Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

My France Picture Gallery - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My France Picture Gallery (138358 Views)

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures / Issues With My France Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Study Update 1:

Hey guys, I am sure you may have noticed my absence on this thread. It's intentional grin, lectures have began and as usual the French system is so stressful.

We study as if it's a Ph.D program that we are enrolled into.

Yesterday, we began a new course on Radioprotection and in two days, please see attached the lecture notes and tell me why I should not remain celibate? grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Study Update 2:

My ever hustling brothers in Ogbete Main Market. Recall the second scholarship we had last month, the award letter has arrived (please see the attached). Unfortunately, instead of writing the letter in Igbo Language, it was written in French (kindly forgive them).

We are currently waiting for our account to be credited.

Weldone guys, we are moving.

12 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Study Update 3:

Today, we were asked to make some calculations and I collected a calculator from one of my Chinese classmate. After using the calculator, I tried closing it and returning it back to him. Unfortunately, the attached is what I saw. It was some formulars for the exam we wrote last semester (month). After now, these guys go dey claim say they are better than us. Upon all these, God is helping us pull through though it's been difficult. Lol

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Last update:

I have got a lot of nuclear stories but time will not permit me to share them. Looking at the materials I have to read, I lack the appetite to tell stories now.

However, do not forget that we are still in Nantes and I can't wait for summer time to at least make some trips.

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by emeritus007: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chai.... You're doing well. Isn't one of those formulae Poisson distribution in stochastics? we haff suffered, Naija boys dey carry Navier Stokes equation put for head sef.
mrphysics:
Study Update 3:

Today, we were asked to make some calculations and I collected a calculator from one of my Chinese classmate. After using the calculator, I tried closing it and returning it back to him. Unfortunately, the attached is what I saw. It was some formulars for the exam we wrote last semester (month). After now, these guys go dey claim say they are better than us. Upon all these, God is helping us pull through though it's been difficult. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by emeritus007: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
I just sighted Bernoulli too... And one that looks like Nakagami.
Boss, your write ups dey ginger me... ptdf go shoot us to Toulouse by God's grace

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
emeritus007:
Chai.... You're doing well. Isn't one of those formulae Poisson distribution in stochastics? we haff suffered, Naija boys dey carry Navier Stokes equation put for head sef.

Yes bro, it was a course on measurement and analysis. Split into two, one is theoretical calculations and the other was using a software to solve real life problems. It involves all statistical processes, Binomial, Poission, T-test (all), Chi Test, regression analysis, etc.

Because it was a big course with lots of derivation, the guy had to arm himself. These Chinese guys and malpractice eeeh, I wonder if it is how to developed Chinese.

They cheat more than other nationalities.

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Predstan: 2:43am On Feb 27, 2020
mrphysics:
Study Update 3:

Hey Bro. I think this is the way teaching works. You dont cram formulas. I'm also teaching a class here and we had the first test last week. The prof asked them to write the formulas in a plain sheet and bring it with them. People who invent understand principles not formulas. He said that they only want to test how they can use the formula

5 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by emeritus007: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2020
you're right bro... it is called a formula sheet, I got to know about it after my class was once taught by a US based Nigerian professor. But in this case it is cheating, they were not asked to prepare and go in with formula sheets. this particular formula sheet carries bombs... with stuff like u = mean Haba!
On formula sheets, one wouldn't define parameters. just formulae.
Our prof then had to be with us during the exam, else na expulsion things o. lol
Predstan:

Hey Bro. I think this is the way teaching works. You dont cram formulas. I'm also teaching a class here and we had the first test last week. The prof asked them to write the formulas in a plain sheet and bring it with them. People who invent understand principles not formulas. He said that they only want to test how they can use the formula

5 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Predstan:

Sure. Of course I understand that bro. We asked the lecturer if we are to bring in formula sheet but she said No, that we are supposed to know those formulas.

We have written 2 exams that we were allowed to bring in textbook (the one given to us in class). However, the exams were divided into 2 parts. The first part, you are not supposed to come in with anything. But in the second part, you are to come with only the textbook given to us in the class.

