeking the "Social media Attention"
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by gazza07(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2019
U need to change approach(colour) since black is not working, try white. Bob did, tacha did, it worked for them, it might also work for u.

Stupid olosho. Brainless like buhari

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Samakus(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2019
emmyskies:

You are a Beauty Queen,,,it suprises me why you're still single embarassed

Tell the girl the hard truth and stop patronizing her unnecessarily. Two of them na the same cheesy

Abeg na joke i dey o grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Maldini212(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Afonja gals and smelling pant are lyk 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Damfostopper(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2019
take this biitch seriously at ur own peril..... someone that is probably a dumping ground for stds

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by gift2xl: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2019
GO GET A JOB, NO MAN WANT TO MARRY A LIABILITY
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by oyinda1599(f): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Jesus Christ!
lolssss, babe is that comment not crazy.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by kenodrill: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2019
But you don't ve a pointed NOSE.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by babatee90(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingdollar28:
sad

Sorry dear but your brain is missing embarassed embarassed
Tacha get brain?
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by pyro62(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingdollar28:
sad

Sorry dear but your brain is missing embarassed embarassed

As at the time of filing this report, she still haven't found her brain grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Chukwuemekaking: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2019
Do you have virginity?
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by festacman(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2019
lardor:
how can i get her contact
Thanks for volunteering to help. With people like you, democracy is safe.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2019
Sorry, I have a high taste most importantly beauty and brainy shocked
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by opera260(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Tacha people lols undecided
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by noble2faith(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2019
MiVida:
Ma'am, with all due respect, there's so much that a man wants than wide hips, big ass, tight pussy and large boobs... Those are cheap to get these days, we need women like in the olden

Walatalahi ur head correct like correct score grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by fadamekus(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
U ONLY MENTION YANSH AND BIGBREAST BUT U FORGOT TO MENTION MONEY,CARS AND U DNT BASE IN COW REPUBLIC CALL NIGERIA
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Reeb2244: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2019
PabloAndreas:

truer words have never been said grin
What so special in that comment that guys hasn't been saying everyday? undecided
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Jakumo(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2019
This woman could have triggered a STAMPEDE of men, simply by stripping down to a string bikini, and posting silent videos of her appeal online. The hysterical shouting in her video, and the mood swings from maniacal laughter to animated rage, are red flags and turn-offs that cast doubt on the mental stability of this woman.

From careful study of the above video, it is obvious that the woman looks good without a bra, meaning that her pert 36D jugs are firm and full, yet jiggly and luxuriant to the touch, all of which qualify her to undergo extensive stern-faced scrutiny by Nairaland's Esteemed Panel of Yansh and Bress Judges, who normally preside over delicate matters such as those highlighted by this busty woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by noble2faith(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty you no fine reach me, yet I'm still single. Shift make I siddon

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by 2Radii: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2019
emmyskies:
You are a Beauty Queen,,,it suprises me why you're still single embarassed
feminist dem....
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by obinnawhyte(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2019
medua123:
A young dark lady has taken to social media to cry out. She said she needs to have a boyfriend at all cost.And that she has everything that a guy would want in a lady

'I cannot hold it no more...Am I not fine enough?' she asked 'I have everything you want, ynash I have, body shape I have it,what else do you people what? Somebody should better date me o' She shouted..

https://sleekgist.com/viral/i-want-to-be-somebodys-girlfriend-lady-cries-out/

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPuxdWQK3mY

Mad woman with yansh.... Sorry shaaa
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by fergie001: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2019
[s][/s]
Jakumo:
This woman could have triggered a STAMPEDE of men, simply by stripping down to a string bikini, and posting silent videos of her appeal online. The hysterical shouting in her video, and the mood swings from maniacal laughter to animated rage, are red flags and turn-offs that cast doubt on the mental stability of this woman.

From careful study of the above video, it is obvious that the woman looks good without a bra, meaning that her pert 36D jugs are firm and full, yet jiggly and luxuriant to the touch, all of which qualify her to undergo extensive stern-faced scrutiny by Nairaland's Esteemed Panel of Yansh and Bress Judges, who normally preside over delicate matters such as those highlighted by this busty woman.

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by geronimoedeh1(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Some ladies are desperado sha.Rubbish.

You wont understand her because you are not in her shoes, you probably have guys wooing you. If none woos you for about 9 months straight. Your stance would change. My present babe told me their was a time no one wooed her for about three months and she kept wondering if something was wrong with her. And yes she's beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by favinvest: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2019
babe, let me advise u based on this true-life story below; why Brain is better than beauty in this century...

someone was complaining abt how dull his wife is because his friend`s family just got Canadian permanent residency via having a combine high IELTS score (him & his wife).

but this my guy`s wife because she was an Olodo in school days (aka hot babes in Uni. figure 8 & but low CGPA), scoreless than 4 in all section, while the dude scored 7.
you see, assuming the wife score the same 7, maybe their immigration chances might have increased.

so no more ladies without a brain, cos in this generation, figure 8, big ass, beauty etc are very easy to find among ladies while the brain is hard to find.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by stormborn28(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2019
hope I'm still on planet earth..
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by mylove4God(f): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2019
She is yet to learn how to love herself. When she does, all things will come along.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Cantonese: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.