Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father (26313 Views)

American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by GistCandy(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Over the weekend, popular Nigerian Vlogger, Lola OJ, announced she welcomed a child a while back. Lola, however, did not reveal who the father of her child is since the inception of her now 3 months old baby.

Speculations have been intensifying over the last few months about her having an affair with the football star, Obafemi Martins who is married to Ghanaian-Italian, Abigail Barwuah, sister of Mario Balotelli. The speculation, however, took an entirely different turn yesterday which has since triggered Lola to react to the rumour.

Lola shared a series of post on her instastory in reaction to the rumours.

Source - https://gistcandy.com/lola-oj-debunks-rumors-of-having-a-child-for-obafemi-martins/

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by GistCandy(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2019
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by jagabanlewis(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Na una knw

Las las we go knw d baby daddy soon

13 Likes

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
It's his.

5 Likes

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by LordofNaija: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2019
We know you won't agree, for the fear of backlash and the damage this will do to martin's marriage, but trust me I ve seen photos of that baby, I even had to source Martin's childhood pictures to make comparisons, and I can tell you most solemnly nah Obagoal score this goal

10 Likes

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Tobinrobin(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2019
It’s your life. No one has the right to criticize you if you choose to be a baby mama. Live your life.
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Beverlyjean(f): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Look at long story.... simply say ...yes he is or no he isn't full stop... U are busy beating about the bush

36 Likes

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by DropsMic(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Everybody be blogger
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Rosella1: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Being a woman can be horrifying sometimes, talk more of seeing how they deny men after mating.
Considering how most of them deny the fact that there was a mutal chose going on between them, then they deny there's no akamu forming inside of them, still claim there's no child that was born out of their Pum Pum.

If you simply want a child with a father you don't want to showcase. Then get akamu from a donor. How can you moan all your sorrows away with ectasy, you collect gift join and you don't wanna celebrate with the 2nd party involved after unwrapping the gift!

Je suis très fatigué!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by lukui: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2019
another busola dakola rape saga in the pipeline
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by phranq30(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2019
If you like, keep the father's identity hidden. With time, we'll get to know who the child's father is.

Wetin concern me sef? Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Halezis(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Ok Madam. But is he the father or not? You just ended up saying nothingsad

16 Likes

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by TOTO4cash2(f): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2019
Who is Obafemi Martins??
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by iPopAlomo(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2019
Simple yes or no...

Wtf!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Wetin be the name of the blogger website Abeg?
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Halezis(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2019
TOTO4cash2:
Who is Obafemi Martins??
Ex Nigerian Super Eagles football player

1 Like

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by lyriclekidd(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Like you won't be happy if he's your baby daddy.
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Peakyblinders: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Is not what Bloggers do spread rumors as a vlogger she should know better
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Afonja007: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2019
They will first denie the story then later it will turn out to be true ,tboss chioma davido Regina Daniel angry angryif I hear piim again

4 Likes

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Lagbaja01(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2019
To me she never deny anything yet.....Just beating about the bus like APC government. angry
Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Well it don't matter if she squashed the rumour or not, what matters is she got di cked down and had a baby outside of wedlock hence adding to the long list of babymamas.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by obayendo1010(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2019
now so tboss talk till boom....she has given birth....anty just chose one yes i did it or no i did not stop confusing your ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Lola OJ: Obafemi Martins Not My Child's Father by OutfitSystems: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
I'm actually wondering how this affects any of us tho...

BTW I need help with putting up educating content about healthy and staying fit on Nairaland but each time I put up a post fully researched and written, Nairaland Mods find it in the greatest HIGH PEDESTALS to ban the content without even giving any reason why?

Please, you can help by contributing on what I need to do right so I can put up content that will benefit a lot of people. Thank you as you do so.
https://www.nairaland.com/5407094/why-does-posts-get-banned

(1) (2) (Reply)

P'square Celebrates 34th Birthday Today / Femi And Seun Kuti Perform In New York Together (photos) / Mercy Eke Vs A Fraudster Asking For Her Bank Details (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.