So he was wrong to have brought in such which is evident in the way and manner he brought it in and used it.

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Predstan: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2020
emeritus007:
you're right bro... it is called a formula sheet, I got to know about it after my class was once taught by a US based Nigerian professor. But in this case it is cheating, they were not asked to prepare and go in with formula sheets. this particular formula sheet carries bombs... with stuff like u = mean Haba!
On formula sheets, one wouldn't define parameters. just formulae.
Our prof then had to be with us during the exam, else na expulsion things o. lol

Oh I obviously missed that. That's cheating.

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Predstan: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2020
mrphysics:

Sure. Of course I understand that bro. We asked the lecturer if we are to bring in formula sheet but she said No, that we are supposed to know those formulas.

We have written 2 exams that we were allowed to bring in textbook (the one given to us in class). However, the exams were divided into 2 parts. The first part, you are not supposed to come in with anything. But in the second part, you are to come with only the textbook given to us in the class.

So he was wrong to have brought in such which is evident in the way and manner he brought it in and used it.

Oh ohkay... He practically cheated.

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Predstan:

Oh ohkay... He practically cheated.

Lol, that guy is the Cheat Executive Officer of my department. All he does is to snap lecture notes to help him prepare. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by viution(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
mrphysics:
Dear France,

Today is the worst Val. Experience ever. I am sending you this message with the strongest of words while also appealing to you that you should bless your boy with a loyal foreign Val, because body will begin turn to wood here. cheesy cheesy

My annoyance is that, I will see a girl (black) and I will be very convinced that this girl must come from Anambra, but when I approach her, she will speak concentrated French that will leave me wondering if the world is truly coming to an end. Where are my 9ja people.

You will see someone that looks like an Ibadan babe ooo, but the French she will be blowing is enough to remove your head warmer.

Today, I went out telling myself that I must get a good FWB, and this time, I am going for the black race. Unknown to me, that journey is a fruitless one because there are no many Nigerians in Nantes and the ones in Nantes are looking for white guys that will extend their stay here.

So let me deliver a judgement to myself

MrPhysics, with every signs around, it seems you will be celibate for 2 years , now go and concentrate on your books.

Must it be a black gurl? Why don't you like white gurlz?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by emeritus007: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
viution:

He earlier said they are more interested in guys who're fluent in French..... and MrPhysics just left ogbete market lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
viution:

Lol.

First, I have a white French Friend that I met one day in the kitchen (Which is the only place I meet people).

However, the notion about black guys from the French women's perspective (I think) is that we are only interested in using them to get "papers" or citizenship while having another woman in 9ja. I think this is why they become reserved except those what want big rod satisfaction. Also, the language is a very big barrier. It contributes about 90% of the problem.

Secondly, the closest group of people to make friends with are people from African countries. At least if you meet those from Ghana or Gambia, you will be sure to have a good conversation without having to use google translate.

Personally, I am not interested in any relationship especially emotional with anyone here. So what I desire is just the normal casual friendship.

Except if someone needs the energy of the thermal neutron in me which is about 200MeV. grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
emeritus007:

He earlier said they are more interested in guys who're fluent in French..... and MrPhysics just left ogbete market lol

Weldone bro, you are completely correct.

My french is still basic, and communication is key to any conversation with anyone.

Most of the black ladies here are from French speaking countries which doesn't even help matters.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by viution(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
mrphysics:

Lol.

First, I have a white French Friend that I met one day in the kitchen (Which is the only place I meet people).

However, the notion about black guys from the French women's perspective (I think) is that we are only interested in using them to get "papers" or citizenship while having another woman in 9ja. I think this is why they become reserved except those what want big rod satisfaction. Also, the language is a very big barrier. It contributes about 90% of the problem.

Secondly, the closest group of people to make friends with are people from African countries. At least if you meet those from Ghana or Gambia, you will be sure to have a good conversation without having to use google translate.

