Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

My France Picture Gallery - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My France Picture Gallery (137563 Views)

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures / Issues With My France Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2020
HRprof:
Is there possibility of calling off international travel ban in 2 weeks time in France ? I'm planning visiting Paris next month before my visa expired.
I doubt the possibility. The Covid-19 cases in France is increasing exponentially, France now recorded daily cases of over 1500. Currently, there are over 14k cases and figure is increasing on daily basis.

We were informed yesterday, that in the next 40 days, we will not be able to resume schools. So we expect the border to be further closed.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Predstan: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2020
mrphysics:

I doubt the possibility. The Covid-19 cases in France is increasing exponentially, France now recorded daily cases of over 1500. Currently, there are over 14k cases and figure is increasing on daily basis.

We were informed yesterday, that in the next 40 days, we will not be able to resume schools. So we expect the border to be further closed.
Why cant France have classes online instead of having to close schools completely. In the USA, we still have to do our classes remotely including Engineering practicals

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Predstan:

Why cant France have classes online instead of having to close schools completely. In the USA, we still have to do our classes remotely including Engineering practicals

Classes are starting online from tomorrow. Our exams will be conducted online too.

How do you do your practicals online? Have been wondering how ours could be done online since we are the ones that do the practicals but guided by the lecturers.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Predstan: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2020
mrphysics:

Classes are starting online from tomorrow. Our exams will be conducted online too.

How do you do your practicals online? Have been wondering how ours could be done online since we are the ones that do the practicals but guided by the lecturers.

For classes such as instrumentation, electronics, and robotics, where components can be conveniently shipped to students, the department has ordered the components and sent them to each student so that they can work from home.
For courses where equipment and tools are stationary or too big, courses like industrial electricity, mechanical works and other courses like that. The Graduate Assistant or laboratory instructor is going to do a video of him carrying out the practicals while students are watching it live and can easily ask questions. Students will take measurements and request for whatever they need to know online. Students are not advised to come on campus, but for students that insist they want to or final year students who are carrying out their final project, they have to be scheduled for practical sections. Only 3 students are allowed to work in a lab at a time. Just like a medical appointment, you have to book an appointment with the laboratory custodian. These are only applicable to undergraduate students.
Graduate students and Graduate researchers can walk in anytime for research. But laboratories are limited to 3 people at a time. The library has over 700 laptops that can be lent out to students and software installation where necessary is available in the library for practicals like MATLAB, and other software-based practicals.

Public transport suspended(everybody drives their own car btw), we are on a state of emergency but not on a complete lockdown like that of Italy. You can order for your groceries online and get it delivered to you at your doorstep. Panic-buying is the biggest thing we are facing. I was in Walmart, I couldn't find water, chicken, beef or turkey even noodles. Citizens are expecting 1000$ by the end of March. Corona is currently threatening the world but reshaping Education. High School students are really enjoying their online classes.

12 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Nope
HRprof:
Is there possibility of calling off international travel ban in 2 weeks time in France ? I'm planning visiting Paris next month before my visa expired.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Predstan:

For classes such as instrumentation, electronics, and robotics, where components can be conveniently shipped to students, the department has ordered the components and sent them to each student so that they can work from home.
For courses where equipment and tools are stationary or too big, courses like industrial electricity, mechanical works and other courses like that. The Graduate Assistant or laboratory instructor is going to do a video of him carrying out the practicals while students are watching it live and can easily ask questions. Students will take measurements and request for whatever they need to know online. Students are not advised to come on campus, but for students that insist they want to or final year students who are carrying out their final project, they have to be scheduled for practical sections. Only 3 students are allowed to work in a lab at a time. Just like a medical appointment, you have to book an appointment with the laboratory custodian. These are only applicable to undergraduate students.
Graduate students and Graduate researchers can walk in anytime for research. But laboratories are limited to 3 people at a time. The library has over 700 laptops that can be lent out to students and software installation where necessary is available in the library for practicals like MATLAB, and other software-based practicals.

