Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,443 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

My France Picture Gallery - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My France Picture Gallery (138229 Views)

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures / Issues With My France Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
GbadeTehmy:
@mrphysics
Na to find one babe hook body oo,no go too bookworm oo..we no dey carry last oo..
That one dey bros. Both of them can be done simultaneously
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
UtilityRational:
good one Mr physics.

my question is that were you allowed to travel with food stuff like rice and beans. would france Immigration allow that through because I would be traveling next year insha Allah.

and how about the kitchen, can you snap some pictures there for us. and wouldn't be any congestion there especially when people are rushing in the morning for class.

and which one do you think is cheaper, cooking or buying food.

thanks

They allowed me go with everything save red oil. And the restriction(s) only happened in Abuja Airport.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
UtilityRational:
good one Mr physics.

my question is that were you allowed to travel with food stuff like rice and beans. would france Immigration allow that through because I would be traveling next year insha Allah.

and how about the kitchen, can you snap some pictures there for us. and wouldn't be any congestion there especially when people are rushing in the morning for class.

and which one do you think is cheaper, cooking or buying food.

thanks

I have attached the pictures of the kitchen room for each floor. It's very lonely at all times because most people here do not cook. Only few people go into the kitchen and spend time (you hardly see it). They are many restaurants, bars, etc around and most French young people believe in eaten out. In the morning, the French people have a time for breakfast. So the kitchen is very empty in the morning.

The kitchen has 2x3 burner, that is 6 burner space, allowing 6 people to cook at the same time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
The concluding part of the welcome program is a lecture on cross-cultural relationship. A consultant in that field was invited for the training. It was a nice one because most people actually say it's their first time being in the midst of people from different countries, regions, and cultures.

Well, for us Nigerians, we used to multi-ethnic relationship and it's not new to us relating with people from different places.

Yours sincerely had to kill the spirit of African time by being so early to the training.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
I didn't take much pictures today. In the days to come, the student union will be organizing a program called "Know your city". We will be visiting many places, museums, etc. within the city centre.

18 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mightyking22:
Boss pls can you send me your whatsapp number so we can have some chat or you can mssg me on whatsapp with xxxxxx, am planning to do my masters in France by the Grace of God, pls i will really appreciate to get a response from you, thanks sir

Your email please.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by GbadeTehmy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Following back-to-back

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by perrychemical: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Well done guy, I just graduated from IMT Atlantique, I could see the feel of Nantes all through the picture. Nantes was a green city with breathtaking view all around. I spent 3 semester here, before I moved to Paris for my internship. All the best in your study.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
perrychemical:
Well done guy, I just graduated from IMT Atlantique, I could see the feel of Nantes all through the picture. Nantes was a green city with breathtaking view all around. I spent 3 semester here, before I moved to Paris for my internship. All the best in your study.
Thanks bro. Good to have you on this thread. How was the experience?

1 Like

Re: My France Picture Gallery by GbadeTehmy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
perrychemical:
Was it on scholarship too?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by tizzdi(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
mrphysics:

The response to your question have been answered above in details (I guess).

To give a high level response: Yes to both of them.

Most public schools in France are tuition free. However, my school is a public school but classified as an Elite schools called Grande Ecole. The French has some public schools with free tuition fee and then some Elite Schools with tuition fee. For my school, it's 22k euros for masters. 12k euros/year.

I am under scholarship and also got a scholarship in the school as one of the best M.Sc applicants. I think they pick one from every department and give 6k euros scholarship that comes as a tuition waiver. I got that and it only goes to my sponsors. Wish there's a way I can get that money. My guys dey wait for me for Ogbete main market. I no fit disappoint them.

My point is, make a good choice depending on your program sponsorship. If you are self sponsored, know where to go.

Warm regards
is the public schools also free for international students?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by queengift(f): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Can Nigeria educational system ever be like this? during my university days, we drag for sit, some hang by the window.
Wish you all the best dear.

24 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Geofavor(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
mrphysics:

Sure. Though we signed a bond to come back but it's not compulsory if you have something doing here. It's just a way of making sure you don't overstay your visa doing nothing.

Interesting

3 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by perrychemical: 3:59am On Sep 20, 2019
mrphysics:

Thanks bro. Good to have you on this thread. How was the experience?

For sure, the first PTDF scholar on sponsorship to IMT Atlantique.

We have a Total scholar in year 2 from Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2019
perrychemical:

For sure, the first PTDF scholar on sponsorship to IMT Atlantique.

