Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,829 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Have You Seen The Trailer For Wale Ojo And Ireti Doyle’s “kasanova”? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen The Trailer For Wale Ojo And Ireti Doyle’s “kasanova”? (303 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Trailer For Wale Ojo And Ireti Doyle’s “kasanova”? by realnollywoodi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Have You Seen The Trailer For Wale Ojo and Ireti Doyle’s “Kasanova”? Watch It Here

To everyone’s delight, the official trailer for “Kasanova” is out. The star-studded movie features a number of Nollywood finest actors such as Wale Ojo, Ireti Doyle, Toyin Abraham, Odunlade Adekola, AY Makun, Ruby Akubueze, Abayomi Alvin, Helen Paul, Ayo Mogaji among others. Click to read more

Related

Funmi Iyanda’s “Walking with Shadows” to Premiere at 63rd London Film Festival

The Wins And Glam Of AMVCA 2018

The 2018 AMVCA Nominees List

(1) (Reply)

Ex #nafdac Boss Reveals How His Security Guard Set Him Up, Today, In #markurdi, / Miss Nollywood Organizer Mr Barakumo Odede Looking Fashionable / Stop Sleeping With Men To Get Iphone 11-actress Tonto Dikeh Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.