Public transport suspended(everybody drives their own car btw), we are on a state of emergency but not on a complete lockdown like that of Italy. You can order for your groceries online and get it delivered to you at your doorstep. Panic-buying is the biggest thing we are facing. I was in Walmart, I couldn't find water, chicken, beef or turkey even noodles. [b] Citizens are expecting 1000$ by the end of March. [/b]Corona is currently threatening the world but reshaping Education. High School students are really enjoying their online classes.

Wow, the emboldened is even more enticing.
Thanks for the clear explanation.

Like I said before, our classes will start online but practicals, it's been shifted or postponed. Our visit to the Nuclear Power Plant cancelled without any replacement. Our practicals is done in such a way that we the students do the practicals ourselves and assisted by lecturers. So watching video for us doesn't help because the video is done by experts which will have different experience performing the practical against newbies like us who will experience several difficulties handling the materials etc.

Our softwares are highly secretive, you can't access it even with school network. There's only one network you can access it with and that is when you are in the school environment and very close to the department. We are currently working with free software for a month. We were told that once we are given access to the license material, it becomes impossible to even login to the software without being within the school environment.

Of a truth, the virus is shaping the entire world, changing how we do things and distance learning isn't effective especially for STEM courses. We that use to drag our lecturers back to ensure we understood everything about the course. Well, we have been told to connect to zoom dot come

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by emeritus007: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Issues!!!
I hope this whole virus problem ends before September. We just did our interviews and are hopeful.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Gerrard59(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2020
mrphysics:
Study Update 3:

Today, we were asked to make some calculations and I collected a calculator from one of my Chinese classmate. After using the calculator, I tried closing it and returning it back to him. Unfortunately, the attached is what I saw. It was some formulars for the exam we wrote last semester (month). After now, these guys go dey claim say they are better than us. Upon all these, God is helping us pull through though it's been difficult. Lol

shocked

I have read similar posts on Reddit where Americans wrote detailed posts of how Chinese students cheat even in top US universities. According to them, some of these universities know that these Chinese students cheat but cannot really do anything as they could be accused of racism or get a backlash from the students which might result in reduced future admission applications by Chinese students (who are acknowledged to be heavy spenders).

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Cousiim: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2020
mrphysics:
Thanks guys for the warm wishes. I am most grateful.

The day after my birthday, i.e on Saturday last week, I had in audience, two Nigerians who came to my residence to celebrate the belated birthday with me since our classes ended late on Friday.

They came with some drinks which were mainly alcohol and wine. We got the day started, playing different kinds of games while enjoying the drinks. On Sunday, I noticed some signs of headache which I excused to be probably the hangover from the previous day drinks. This degenerated into serious headache that Paracetamol couldn't help. I was scared, this is Corona Virus regime, a military or dictatorship regime where we have been mandated to remain indoors. I am aware of the emergency number to call however, I didn't want to raise any alarm until I am sure, it's Covid-19. Everyone was scared, my parents, girlfriend, etc. I was told to treat typhoid, I did, nothing changed. Someone recommended I added Malaria drugs which I did and the situation remained the same. I was down, seriously down, couldn't look at my laptop screen for long. However, I wasn't coughing, but I had serious headache, my body was shaking, and the rest of it.

I remained with my self medication since I can't go to the hospital as I may be exposed to the most dangerous Covid-19. Having called all Pharmacist friend and uncles, the only thing to treat was Worm. My stomach was worsening as I couldn't lay on my bed for a long time. It was a scary period but after I took the Worm medicine, I began to get myself.

I had to indulge into indoor/inroom exercises and thank God I am fully normal and what I feared most didn't come upon me.

