Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday (349 Views)

Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir / Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Jayfizzy: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nollywood Actor-cum-Politician, Yul Edochie is celebrating his wife, May Yul Edochie as she clocked another age today.

The popular actor shared a recent photo himself and May while giving her a reassurance of his love after 21 years together.

Sharing the photo on Instagram, he wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely wife @mayyuledochie
The most hardworking C.E.O I have ever seen.
21yrs together, 15yrs of marriage ain’t no joke.
Thank you for everything.
Wish you many more wonderful yrs filled with God’s blessings and protection.
I LOVE YOU!

Source: https://www.kinlitemedia.com/2019/09/21-years-together-15-years-of-marriage.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ''myself And Gedoni Never Had Sex'' Khafi Insists / Barack Obama And Wife, Michelle Obama Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary / How To Approach An Argument In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.