Personally, I am not interested in any relationship especially emotional with anyone here. So what I desire is just the normal casual friendship.

Except if someone needs the energy of the thermal neutron in me which is about 200MeV. grin grin
grin cheesy Your last line got me cracking up real hard. It's alright. Now I understand. I am a silent follower of your thread. Your thread is lit. Your post and pics are wonderful. Thread like yours make nairaland worth the time. Keep it up,,, more grease to your elbow and success in your studies
Re: My France Picture Gallery by viution(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
emeritus007:

grin grin
Alright.
Let's give him one year to upgrade his French then. Am I the only one expecting him to get hooked up to a white French beauty?? sad
I don't wanna be disappointed o,,, mrhysics, your one year starts now angry
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
viution:

grin grin
Alright.
Let's give him one year to upgrade his French then. Am I the only one expecting him to get hooked up to a white French beauty??
I don't wanna be disappointed o,,, mrhysics, your one year starts now angry

Lol, I have nothing to say. Lol. I am however trying to upgrade my French. This semester, we have 2 weeks intensive French Class aside the Moday French classes (9-12pm every Monday). Also, the school is organizing an intensive 1 month summer French Class. I will enroll for this too.

I am very very bad with learning a new language.

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by viution(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
mrphysics:

Lol, I have nothing to say. Lol. I am however trying to upgrade my French. This semester, we have 2 weeks intensive French Class aside the Moday French classes (9-12pm every Monday). Also, the school is organizing an intensive 1 month summer French Class. I will enroll for this too.

That's nice. It's a good one. Please enrol in all. Ehen, now you're talking.
Seriously, I ain't giving up on you having mulatto children.
Most of us are bad learning new language. I fall in same league. But just try. It's worth it
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
viution:

That's nice. It's a good one. Please enrol in all. Ehen, now you're talking.
Seriously, I ain't giving up on you having mulatto children.
Most of us are bad learning new language. I fall in same league. But just try. It's worth it

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrphysics:

Please I wanna ask you something about the ptdf scholarship interview. Sent you a pm.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
Please I wanna ask you something about the ptdf scholarship interview. Sent you a pm.

My Pm is currently not working.

Please drop all messages here.

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
mrphysics:

My Pm is currently not working.

Please drop all messages here.
What are the possible questions to be asked at the interview? So that I know what to study and concentrate on.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by dont1950(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
I appreciate your post, chat me on mail... ikechukwu19990@gmail.com... I'm waiting
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
the audacity @ i'm waiting
quote author=dont1950 post=87227684]I appreciate your post, chat me on mail... ikechukwu19990@gmail.com... I'm waiting[/quote]
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Cousiim: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
mrphysics:

Thanks bro. Sure. Please drop your email, let me contact you.

l

Please sir
Re: My France Picture Gallery by electromagnito: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
funny guy... you dey france education system still get time to dey do picture gallery... i want to believe if you attend Paris Sept like us, your head go don compress by now.... sha do get 14/20(if you manage get am at all�����) .... i just like french education system.... he go humble you when you validate with 10/20..... go old days in Cergy

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
electromagnito:
funny guy... you dey france education system still get time to dey do picture gallery... i want to believe if you attend Paris Sept like us, your head go don compress by now.... sha do get 14/20(if you manage get am at all�����) .... i just like french education system.... he go humble you when you validate with 10/20..... go old days in Cergy
lol, the results are not looking too good ooo. If I don't make it, it will stay nah with them, I no go kill myself.

I practically don't go anywhere, including church even during weekends. And I can't devote my entire life to studying only for Corona Virus to kill me grin grin grin

What is even the essence of all these killing of oneself studying and you don't have a life. One should be able to balance his life.

How I wish I have the time to do out and update this thread regularly, I would have been happy.

What I have done on this thread is the least I wanted to do. So if it's not enough to pass my exams, then they should all get high in Corona Virus. I don't care grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Guys, we have a total education shutdown from Monday here.

shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (47) (Reply)

Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.