I am sure you guys were praying for me directly or indirectly, to this, I am ever grateful.
Good day bro, how are you feeling now? Being sick is prolly the reason you didn’t respond to my mail. I guess you are better now! My interview with PTDF went really well, don’t know if I should be hopeful tho(as I have a published paper and I’m a member of a professional body). Pls sire I wud still like to ask some few questions. When can I send you the email. Thanks for all you do!
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Predstan: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2020
mrphysics:

Wow, the emboldened is even more enticing.
Thanks for the clear explanation.

Like I said before, our classes will start online but practicals, it's been shifted or postponed. Our visit to the Nuclear Power Plant cancelled without any replacement. Our practicals is done in such a way that we the students do the practicals ourselves and assisted by lecturers. So watching video for us doesn't help because the video is done by experts which will have different experience performing the practical against newbies like us who will experience several difficulties handling the materials etc.

Our softwares are highly secretive, you can't access it even with school network. There's only one network you can access it with and that is when you are in the school environment and very close to the department. We are currently working with free software for a month. We were told that once we are given access to the license material, it becomes impossible to even login to the software without being within the school environment.

Of a truth, the virus is shaping the entire world, changing how we do things and distance learning isn't effective especially for STEM courses. We that use to drag our lecturers back to ensure we understood everything about the course. Well, we have been told to connect to zoom dot come

That is the same way they do Practicals here too. Student do Practicals themselves, set up their equipment under supervision by the Laboratory custodian. But due to Corona they have to devise a new strategy while maintaining the same quality of the program.

Even if corona stops tomorrow, the whole of the Spring semester will be completed online.

So what happens to your Practicals now that you are 100% remotely offering classes??

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by seguno2: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gerrard59:

shocked
I have read similar posts on Reddit where Americans wrote detailed posts of how Chinese students cheat even in top US universities. According to them, some of these universities know that these Chinese students cheat but cannot really do anything as they could be accused of racism or get a backlash from the students which might result in reduced future admission applications by Chinese students (who are acknowledged to be heavy spenders).

No wahala.
It will show up in their productivity later. Na who lose last last

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Predstan:

That is the same way they do Practicals here too. Student do Practicals themselves, set up their equipment under supervision by the Laboratory custodian. But due to Corona they have to devise a new strategy while maintaining the same quality of the program.

Even if corona stops tomorrow, the whole of the Spring semester will be completed online.

So what happens to your Practicals now that you are 100% remotely offering classes??
Honestly if Corona stops tomorrow, we will return to call tomorrow. But if it lingers, we will have no option than to write exams online, and practicals would be pushed to second year of masters.

I learned that some students visas would be automatically extended to 6 months due to their inability to complete their internship due to Covid-19.

Honestly bro, I wish Macron could be generous enough to share 1k euros just like Trump is doing.

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Alexandre7: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
mrphysics:

Honestly if Corona stops tomorrow, we will return to call tomorrow. But if it lingers, we will have no option than to write exams online, and practicals would be pushed to second year of masters.

I learned that some students visas would be automatically extended to 6 months due to their inability to complete their internship due to Covid-19.

Honestly bro, I wish Macron could be generous enough to share 1k euros just like Trump is doing.

The $1000 is only for Citizens.

Permanent Residents & non-citizens get $0.

Hopefully the money can be direct deposited into our Bank Accounts,

$1000 in March & another $1000 in April.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Predstan: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
mrphysics:

Lol, but e no go reach your side nah. Na only citizens they cater for ooo.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2020
Brother you didn't acknowledge my email.
Predstan:

Re: My France Picture Gallery by treelineinnovat: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2020
mrphysics:

Hey Mr Physics...
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
treelineinnovat:

Hey Mr Physics...
Brother, here I am cheesy cheesy
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2020
mrphysics:

Brother, here I am cheesy cheesy

Heard Covik One Nine really hit Nantes hard
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Beautyaddy: 2:05am On Mar 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

The $1000 is only for Citizens.

Permanent Residents & non-citizens get $0.

Hopefully the money can be direct deposited into our Bank Accounts,

$1000 in March & another $1000 in April.

That's not entirely true.

