Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X (64236 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by naijadrivablog: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2019
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/09/frank-edwards.jpg?w=584[/img]

Nigeria’s Award-Winning Gospel Singer, Frank Edwards is on a 15-day "USA Melody Experience Tour". On the day,-three of the tour, he was conveyed in a blue Tesla Model X from San Bernardino, CA to Oakland, California, where he performed next.

The Singer, who shared the video via his Instagram account, @frankrichboy, was given a warm reception when he arrived Oakland.
He captioned the video,
"Oakland Love , They were so excited!! We had a blast.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2df8NxHhMT/?igshid=v7sdetlalo7a

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/09/20190913_075125.jpg?w=584[/img]

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/09/13/usa-melody-experience-see-the-moment-frank-edwards-arrived-oakland-in-a-tesla-model-x-all-electric-suv/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by SmellingAnus(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2019
Nice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by naijadrivablog: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2019
Quick information about the Tesla Model X SUV
The Tesla Model X is a mid-size all-electric luxury SUV made by Tesla, Inc., USA. The Company is owned by Elon Musk. The vehicle has a striking feature, which is, the falcon wing rear doors instead of traditional automotive doors. The prototype was unveiled at Tesla’s design studios in Hawthorne on February 9, 2012.

First deliveries of the Model X began in September 2015. After one full year on the market, the Model X ranked in 2016 seventh among the world’s best-selling plug-in cars. As at September 2018, 106,689 units of Teslaa Model X has been sold.

The Model X weighs about 8% more than the Model S and shares about 30% of its parts content.

Power: According to EPA, The Model X is rated 250–325 mi (402–523 km) (approximate distance between Lagos to Asaba) range and the combined fuel economy equivalent and energy consumption for the AWD P90D was rated at 89 mpg‑e (39 kW⋅h/100 mi).

Over the years, the Model X has been available with four lithium-ion battery packs, rated at either 60, 75, 90, or 100 kW·h . The highest performance version of the model P100D goes from 0 to 60 mph (0 to 97 km/h) in 2.7 seconds. This is impressive as it outperforms the fastest SUVs and most sports cars. The Model X’s all-wheel-drive system uses two motors (one for the front and the other for the rear wheels, unlike conventional AWD systems that have a single source of power.

The Tesla Model X 100D has an official EPA rated range of up to 325 miles per charge (523 km).

All Tesla Model X comes in standard AWD and has 259 horsepower (193 kilowatts) on both the front and rear motors, while the performance edition (100D) has 259 hp (193 kW) front and 503 hp (375 kW) rear. With an optional towbar, the Model X has a towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds (2,300 kg or 2.3 tons).

Safety According to NHTSA crash tests in 2017, the Tesla model X scored “5 Stars” in
Overall, Frontal, driver; Frontal, passenger; Side, driver; Side, passenger; and Side pole, driver
Rollover, thereby making it less likely for its passengers to have an injury, talk less of death in cash of a crash.

Pricing: The Tesla Model X can vary between 47,784,000 Naira ($132,000) for the base model, 90D to 52,128,000 Naira ($144,000) for other models, excluding landing costs to Nigeria.

Awards: Tesla Model X has won a lot of awards, one of which is the Guinness World Record on May 15, 2018, when the Tesla Model X and Qantas set the Guinness World Record for “heaviest tow by an electric production passenger vehicle.” The Model X was able to tow a 287,000-pound
Boeing 787-9 nearly 1,000 feet on a taxiway at Melbourne Airport.

What do you think?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2019
Great!
Imperfections made perfect.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2019
Waiting for the Toyota & Benz crew. lipsrsealed

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by eTECTIV: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Richboy in d building!! D only Nigerian Gospel artiste I have each and every of his albums.. Dis guy is talented and his songs carry Grace jare..

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by drips8(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Tesla and electric cars are the future

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by jubianose(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
wow... this is lovely...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Ebenaba(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2019
That was probably rented. I'm not in anyway saying he couldn't afford that luxury.
I'm happy to know he's on a tour anyway, hardwork pays. He was the next best artiste after panam percy paul to me.

Jah take control

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Chiemerie8(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Like for Tesla

Share for benz

45 Likes 67 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by naijadrivablog: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
jubianose:
wow... this is lovely...
cc: lalasticlacla, dominique, rocktation, farano
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by BrutalJab: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ebenaba:
That was probably rented. I'm not in anyway saying he couldn't afford that luxury.
I'm happy to know he's on a tour anyway, hardwork pays. He was the next best artiste after panam percy paul to me.

Jah take control

He never said it was his own.

Stop talking trash with your cheap android device.

27 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Ebenaba(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
BrutalJab:

He never said it was his own.

Stop talking trash with your cheap android device.

I believe my post addressed all your rants. All you had to do was read to understand.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by BrutalJab: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ebenaba:

I believe my post addressed all your rants. All you had to do was read to understand.

If you were sensible, you should have written the last part of your rant on that post.

Frank Edward never claimed to be the owner so your silly post is trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Ebenaba(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
BrutalJab:

If you were sensible, you should have written the last part of your rant on that post.

Frank Edward never claimed to be the owner so your silly post is trash.

I don't argue with folks like you so guess what
You won! Unfortunately there's no award.... tongue tongue

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by naijadrivablog: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
So make I drink bread?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Kendumazy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Grace!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Kendumazy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nice
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by iCauseTrouble: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Revolva(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
See tour be like say na one kind meeting he de go

Well frank Eddy good luck lucky guy
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Wickedfacts: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Warm reception?

Can't you see that it's only 1 agbero in suit telling Frank to wind down the glass make heat no kill am

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
But these worldly singers have never seen a Tesla talk more of entering it,God is the best finally. Give your life to Christ today,its the best decision you can make. Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity grin
BTW don't let my profile pic deceive you, when you see me for heaven and shout,I go stone you grin

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by drizslim(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rich boy
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Ibime(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Tesla Model X full my hood yanfu yanfu

Just the other day I pulled up behind 2 of them side by side

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by conductor250: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Olarewaju89: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Chia.. But the guy too short ooo grin grin
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by adeosuntunde: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
kimberlugee:
But these worldly singers have never seen a Tesla talk more of entering it,God is the best finally. Give your life to Christ today,its the best decision you can make. Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity grin
BTW don't let my profile pic deceive you, when you see me for heaven and shout,I go stone you grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X by Iykman042(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Iykman042:
Pls I haven't given any food today,only butter pie,I'm starving&fading away,pls help a broda in need,God will bless & surprise you with aboundanc of grace & wealth,givers will never lack
Ikenna
Zenith

Tanx
Pls I haven't eaten any food today,only butter pie,I'm starving&fading away,pls help a broda in need,God will bless & surprise you with aboundanc of grace & wealth,givers will never lack
Ikenna
Zenith

Tanx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Odunlade Adekola, His Wife & Eniola Ajao At His Convocation In UNILAG / Ejiro Emokinovo Dies After Surgery In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.