We have a Total scholar in year 2 from Nigeria.
Thanks bro and best wishes
Re: My France Picture Gallery by UtilityRational(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
mrphysics:

They allowed me go with everything save red oil. And the restriction(s) only happened in Abuja Airport.

wow. good one. let me start packing my rice and beans.
Re: My France Picture Gallery by UtilityRational(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
mrphysics:

I have attached the pictures of the kitchen room for each floor. It's very lonely at all times because most people here do not cook. Only few people go into the kitchen and spend time (you hardly see it). They are many restaurants, bars, etc around and most French young people believe in eaten out. In the morning, the French people have a time for breakfast. So the kitchen is very empty in the morning.

The kitchen has 2x3 burner, that is 6 burner space, allowing 6 people to cook at the same time.

wow. what a neat palce and nice view.

I thinking I would be considering IMT Atlantique come next year.

I was checking ecole polytechnic before but the reviews from quora and other site was hurrible. from facilities to management, clinic and kitchens..

but now I added IMT Atlantique to my list next year insha Allah.

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by kochila(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
All Nice Bro! Big congrats...
please can you share little about the scholarship application.. and the processes thanks
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
UtilityRational:

wow. what a neat palce and nice view.

I thinking I would be considering IMT Atlantique come next year.

I was checking ecole polytechnic [/b]before but the reviews from quora and other site was hurrible. from facilities to management, clinic and kitchens..

but now [b]I added IMT Atlantique
to my list next year insha Allah.

It's fine. Ecole Polytechnic is the leading engineering school in France. I don't know why the negative review though. Lol. It might come from people who passed through the American or Uk schools where everything is automated. Here in France, you have to be patient about everything. It's not that fast compared to UK schools.

IMT Atlantique is fine, cool, neat, lovely with good standards too.

11 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
kochila:
All Nice Bro!
Big congrats...

please can you share little about the scholarship application..
and the processes
thanks
Thanks bro. There's a thread that explains the application process and the requirements.

However, the highlevel requirements are listed below.

1. Apply online
2. Get shortlisted for interview
3. Go for interview
4. Get selected
5. Admission and the rest.

6 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Carmal90(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
mrphysics:

Thanks bro. There's a thread that explains the application process and the requirements.

However, the highlevel requirements are listed below.

1. Apply online
2. Get shortlisted for interview
3. Go for interview
4. Get selected
5. Admission and the rest.

Who will handle the admission stuff?
Re: My France Picture Gallery by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Let me rest here
Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Carmal90:

Who will handle the admission stuff?
Not a straight forward answer. But it's you anyway.

PTDF strategic partnership plays little role here simply because they shortlist names after the schools are done with admission process already. It's a failure on their side.

Germany scholars this year were affected. Getting admission in UK universities is easy.

It is important to state that the scholarship is dependent on your admission status. Imagine telling you not to contact the school during application process and then instruct you to get admission after releasing the names when the admission processes are closed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Carmal90(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
mrphysics:

Not a straight forward answer. But it's you anyway.

PTDF strategic partnership plays little role here simply because they shortlist names after the schools are done with admission process already. It's a failure on their side.

Germany scholars this year were affected. Getting admission in UK universities is easy.

It is important to state that the scholarship is dependent on your admission status. Imagine telling you not to contact the school during application process and then instruct you to get admission after releasing the names when the admission processes are closed.

Grateful..let me just buckle up and graduate with 2:1 first

4 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Carmal90:

Grateful..let me just buckle up and graduate with 2:1 first
Good. First class is better

7 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Carmal90(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
mrphysics:

Good. First class is better
Practically out of reach.

20 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by WIZGUY69(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
mrphysics:
The concluding part of the welcome program is a lecture on cross-cultural relationship. A consultant in that field was invited for the training. It was a nice one because most people actually say it's their first time being in the midst of people from different countries, regions, and cultures.

Well, for us Nigerians, we used to multi-ethnic relationship and it's not new to us relating with people from different places.

Yours sincerely had to kill the spirit of African time by being so early to the training.

God will punish our leaders. cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Carmal90:

Practically out of reach.
Lol, just try your best bro. Let your 2:1 be a strong one. Your 9ja colleagues are playing with G.P. Some of those GP go scare you. You will see people with 4.7, 4.8, 4.9 bro, that one alone will give you depression when you compare it with yours.

11 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by izzou(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2019
mrphysics:

Lol, just try your best bro. Let your 2:1 be a strong one. Your 9ja colleagues are playing with G.P. Some of those GP go scare you. You will see people with 4.7, 4.8, 4.9 bro, that one alone will give you depression when you compare it with yours.

You are not nice

grin grin

18 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by Gerrard59(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2019
Interesting thread and thanks for the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: My France Picture Gallery by mrphysics(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gerrard59:
Interesting thread and thanks for the pictures.
Welcome boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.