Permanent residents who worked and pay taxes will be entitled to the COVID-19 relief money.

No too sure about the other categories of non-US Citizens like those with work permits that have worked and paid taxes.

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Heard Covik One Nine really hit Nantes hard

Lol, its hitting everywhere hard. Last time I checked, we had 109 cases which isn't too much compared to over 29k cases in France. I also heard they brought in some Covid-19 cases from Paris to Nantes because the facilities in Paris are overstretched.

3 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Let me address a point that was raised on the previous page about the French Education System.

This is ofcourse my own view or opinion.

You must have heard severally or hearing it now that the French Education System is very stressful and difficult. A quora search will also tell you the same. In France, one would find it very difficult to work and study. Also, jobs or regular students jobs are not readily available to students, so even if you want to work, you may find it much difficult to find one.

In France, there exist the regular University where students go through the natural selection process to gain admission and also the Grande Ecole (French Elite Schools) where admission is very difficult to get and students have to pass through several selective process before gaining admission into these schools. Hiring institutions also know this and thus, the salary are not the same for everyone (according to what I have heard from different workers).

The difficulty of studying in France increases according to the category of your school, and most difficult if you are in their Engineering schools. For regular university students here in France, it's difficult to work and study but those in Grande Ecole or Engineering schools, it's nearly impossible to work and study.

Class schedules are usually tight and in my case (and same for other scholars too). There are no free school days within the week, your schedules are tightly packed, with many classes ending by 5:30 except on Thursdays for me (My class ends 12:15).

The French believe so much in theory and application. They spend a lot of time teaching you how formulars are derived and wants you to also apply same. Even when there are more automated or advanced way to do it, the French system will require you learn both. Nothing is left behind.

Lastly, their grading system. This one sucks. Unlike other countries where you are graded over 100, the French grade is over 20. Where A starts from 17- 20, B = 13 -16.99, C = 10 - 12.99, etc. Exams questions are usually big (For us, sometimes, we have like 4 pages or 2 filled pages), with each question having like 0.5 points, some 0.25, some 1.5, etc. Before you gather many points, it will be difficult.

I have friends in Germany, Canada, UK, etc. Some with one year master program do not have tight schedules like we do here.

It's a very difficult system here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2020
Yesterday, we started a course on Reactor Fuel Cycle and Nuclear Materials (This is exposing us towards Nuclear wastes). As you'd know, storing nuclear wastes is one of the biggest problem of the Nuclear Industry. Let me state that, it's not as it's exaggerated to be, however, the Nuclear Industry is highly regulated and things are done with so much carefulness so as not to endanger people. With over 100 reactors running daily across the globe, the world is not threatened at all by this presence of nuclear wastes. That is a story for another day.

The professor started by telling us the usual story of energy demand across the world where Africa has rising energy demand compared to the west (who has already solved their energy problem). He went on to talk about the prevailing Covid-19 and he explained why experts think Africa would be badly hit if it's not contained. And the problem is simple - Energy.

The cost of running advanced hospital equipment is costly, you spend huge sum of money keeping a patient for 14 days (or more recovery period) on a ventillator (Constantly) or through an oxygen supplier. Most patients in Africa die due to lack of electricity to sustain their treatment. Should Africa be hit with high number of Covid-19 cases, even with enough ventilator, it will be very difficult to survive.

Of all known sources of electricity, Nuclear is the cheapest, however it has a huge (Start up investment cost). It's the cheapest and cleanest. It takes about 5-7 years to construct Nuclear PP, so if energy decision is to be made, then it should be made quickly. These were just the things the professor was mentioning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Keeping this thread alive with no pictures requires a lot. Confinement isn't easy even with Electricity, Water, Food, and Internet. How much more my brothers in Nigeria.

I have been following the trend of the development of Covid-19 in Nigeria and it's quite sad. But I must applaud everyone, citizens and government. You guys are doing your best. Except those spreading fake news and wishing others dead, I think most Nigerians are using this opportunity to tell the government that this is a lesson worth learning. We are supposed to be leading the development in Africa because of our human resources and oil. This is what US is doing. They have the people, they have the resources, the technology, the leadership, and they are leading the world.

We all know this and we can't overemphasize how fast Nigerians need a quick turn around in Nigeria. But truth is, most Nigerians are not moving towards what they are looking for. The time is changing, the government aside from late closure of the borders are trying especially Lagos State Government, FG through NCDC. I think we shouldn't divide at this critical time, we should support the government as we keep pushing them towards executing the lessons of Covid-19.

We are actually a great country, a great people and I don't know what others think, but I don't want us to lead the life of the West as we move towards our development. Most Nigerians outside this country wish we are developed with the kind of people we are.

It's the worst time to tell you to stay positive (because it means you are a Covid-19 carrier). Please stay Negative but your hope should be positive.

14 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2020
The chart below shows electricity cost and CO2 emission of different energy source.

Clearly, Nuclear is the cheapest but with high start up cost. This is the reason we can't sign a Nuclear Contract because we don't have such fund. However, Rosatom (Russia Atomic Energy Company) has developed a model which they signed with Turkey and Nigeria too. This model requires Russia to fund the Nuclear Project and recover their money with time. Conspiracy theorists please keep off grin grin grin

From the chart below, Nuclear and Gas leads and you'd surely support the use of Gas Powered Plant even with the discovery of Share Gas and a great reserve in Nigeria. But take a look again and imagine if the cost of oil rises, and then double the fuel cost, gas power plant will disappear but Nuclear will remain stable. And even if the price of gas decreases by 2, it won't also get to that of Nuclear. Nuclear will remain stable over any known source.

Also, Nuclear power plants are built to last even up to 50 years of operation. And once you start a Nuclear Power Plant, be sure it will produce electricity non stop for atleast 5 Months. And most reactors are built in such a way that it could be refueled even in operation. I doubt there are any sources of electricity that will promise you this.

5 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Why do most Nigerians believe they are no sensible enough to handle what those in other countries are doing including Iran? Why do we wish to be them without getting our people to think like them? I see that no matter the kind of leadership we get in Nigeria, it will take decades to get the average Nigerian to think like his mate in developed countries.

But we have driven planes that are even riskier to operate. A NPP is designed to shut itself down in case of any emergency. It did in Chernobyl, it also did in Fukushima. These two accidents occurred because of the Tsunami not because of Reactor problem. And these natural disasters were prepared for but what came was more than what was prepared for. A NPP is safer than Gas Power Plants. No Nuclear operated plant can cause the damage caused by oil exploration in Southern Nigeria.

And no, there has not been any major cancer related issue or mutation experienced from the over 10,000 people who survived Hiroshima accident.

Can someone answer me please? Why do Nigerians wish to be developed but are not getting themselves ready for development? Why do we think we can not operate a Nuclear Power Plant. Terrorism, right? Iran nko? Turkey nko?

10 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2020
I have ranted enough this morning. There are many things to say but let me stop for now.

Good morning and have a great day ahead

11 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by princetigris(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2020
mrphysics:

I doubt the possibility. The Covid-19 cases in Fr.
Wow. I just saw this trend. I've been in Paris since the beginning of the year, I am studying at a university along Boulevard St Germain. Hope to Connect with you Immediately after the Covik 1 9 wahala. Paris is like an old beautiful lady with lots of wrinkles on her face. Hope you've visited Strasbourg St Denis? There you will find lots of Cosmetic shops owned by our brothers, abi na our African market at chateau rouges.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2020
princetigris:
Wow. I just saw this trend. I've been in Paris since the beginning of the year, I am studying at a university along Boulevard St Germain. Hope to Connect with you Immediately after the Covik 1 9 wahala. Paris is like an old beautiful lady with lots of wrinkles on her face. Hope you've visited Strasbourg St Denis? There you will find lots of Cosmetic shops owned by our brothers, abi na our African market at chateau rouges.
Thanks bro. I haven't visited anywhere though I will soon move around, after the Covid-19 season.

Sorbonne University?

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by princetigris(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
mrphysics:

Thanks bro. I haven't visited anywhere though I will soon move around, after the Covid-19 season.

Sorbonne University?
IPAG
Re: My France Picture Gallery by beejay16289(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
mrphysics:
Why do most Nigerians believe they are no sensible enough to handle what those in other countries are doing including Iran? Why do we wish to be them without getting our people to think like them? I see that no matter the kind of leadership we get in Nigeria, it will take decades to get the average Nigerian to think like his mate in developed countries.

But we have driven planes that are even riskier to operate. A NPP is designed to shut itself down in case of any emergency. It did in Chernobyl, it also did in Fukushima. These two accidents occurred because of the Tsunami not because of Reactor problem. And these natural disasters were prepared for but what came was more than what was prepared for. A NPP is safer than Gas Power Plants. No Nuclear operated plant can cause the damage caused by oil exploration in Southern Nigeria.

And no, there has not been any major cancer related issue or mutation experienced from the over 10,000 people who survived Hiroshima accident.

Can someone answer me please? Why do Nigerians wish to be developed but are not getting themselves ready for development? Why do we think we can not operate a Nuclear Power Plant. Terrorism, right? Iran nko? Turkey nko?

mrphysics I think Nigeria has want it takes to develop a NPP but a lot of us are still mentally enslaved to things like religion, politics etc.

Imagine how developed our Nation would be if we had more infrastructures instead of churches, more industries instead of megachurches and more equipped hospitals instead of mansion sized mosques.

Now an epidermic is out there will Nigerians run to this religious houses. The things is all religions are waiting for a positive response from science.

I believe that we are all our own gods.....
Truth is if you really want to find the answers.
You have to look inside yourself.
Not up to the sky......

Majority of us need to stop thinking like average people and wake from the slumber that we put ourselves into......

Whatever we were doing before is obviously not working.....

The changes we all want has to start with us, before it reflects on our leaders.... At least our leaders were once followers....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by rinzylee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
beejay16289:

mrphysics I think Nigeria has want it takes to develop a NPP but a lot of us are still mentally enslaved to things like religion, politics etc.

Imagine how developed our Nation would be if we had more infrastructures instead of churches, more industries instead of megachurches and more equipped hospitals instead of mansion sized mosques.

Now an epidermic is out there will Nigerians run to this relegious houses. Truth is all relegions are waiting for a positive response from science.

I believe that we are all our own gods.....
Truth is if you want to find the answers.
You have to look inside yourself.
Not up to the sky......

Majority of us need to stop thinking like average people and wake from the slumber that we put ourselves into......

Whatever we were doing before is obviously not working.....

The changes we all want has to start from us before it reflects our leaders.... Atleast our leaders were once followers....

Just one simple question....

Who is saddled with the responsibility of building industries? Government or Religious institutions?

3 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by beejay16289(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
rinzylee:

Just one simple question....

Who is saddled with the responsibility of building industries? Government or Religious institutions?

You definitely know it's the responsibility of the Government. But Religious leaders can also be of help. In your honest opinion don't you think we have more than enough religious institutions. If you ask me i would say humanity's obsession with religion has done some serious damage to our reasoning. Like why the hell will a religious leader say his vision is to have a branch of his church in less than 7 minutes walking distance. Wait a min are the branches already built overstretched or overpopulated. I highly doubt that....

Honestly with the way we're heading it almost seem fair to say that a well known religious leader will pull much more crowd than Mr President himself... Any day any time....

Trust me I am not praising our Government because honestly it's very obvious that they have failed us as our leaders...

Relegious institutions claim to love and serve God.......Then I see no wrong if they all come together as one.... join resources to innovate positive impact to our economy.....Is this too much for the love of God....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (47) (Reply)

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.